4th Test, Day 4: Eng vs Pak updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleepless_on_PakPassion said:
spot on, im sure we have better bowlers back home than him.

your boys not doing that bad waise.

England Trail by only 109 runs .

Kaneria has bowled beautifully all morning without reward. You haven't been watching play all day.

He should have gotten Pietersen out and Cook was out, caught but not given and Cook was bowled of a no all.

whats the weather forecast for tomorrow guys? did it rain today as well?

I have tickets for day 5 so not really complaining.

I reckon we are going to be chasing 100 odd runs to win

Danish Kaneria school of fielding. Unorthodox style i'll give him that.

somebody please explain this to me....

you have a lead well over 300 + .

trying to take wickets, and your so called trump card , main strike bowler Aka Danish kaneria, keeps bowling around the wicket (negatively) to England's Main batsman ?

For heavens sake, just look at the amount of sharp turn and bounce you are getting danish by bowling over the wicket to colly.

When the straple comes out you know Pietersen is looking to attack.

Cav, Danish has been our best bowler and has been very unlucky so far.

trying to take wickets, and your so called trump card , main strike bowler Aka Danish kaneria, keeps bowling around the wicket (negatively) to England's Main batsman ?

For heavens sake, just look at the amount of sharp turn and bounce you are getting danish by bowling over the wicket to colly.

The only thing I can deduce from that is that Kaneria doesnt want to get hit for sixes by KP

People in cricket don't think.

I think he was getting over excited with the rough outside the leg stump :|

HAFRIDI said:
whats the weather forecast for tomorrow guys? did it rain today as well?
Rained last night, its really really cloudy in our part of the world, gone a bit dark as well.......

UsmanCHADDA said:
The only thing I can deduce from that is that Kaneria doesnt want to get hit for sixes by KP

But in doing so, he might get a wicket. Remember last time?

UsmanCHADDA said:
yes, out of the lot, i'll give you the Prize, answer sounds spot on.

Come on danish we know until n unless you give 150 runs, you wont be picking up 5 wickets, might as well let them score the runs as quick as they can :10:

England trail by 101 runs.

What the hell is going on now?

The ball taken away.

Its started reversing, why are they changing it?

The're letting the batsman choose the balls.

The cheating umpires changed the ball because it was reversing

Theres also a 5 run penalty, cheating **** umpires.

This is bamboozling. It will be interesting to ask the umpires. 4 runs for Pietersen.

I hope that ball rips England apart so badly, that they cry to their death

Hair is accusing Pakistan of cheating, this is a serious allegation.

Hair can hate us brown people all he wants.

At the end of the day he is the ugliest and most disgusting man to walk this planet. I mean just look at him! He looks like a penguin for crying out loud.

W...T....F?!

:12:

Someone needs to visit Hair at his houise and beat him up over there until he cries for mercy!

If I was Inzi I would have led my team off the field and refused to play on.

Inzi has taken it very well I must say

5 penalty runs.

Bob is going to the match referee.

Hash said:
Hair can hate us brown people all he wants.

At the end of the day he is the ugliest and most disgusting man to walk this planet. I mean just look at him! He looks like a penguin for crying out loud.

:))) :)))

If I get hold of Hair's phone number or his address I swear I am going to do something serious :12: :12:

I hope the next time KP goes for a big booming straight drive, its too quick for Daryll Hair and yeah, knocks him silly

Pakistan should just walk the **** of the field.

If Pak have been accused of something, and Inzi has just accepted it like I think he has - then I am afraid Inzi has just let his team & country down big tiome.

You take your players OFF the field until all allegations are out on th etable - and you take it from there.

I don't get that at all.

They clearly feel the ball has been illegally interfered with but it didn't look like the ball was doing anything out of the ordinary to me.

The umpires had better be able to back this all up.

Oxy™ said:
If Pak have been accused of something, and Inzi has just accepted it like I think he has - then I am afraid Inzi has just let his team & country down big tiome.

You take your players OFF the field until all allegations are out on th etable - and you take it from there.

Very well said. Inzi should have fighted back. Doesn't matter if they get banned or whatever. There has to be some justice in the world

Oxy™ said:

Inzi was peeved off.

Billy said:
I don't get that at all.

They clearly feel the ball has been illegally interfered with but it didn't look like the ball was doing anything out of the ordinary to me.

The umpires had better be able to back this all up.

the ball was starting to reverse

Hair and KP having a good laugh.

Racist fuckers.

Inzi should have taken the team off the field.

Is there any proof of ball tampering?

Yes people five penalty runs have been awarded to England

This has got serious now. Massive accusation!

We have to consider the possibility that Pakistan may have done something to the ball!
Have to wait for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back