4th Test, Day 4: Eng vs Pak updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy said:
I don't get that at all.

They clearly feel the ball has been illegally interfered with but it didn't look like the ball was doing anything out of the ordinary to me.

The umpires had better be able to back this all up.
Ball looked scuffed - no more, no less than a normal looks like.

If Pak have ILLEGALLY TAMPERED with the ball, then Hair had better back it up 100%.

Uzi said:
Inzi should have taken the team off the field.

Is there any proof of ball tampering?

I presume Hair would have to provide some proof of us ball tampering

Man Darrell Hair and Billy Doctrove are such amazing umpires. Brilliant eyes and instinct. They certainly deserve a reward for this cunningness.

This is such a massive accusation - this will be big!

Jesus!! Is that Mike Proctor in the Match Refs room???

If so, we are $*$£'d!

UsmanCHADDA said:

He better, or I swear to God I will rip him apart the first time I ever see him.

im not happy about this at all, inzi you sissy, if i were the captain, i would just walk off the field.....
HAIR you @#$@:#"$:#@$":#@"@#:$"#@:%@"$%$"%:$":%$@":%@#"$:mad:#":$#!"@:!"!!!!!

Imran_The Man! said:
Nasser laying into Hair on the commentary...
Thats why Nasser is a great captain - he's basically saying 'you got something to say - say it!'

Pepsi™ said:
Man Darrell Hair and Billy Doctrove are such amazing umpires. Brilliant eyes and instinct. They certainly deserve a reward for this cunningness.

Shame they don't have brilliant eyes when Pakistan have got English batsmen caught and plumb lbw :12:

Hair is a *****

Inzi should have led the players off the field and refused to come back on

I am just wondering what if we did tamper. What if someone did? Its HIGHLY unlikeley, but what if?

Oxy™ said:
Ball looked scuffed - no more, no less than a normal looks like.

If Pak have ILLEGALLY TAMPERED with the ball, then Hair had better back it up 100%.

It's got to be stone wall for me. If it's just on a hunch then it's really not worth doing it in a dead rubber. God help us if they make a mess of it and refuse to clearly say WHY the ball was changed.

The ball was reversing the most it's done all match but it wasn't exactly hooping around was it?

We have a Gutless captain , we do, now every one will appreciate Rana tunga's antics.

Hair always goes out of his way, lowser tires hard to be the HERO , ******* Attention seeking ******

OK Rameez - lets hope you defend your boys for once.

UsmanCHADDA said:

Exactly what Nas was saying, says Hair and Match ref. better come up with clear explanation pretty damn quick.

Ramiz grows a babckbone and strongly crticising what's just gone on! :O

Last edited:
Hash said:
Hair is a *****

Inzi should have led the players off the field and refused to come back on
That would be playing into their hands. Accept the decision and move on. Then absolutely lay into Hair publically and in the report after the game

At no point in the last few years have I felt more disappointed that we have Inzi as our captain. After all this fat pig Hair has done to us in this series, this one should not have been taken just by mumbling two words.

Billy said:
It's got to be stone wall for me. If it's just on a hunch then it's really not worth doing it in a dead rubber. God help us if they make a mess of it and refuse to clearly say WHY the ball was changed.

The ball was reversing the most it's done all match but it wasn't exactly hooping around was it?

I think it was COllingwood and went and cried to the 12th man.

Pepsi™ said:
Its awsome how Nasser and Lloyed are so much on Pakistan side.
No - they are just saying there is a way of handling such situations.

84 runs Pakistan trail by. I wouldn't expect more than 100 lead to acheived though.

Mike Proctor is the worst Match ref in history we are doomed.

Rob H said:
84 runs Pakistan trail by. I wouldn't expect more than 100 lead to acheived though.
Match means JACK now Rob. I physically feel sick at the moment.

Oxy™ said:
Mike Proctor is the worst Match ref in history we are doomed.

He's reading the ladybird guide to the laws of cricket as we speak..

Why does everyone blame Hair when Doctrove was in on this too? I wouldn't let him get off the hook.

