3rd ODI: SA v Pak [Port Elizabeth] - Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, just logged on..kinda disappointed to see the score after wednesday's high.. but is this a fighting total? Can we play with this?

TheSaint said:
Razzaq striking some form and about time!!
well if he doesnt with Azhar on other side going well and bowling look of last match :))) :))) :))) :))) i would be worried if i was Razzy :13:

Hall bowling at the death-- he is a useful cricketer. Seems to use his head while bowling.

Oxy said:
Give him balding, middle aged county bowlers first....

u wouldnt have thought that Hall and Charles would that far off that descripo

tahaqureshi said:
Hey guys, just logged on..kinda disappointed to see the score after wednesday's high.. but is this a fighting total? Can we play with this?
A bit of a collapse by Pakistan, however if we can get about 240 then we will be fighting. Its not a 300 pitch it doesn't seem.

Hall snares Razzaq- frustrates him and bowls down the channel and it takes the edge to Boucher after Razzaq again tries the inside-out shot.
Rana & Azhar can still get a few quick boundaries but Razzaq is a beast when on song.

Nice to see we're keeping our reputation of making mediocre bowlers look world class.

time for azhar and rana to justfy their selections

but match is lost now anyway

we needed a shoaib or sami type of run through the batting order bowler which we havent got

all are medium pacers

lets hope azhar can add 10 an over from here

get us aroudn 245+ mark ...

Pak bowlers need to bowl well - spinners can really bottle up the SA batsmen - Asif can make the initial inroads and All Rana has to do is not give away runs !

Shortened game will definitely help Saffies .. Not that they need any help .. Should get this total comfortably

MIG said:
Pak bowlers need to bowl well - spinners can really bottle up the SA batsmen - Asif can make the initial inroads and All Rana has to do is not give away runs !
MIG bhaijaan .. Asif Bachey kee jaan logey kiaaa ??

CrickFan said:
MIG bhaijaan .. Asif Bachey kee jaan logey kiaaa ??

:))

Bhaiya agar Pakistan kee uniform pehnee hai to jaan deyna bhee chotee cheez hai kay naheen ?

i dont think its all doom n gloom - their medium pacers did a job - i reckon under lights even this will be a stiff target even against our bowlers

I am just irritated by both Razzaq and Azhar drawing away from Hall and playing shots so far away from their bodies...even YK did that.

KA$H said:
i dont think its all doom n gloom - their medium pacers did a job - i reckon under lights even this will be a stiff target even against our bowlers
wid rana going over 10runs an over, this is nothing.

MIG said:
I am just irritated by both Razzaq and Azhar drawing away from Hall and playing shots so far away from their bodies...even YK did that.
made him look like McGrath.

Oxy said:
Shopping in the snow for me. We were planning to order a pizza, but its closed due to weather!!! :12:

About to get food from the best Lamb chop and Shish Taouk place in Bahrain ... yummmmyyy...

This game basically depends on how Rana bowls today..
This could pretty much be his last chance in the series if he doesn't deliver. Basically Rana and Asif need to take 3 quick wickets to make a match out of this one. We may also miss hafeez' bowling.

Rana - lost cause or unlikely hero today ?

Or will the game descend into one of those DL type farces ( 15 runs to get in 2 balls type thingy !)

MIG said:
About to get food from the best Lamb chop and Shish Taouk place in Bahrain ... yummmmyyy...
I'm going to once again have some Cocoa Krispies. Yum.

Maybe if the rain doesn't take too much time away from the game, we can still get those 3 overs in the end to put up a decent score! I dont understand Azhar right now. The guy is no mug when it comes to hitting yet he is really quiet right now

well, if D/L work out in our favour, wont be such a bad thing but will spoil the cricket

not just the swing, but the outfield would be soaking wet, so the SA would have take the ariel route quite often ...

hows the pitch like and whats the par score..
havent followed it today coz of the weather and work

It dinner now - the target will some DL one but Pak inning ends at 217... :( If only Mahmood would have played some shots...

overlord said:
not just the swing, but the outfield would be soaking wet, so the SA would have take the ariel route quite often ...

This is not such a big target that SAF need to worry about wet field. They just need to make sure they bat 50 overs to win this one.

MIG said:
It dinner now - the target will some DL one but Pak inning ends at 217... :( If only Mahmood would have played some shots...

If it is DL then losing Abdul Razzaq just before will cost us dear.
Wickets quite rightly play a big part in the DL calc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back