Australia v Pakistan | 1st ODI | Brisbane | Jan 13, 2017 | Pakistan Innings

Surely that dismissal that is enough to remove national treasure down the order.

professor doing professor things.

I like the guy but he is here for his bowling. Play him no higher than 6 and to hell with his ego

lets what Akmal can do today. he got no excuse today
youngsters under pressure already

Where are all the people blaming Azhar for Hafeez's dismissal? :13:

Umer in middle now he should be complaining about lack of overs

Should've held Akmal back and sent Rizwan or Nawaz instead

Absolute and utter travesty!! How can you send babar down to 3 after you've finally found a number 3 .. let alone 3 centuries in a row .. you really gotta feel for pak supporters at times .. can't help but pull your hair out .. absolutely ludicrous

Umer trying his best to run out himself or his partner

Our ODI batting looks so brittle without Sarfi and Malik to a certain extent.
These 2 have to score big here otherwise we are doomed and gloomed.

I love Clarke's commentary. Has some beautiful insights. Complete opposite of Chappell

Oooof, that's not smart cricket from Junior but hopefully that will take some of the pressure of him now he's off the mark and he can settle down a bit.

What a stupid review !! Was so obvious it pitched outside leg stump !!

So out the 3 I had faith in, SK back in the hut, Now down to these 2! Need a big partnership here still have Azhar to come back later as well

Our ODI batting looks so brittle without Sarfi and Malik to a certain extent.
These 2 have to score big here otherwise we are doomed and gloomed.

Have a strong feeling that Malik is starting to feel better after Hafeez's dismissal

Nope that was not even close, Akmal was like 3 yards outside of his crease, plus the bowl was bowled and pitched outside off.

Can't believe they went for the review..

One of the Australian shouted if it pitches in line it's out lol

Have a strong feeling that Malik is starting to feel better after Hafeez's dismissal

Imagine having Malik batting in the middle with Babar followed by Junior and Rizwan.

Btw why wasn't he played today ?? I heard he was not well .. true that ?

This passage of play might determine the fate of the match.

Imagine having Malik batting in the middle with Babar followed by Junior and Rizwan.

Btw why wasn't he played today ?? I heard he was not well .. true that ?

Sore throat - apparently he got the cold in 30 degrees heat

Hoping to see some maturity from Umar. Its more important than people realise that Pakistan win today. They may need Azhar back for it though.

Junior trying his utmost to join professor in the dressing room. Won't he too surprised if he throws is away again here. He won't get a better opportunity to stamp his authoriry in the odi team.

Akmal has looked ordinary so far , looks like he will have to heave a few to get some runs.

run rate not high enough, its going to go up to almost 6 soon

We are not going to win this one , I want some runs from Babar and imad though. The two guys to watch out for in the team.

Did one of the commies just say AA has a torn hamstring? I can only find talk of cramp everywhere.

Hafeezs bowling would have given Pakistan a lot of cushion in test matches , he could have allowed us to control the run rate. On the other hand his batting is awful.

People can dismiss Sarfraz as much as they want but his strike rotation is second to none in this team.

Back