Ramiz hinting Inzi should have walked and still fuming about decision on commentary! "Totally unfair accusation!"

Last edited:
Rameez:

"Its awfully nice for Inzi to be still out there"

He also said it was an unfair accusation

Rob H said:
Why does everyone blame Hair when Doctrove was in on this too? I wouldn't let him get off the hook.

Hair was the main bad guy in this. He was the one who started this unfair accusation!

Shame no Eng v Pak Series goes without controversies

Rob H said:

It was all Hair's doing, i thought that was obvious

Daoud said:
That would be playing into their hands. Accept the decision and move on. Then absolutely lay into Hair publically and in the report after the game

No Daoud - we had that in 1992 - it took court cases and regular humiliation in the tabloid press.

How long do you think these accusations will last for? Remember we dont return for another 6 years. Botham and Lamb will be back in public saying 'ahhh we were right all those years back 'etc.

no ball. Good job Rameez.

Pakistan completely demoralized. match is over.

If I get promoted to supervisor level at work I might be able to access a database or two and find out Hair's home tel number.....but there will be more than one Darrell Hair unfortunately.

btw what are the penalties if you are caught ball tampering

A few match ban?

I think Hair ahad done for England to wipe out theirperceived injustices of 1987 - evidently not.

Oxy™ said:
I think Hair ahad done for England to wipe out theirperceived injustices of 1987 - evidently not.

When's your Hair avatar coming up?

I think it was a deliberate ploy by Darrell Hair. He might be trying to get Asif banned from the ODIs. Just a thought.

if hair can prove it, which i dont no how he will. then fair do's rules are rules. But they would hav showed summin by now with all the cameras around the ground

Oxy™ said:
No Daoud - we had that in 1992 - it took court cases and regular humiliation in the tabloid press.

How long do you think these accusations will last for? Remember we dont return for another 6 years. Botham and Lamb will be back in public saying 'ahhh we were right all those years back 'etc.

Wasn't there something odd about 92' though? Like the umpires did this but then refused to say exactly why?

salam everyone...i wake up a little late and what is the first thing i see as soon as i start watching? total bs occuring as racist hair pulls this **** and totally ends the match for pakistan as their morale has been totally destroyed! wth!

Hash said:
I think it was a deliberate ploy by Darrell Hair. He might be trying to get Asif banned from the ODIs. Just a thought.

Actually thats a really good thought. Seeing as how Asif was mad before, and knowing the rascicm against Pakistanis, the ICC cheif may let it pass!

Billy said:
Wasn't there something odd about 92' though? Like the umpires did this but then refused to say exactly why?
Are you disagreeing with what the rule of law adjudged?

these umpires better have some video proof of us ____ around with the ball or they deserve to be fired and pakistan compensated for this!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hash said:
If I get promoted to supervisor level at work I might be able to access a database or two and find out Hair's home tel number.....but there will be more than one Darrell Hair unfortunately.

I say we pay a visit to every single Darrell Hair, we're bound to find him eventually

The only thing left here is evidence.I swear there will be hell to pay if hair and his b**** docsh*t don't prove the ball has been tampered

Pepsi™ said:
Runs coming so easily with this crap ball. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

What would you expect? These two batsmen have the authority to choose the ball for us, and they chose the worst one

dont the umpires have an obligation to check the ball at regular intervals anyways so how is it that ALL OF A SUDDEN as soon as it swings he takes the ball and calls for tampering!

that's what Cricinfo says about it

"Oho, trouble here. Umpire Hair taps his shoulder to signal the extra runs. "A massive incident," speculates Nasser Hussain. The quarter seam seems to have been raised, and the batsmen are having a look now.
"

pak_all_the_way said:
everybody knows sky sports cameras dont miss anyfin. they would hav showm summin by now i'm sure

Don't be sure about that. The last ball tampering thing went to a court, I'm sure Sky would be very careful about what they show.

Although obviously the anger from the commentry team suggests they haven't seen anything yet.

Hoepfully at the tea break we can get an explanation from the umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back