3rd Test: 2nd Days play scoreboard and discussion thread [24/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no am a poor character...

the almighty IMMY69 has spoken.....

every1 bow down infront off IMMY69 the judge off the whole world.. even more knowledgable than god...

anything hes say goes...

if he says AJ is bad hes bad

if he says Azhar mahmood shud be pak captain then hes right....

listen.... dont go round making assumptions on what sort off person i am when u know nothing about me...!

shot four runs good drive by younis you all keep arguing and i keep doing the commentry

Pathan was very slow to reach his HUNDRED today but he has got it finally and Younis has hit 2 FOURS to him now.................Amjid bhai happy now?????

arrh...poor aj...

you get personal against players and i get personal against you..simple..

and we all have our opinions..mine is that people are fed up with your childish rantings against players (who against your better judgement) are actually performing...so please lets not talk about your cricketing knowledge..

re azhar mehmoud, he is not the player that he once was i agree on that..he was treated badly..and now he's finished..although i still hope he can ressurect his career..

you on the other hand only slag players off...what does that make you?

there on about that arshad dosnt bowl his doosra much he dosnt have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

younis khan now 9th highest pakistan scorer in a test inings, wasim akram is on the list!!!!!!!

kumble in to the atack he has gone for over 140 runs with no wickets!!!! its the guys homeground hahah

kumble got one to turn against sami and the comentator is getting excited

this time is vital in the game, if pakistan lose a wicket, they will fold, and India will go out to bat on a high....It can work both ways

Then we dont want the scene where by India at the days end are 125 plus for 1 or so.... They will have won the last session. Pak dont want that to happen/
India will bowl negatively here, and its up to the batters to try and rotate the strike esp off Pathan who looks spent....

well he should...because its pak's benefit..we will bowl soon, and we need all the help we can get

Still 29 overs remaining for the day.

19 overs is enough to get 100 odd runs.

there now showing a t-shirt of 50 cent, no t-shirt of our fav rapper mig. tut tut

they just gotta hang on until one hour before close..noddy bhai has hit the nail on the head!!

adi 101 said:
there now showing a t-shirt of 50 cent, no t-shirt of our fav rapper mig. tut tut

[smilie=46.gif] [smilie=46.gif] [smilie=46.gif] [smilie=46.gif]

yeah lets hang on, we have to draw this match!

come on pakistan block block block! we must not loose this match!

a draw wud be a great result

;)+ ;)+ ;)+

Now it's bit frustrating, I don't know why Sami is trying to play a defensive inning there, i think there seems to be a plan but it's rubbish plan i think, they should just throw the bat around.............ony 21 runs scored in 10 overs...............DAMN!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhh sweep by sami was there an edge on chuckie jumped like hes got a fiver but then he remembered hes an ilgel bowler......

Muddaser said:
Still 29 overs remaining for the day.

19 overs is enough to get 100 odd runs.

:p with sami and razzaq with new ball... 200 is more likely :(-

Well You can understand why Younis is playing like that because he has been batting for 2 DAYS now and he MUST be tired but Sami needs to slog a few and get out.

i am dying of bordom i am in the mood of copying the dictionary lets start of with the a words.........

[smilie=28.gif] [smilie=28.gif] [smilie=28.gif] [smilie=28.gif] [smilie=28.gif]

sami should go for some shots insteadof blocking , i think pakistan are looking to 550 and then declare

We should have scored around 50 in last 10 overs and it wouldn't be a problem even if we had lost 1 or 2 wickets but i don't know what game plan they have. Just completely WASTE of time.

Only thing is that Indians are getting tired now which is good but some quick runs will demoralize them a lot before they come to bat.

come on guys...! theres no need for criticism!

pakistan need to draw this match!

the run rate since tea has been awesome!

8 overs and 16 runs.... so exciting!

:(- ;)+ :'~ :p :mad: #:/ >:) ';) :))) i thought ill post some smileys to release your boredom

It's not always about EXCITEMENT AMJID :-D

But seriously they make up for last few boring overs, Kumble is bowling around the wicket and bowling on legs and they have packed leg side and that's why Younis played a reverse sweep. They should come out of crease now.

WASEEM, i think pakistan shud have declared at tea.

why if ur gona come out after tea and just score at 2 runs per over... whats the point?

ur just wasting time...

reminds off what ganguly did in 1st test!

can somebody post a joke i am really bored i got one why didnt the bogie play cricket.................................because it didnt get picked hahahahahha lol

I agree there Amjid, if this is what they had planned then they should have declared at tea. It would have been a good decision if they had scored around 60-70 runs in last one hour. They can still make for it and cover up a bit..............let's just HOPE!!!!!!!!!!

wow what an over

chucky to sami

ball 1 - block
ball 2- block
ball 3 - block
ball 4 - block
ball 5 - block
ball 6 - sami charge down the wicket and blocks!

lol@aj some one post a joke i dont care if its dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!i am bored

Sami is 3 off 37 deliveries...............everyone is trying to PROVE that they can play TESTS, first it was Razzaq who was trying to prove something and now Sami trying to prove that he may be USELESS with the bowl but he can stay in the team as a SOLID tailender. :-( :-(

four runs by sami weep shot nahieeeeeeeen kumble the muppet saves it 3 runs, or was it two?

why did kumble save the boundary...........................because he wanted hahahhah what a lame joke

i have figured it out....pakistan want younis to get 300 so thats why sami is batting like a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back