3rd Test: 2nd Days play scoreboard and discussion thread [24/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chucky has just scored his 100 as well, he bowled well to bring back India into the game though.

time for pakistan to click into odi mode here and look for quick runs...

first time i am posting in this new forum, why does it keep going back to the cricket forum page every time i post a message? can i stop it from doing this?

next time, i think kamran should come ahead of razzaq, unless razzaq can learn to read the situation

Commentator GONE mad now saying " Kumble bowls to harbhajan Singh who plays to mid wicket and no run.HAHAHAHAHAH

raja criticising the kolkatta crowd
and now saying good to see young girls coming to watch cricket.

seriously poor stuff here from are batsmen...!

no indication at all interms off accelaration

stb said:
first time i am posting in this new forum, why does it keep going back to the cricket forum page every time i post a message? can i stop it from doing this?

I really agree with that stb, it's really annoying when you go to main page after posting. I posted that in "suggestions section" and i think it will be GREAt to remain on the same thread after posting especially in LIVE commentary threads it really helps.

as soon as we get on 50..these two - or whoever is there - should just start smacking the indians all over the park..

I am really beginning to like this Kamran Akmal character.

"I hope ggm its not because of his first name"

[smilie=4.gif]

Let's be honest Yoda. With a name like Kamran you can't really go wrong...at least not much.

Ooh I have just noticed we have some new smiley's. But where's the rude "up yours" smiley we had on the old PP. I find that smiley is always useful when conversing with Yoda.

younis khan has a really good test record..
19 hundreds and 22 fifties.
Good Conversion rate and all his big 100's have been against decent/good opposition.
i know he aint a good odi player but an underrated test player. And that is going purely on his record and not these last 2 test matches.
I really hope this vice captaincy/responsibility converts him to a better batsman.

ha ha ha :p,

well clarice, youll have to make a request for that in the smiley thread in the ot forum

ps you do know the clarice I am referring to i presume?

Yoda, I see that Taufeeq UMAR has had an ordinary tour. On the other hand KAMRAN Akmal has had a good tour.

;//

500 against India for the first time in INDIA.

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

500 up..lets seem flamboyant strokeplay by these two now

kamran once again shines in critical times

"you do know the clarice I am referring to i presume?"

No.

Akmal GONE!!!!!! and i think that will be TEA now. He supported Khan well nd he has done his job pretty well. Younis Khan should come back and go crazy.

can sum1 tell YK where not playing for a fkin draw.....!

*** guys playing out maidens like we need 2 save the game!

oh well ... pakistan batsmen keep throwing wickets away coz sum1 at other end cant take bull by the horns!

oh come on guys we want the indians to bat only for ten overs tonight no more, and give younis a break the guy is tiring he has been there for 2 whole days except inzi and akmal no body has given him much support

"the only clue would be, Dr.Hannibal Lecter"

I see.

IMY, we have a match to win. do you understand that?

do u understand that we have a $hit bowling attack and need to have extra time to get 20 wkts....

giving india 10 overs tonight will do nothing....!

pakistan shud declare and look 2 win the game!

theres no point fannying around picking up singles and just dragging the inns out for no gain!

"have you seen it waisay ggm?"

I have not seen it, but I have heard about it.

if my suggestion counts for anything, then you must watch it ggm. definitely worth it. Silence of the Lambs that is, not the bloody sequels.

and amjid, you do know what fanny is a slang for i hope ? ';)

AJ, once again yr knowledge of the game confounds me...you really have not got a clue..

if yk had lost his wicket early pakistan could have collapsed to similar proportions to kolkata test match....

please please keep yr rantings to yrself and support the players (all of them!)....

IMMY69 said:
AJ, once again yr knowledge of the game confounds me...you really have not got a clue..

if yk had lost his wicket early pakistan could have collapsed to similar proportions to kolkata test match....

please please keep yr rantings to yrself and support the players (all of them!)....

1st off all dont get personal. if u dont like my opinon..tuff $hit! dont go round telling me what i cant and can do....!

YK has batted well but there comes a point when u need to put ur foot down!

when pakistan got to 450.... we shud have accelerated sadly they havent!

tbh i was getting quite bored and frustrated at the slow scoring myself but in the end akmal and yk did speed it up a little so it. At this point if we're gona get out so we're gonna get out, but YK needs to play positive at 70+ SR from here on out, because all sami will do is block block block. Sami is perfect person to have on other end when ur lookign to play positive cricket cuz he will not thro his wicket away and is up for taking the singles when he's standing on non-striker end.

dont get personal????

what iq do you have???

everyone on this site can see that you are extremely personal against yk and he cant even defend himself..so dont go on about the personal thing..

the moderators should note aj's comments about players who cannto defend themselves..

Amjid Javed said:
IMMY69 said:

1st off all dont get personal. if u dont like my opinon..tuff $hit! dont go round telling me what i cant and can do....!

YK has batted well but there comes a point when u need to put ur foot down!

when pakistan got to 450.... we shud have accelerated sadly they havent!

The Only reason they have not declared is as u mentioned earlier Pakistan have **** bowling attack and would not like to bat again on this pitch.Plus the Shewag Factor always plays on the oppositin mind.450 would havve been reduced to ard 200 the way he bats.
Anybody knows how many overs afte tea sesssion

34 overs to go today, 2 overs for the changeover, so how many overs should pak give india today, of course if they dont get bowled out.

I would say give them at least 20 overs.

U got to end this Personal battle here Immy and AJ...and start concentrating on Cricket

IMMY69 said:
dont get personal????

what iq do you have???

everyone on this site can see that you are extremely personal against yk and he cant even defend himself..so dont go on about the personal thing..

the moderators should note aj's comments about players who cannto defend themselves..

Yo guys chill out!

Peace and pleasure y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost finished TQ...Looks like they want to give harbo 5 wkt haul.Abe Kisi or kaay haatho bhi out hojao

i get personal against those who are personal against players who cant defend themselves on this site...

whether it is akmal, hafeez or shoiab..i may think some of them are crap however i wont make it personal against them like aj has...

i dont think it is right to do so and those who do it are not gr8 characters themselves..

k i shall lead the comentry for you all pathan balls short ball to sami........he ducks under

IMMY69 said:
dont get personal????

what iq do you have???

what IQ do i have? is that a cricket related question? NO

so like i said shut ur mouth if u havent got anything cricket related to say!

oh wait ur mr know it all the guy who thought azhar mahmood shud be pakistan captain :))) :))) :)))

i dont go round calling myself mr know it all, i just express my opinion...

but the drivel u come out with is laughable...

like i said stick to cricket... u got sumat non-cricket related to say to me?

then il give u a very nice reply! ;)+

pathan looking a bit flat today no swing and lets be honest he cant trouble a tailender with his pace

Ok ok calm down guys. Lets get on talking about the match.

chuckie to younis.........
ball 1- tries sweeping it outside leg and mises
ball 2- tries knoking it to the legside for a single no run
ball 3-similar shot again no run
ball 4- good forward defensive shot no run
ball 5- ....knoked to the leg side for a single sami on strike for last ball......
ball 6- good forward defensive what a boring over

only one ***** cat here!!! here ***** *****, here *****...here aj..sorry i mean ***** *****..

ok enuf..no more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back