4th Test, Day 4: Eng vs Pak updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
UsmanCHADDA said:
And take our hockey sticks and baseball bats with us!

I don't want to say what I will take with me (not suitable for Under 18's) :12:

If Hair really thinks that ball was tampered .. he must provide proof and Inzi should not accept it until he is convinced of that proof.

Well being an English case, and Sky having the only proff, they may not show it.

I hope and hope now that Pakistan absolutely smash England 5-0 now (if the tour goes on) :12:

This tour is getting ridiculous for us now

this is a massive accusation. It should not be taken lightly by pak .. Inzi needs to show some guts.

pak_all_the_way said:
everybody knows sky sports cameras dont miss anyfin. they would hav showm summin by now i'm sure

Exactly what Bumble is saying. "Totally mystified bt decision" and has total sympathy with the Paksters for the way it's being handled.

Ramiz pretty p......d, still laying in to umpires decision, and defending the team. :14:

Bumble says computers going into meltdown, Emails flying in sky sports! I'm about to send one in myslef!

Inzy should take them off immediately. I'm very surprised that we are still out there. Any other Intl Captain would take his men off.

KP smashes another six

Doesnt matter anyway now. I, for one, dont care about what happens in this test

Well nothing is going to change because 1) Pakistan has already lost in all departments
2) PCB does not have the balls to do anything about it . Hair will again be umpring ..and Pakistan cannot do anthing about it .. So just keep playing bcoz you can't do anything with that ass kisser Mani as the head of ICC

CrickFan said:
Well nothing is going to change because 1) Pakistan has already lost in all departments
2) PCB does not have the balls to do anything about it . Hair will again be umpring ..and Pakistan cannot do anthing about it .. So just keep playing bcoz you can't do anything with that ass kisser Mani as the head of ICC

Mani stepped down.

6 by KP .. England are in much better situation now .. -68 at this point.

coming back to ball tampering .. If inzi doesn't show any protest .. this will tatamount to pak accpeting this huge allegation.

Ugh! I hate watching KP bat! THere's always something involved when he's batting.

Bootha! A new ball rarely swings! Of course you cant compare a new ball to a ball that is 55 overs old!

Come Rameez - point it out!

Actually, It was a fasinating test so far .. Pakistan had great time in first innings, England too came out fighting in 2nd innings ..

we cud hv done without this needless controversy.

UsmanCHADDA said:
Pakistan should not come out after tea. Simple as that
Too late too make that kind of protest - you do it Arjuna style -immeditely

chuck said:
Actually, It was a fasinating test so far .. Pakistan had great time in first innings, England too came out fighting in 2nd innings ..

we cud hv done without this needless controversy.

exactly, this was a very fascinating test going towards a good finish but this has put this game into totally different lights and puts a sour taste in my mouth and like i said this game has totally lost my interest in terms of what is actually happening in the match

Edit: Obviously a replacement ball would be approx the same overs old - not replaced by a new ball.

Oxy™ said:
Edit: Obviously a replacement ball would be approx the same overs old - not replaced by a new ball.

But this ball is doing nothing at all. No seam, no swing and no spin

Kp gone - fine catch by Kami.

But HAir recals KP - says he didnt see it

Man botham's third man analysis was perfect in describing the difference between the 2 balls.

This new ball is as sterile as Darrel's testacles.

Went for a huge slash through the offside and superbly caught by Kamran Akmal

Come on Hair, say thats not out as well, please PLEASE!!!

Fine catch Kamran, way to hang in Pakistan
If we can win this match even with Hair doing everything in his power to see England through will be a great lift before the ODIs

Crap shot from Pietersen and a fine catch from Kamran.

Pepsi™ said:
Not coming out of tea would be best.

Nazir.

You make your point immediately .. If England does not lose another wicket at tea and pakistan don't come out after tea .. it will be taken in totally different light.

Pakola said:
Man botham's third man analysis was perfect in describing the difference between the 2 balls.

This new ball is as sterile as Darrel's testacles.

what was bhotham saying

thank god he wasn't was on commentary box

Oxy™ said:
Kp gone - fine catch by Kami.

But HAir recals KP - says he didnt see it

You're going to be having a field day working for The Indpendent and other daily newspapers ;-)

jafrioh said:
Fine catch Kamran, way to hang in Pakistan
If we can win this match even with Hair doing everything in his power to see England through will be a great lift before the ODIs

You never know. Hash's idea maybe very true.

Raz said:
You're going to be having a field day working for The Indpendent and other daily newspapers ;-)
I feell physically sick - not up for parodies at the moment.

KP gone .. well played (regardless of other things happinning in the match)

the max we should allow england to lead is 100 if even that and preferably get em all out or 8-9 down by the end of today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back