3rd Test: 2nd Days play scoreboard and discussion thread [24/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
stumped is sami gone third umpire is called its all hapening ahhhhhhhhhh

250 for YOUNIS........bhai saab thora slog kar dou ab......plz plz

WELL DONE ANYWAY!!!!!

For a moment i thought he was goin back to pavlion but he jus went to congraulate sami

notout salah i thought he would go out, he is going to kill us with his boring batting

Younis is gonna hit at least two boundaries in the coming over............or he will get out..............let's see.

why is he gonna kill us with his boring batting???

you dont think he is under instructions? or he just though let me bloke out for a few hours here??

wow great accelaration since tea

36 runs in 13.3 over at 2.63 runs per over

i can see pakistan definatley getting a draw here!

keep blocking guys maybe we can declare on day 3 at close off play with yk on 401

this might not be the right thread...
But i saw that fazl-e-Akbar is 3000 pts ahead of no.2 rank Nazir....in the PCB ranking...

is that performance or error?

SAAAAAAAAAMI now that's enough you :|:|:| he is not the last man batting there saving a match, i don't know what instruction he has been given.

Amjid Javed said:
wow great accelaration since tea

36 runs in 13.3 over at 2.63 runs per over

i can see pakistan definatley getting a draw here!

keep blocking guys maybe we can declare on day 3 at close off play with yk on 401

yeh seems that Bob wants Ykhan to broke the record

ok i fell its all gonaa kick off after this druinks break!!!

Drinks break, hopefully Inzi sent someone to ask them to SLOG now for next 8 overs and we are gonna declare.

We should have scored 600 by now and declared but the pak management had some other ideas, it's not just about scoring runs but it's more about wasting time and they are doing it pretty well and SAMI being the main culprit because there was no use of going defensive.

he mises it again i gues this means younis is going of his shots, revere sweep shot!!!! four runs

Now i am happy that at least Younis is trying to get out of the crease.

well if this match is a draw and then we know where its gone wrong!

after session has been pathetic!

younis becomes higest scorer for someone against india in india well done

Amjid Javed said:
well if this match is a draw and then we know where its gone wrong!

after session has been pathetic!

Pathetic .. its been disgracefull .... boringggggggggggg

i'm sorry to have to say this but harbajan is a definite chucker...

i agree badxshah, they should have done this straight after tea but they are bit too late.

Waseem said:
i agree badxshah, they should have done this straight after tea but they are bit too late.

That too late speaks volumes of inzy captaincy ,,, or may be i m wrong

time is more important then runs straight after tea...

they could not afford to be all out just after tea..simple

since tea - 56 runs, 18.3 overs, RR: 3.00

thats pathetic to say least no accelaration...

i think they shud declare instead of leaving MYK in no mans land like javad was in 280

younis has faced alot of balls at the end of the day if he does not get 300 its his fault, should have scored more quicker!!!!

youns has faced over 501 balls you should be able to get 300 runs in that time......

majority of thoses balls faced were when he was tryin to consoliderate with inzy

Sami OUT. hmmm........are they gonna declare now????
DAMN they are not declaring.............Don't know what's the planning, Indians are hiding their shame and showing some excitment because they know they have saved the match.

arshad khan has got the exact same cricket bat as me the copy cat apeal by kumble turned down

they should declare youis khans average would be higher whereas if he slogs and goes out wich is going to happen.....

I think it was poor inning by Sami and i am bit disappointed that Younis Khan didn't really accelerate after tea........they should have scored 630 by now. What's pissing me off is that they still haven't done anything after that drinks break.

surely now we should declare? but no pakistan carry on batting it has been great inings by younis khan...

GRAET GREAT KNOCK BY YOUNIS COMES TO AN END...................... I salute you Younis and i FORGIVE you for your slow innings after tea today, it was Sami's responsibility to slog a bit more.

What the #$%#$ he is not declaring!!!

It is all over we are playing for a draw!

Well done Younis, no longer (useless) an indian fan Salutes you, well played great knock...

its over arshad khan caught out hopefully pakistan can take a few wickets in the remaining overs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back