TalhaSyed

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Current state of game:

Bangladesh 135

Pakistan 415/4 (128.0 ov)

Pakistan lead by 280 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Good morning and welcome to the third day. First agenda of the morning will be Younis Khan's century. He's 4 away. Even if Pakistan go for broke and throw away their wickets, it shouldn't affect them too much because they already have a lead of 280

And sky sports does not seem to be showing the match?!?

Pakistan are in a dominant position to start day 3. First thing to watch for is YK 100

Stayed awake all night to watch YK's 100 inshallah :yk
However disappointed to see that the game isnt on Sky Sports but managed to find a stream

why aren't sky sports showing it, they said they would show it on the red button

Century third ball of the day! Hit fine for four. :14: :yk

Mashallah there it is!
Brilliant knock!
Would love to see him convert this to a big one

Its a measure of Pakistan's improvement that i am not even following this match, i just assume you will be flogging Bangladesh. A year ago, anything could have happened.

So, Bangladesh being flogged?

Its a measure of Pakistan's improvement that i am not even following this match, i just assume you will be flogging Bangladesh. A year ago, anything could have happened.

So, Bangladesh being flogged?

Very much so :yk

I would be more then happy for Pakistan to bat out today aswell
Might sound selfish but the games in the bag might as well play for the averages :misbah

I would be more then happy for Pakistan to bat out today aswell
Might sound selfish but the games in the bag might as well play for the averages :misbah

would be nice to see :adnan get a big score

and rehman & ajmal chip in with at least a 50 each :afridi

Yeah, they can bat most of the day.. maybe leave 5-10.. minutes or so to get Tamim out. :hafeez

would be nice to see :adnan get a big score

and rehman & ajmal chip in with at least a 50 each :afridi

Knowing iDone even tho he could probly get all 10 Bang wickets on this pitch hed probly be more excited by the prospect of getting a 50 :ajmal

My god Shahadat and his grunt. Sounds more like javelin thrower.

Asad Shafiq won't find a better opportunity to score his first 100.

:yk averages 89 vs India wow :14:

I knew he has a terrific record against India but never knew his average was that high !!!

Last edited:
Asad has scored 1 run in last 20 balls he has played..... nervous 40s?????

Hopefully, Asad will pick it up after a few overs. Would be great to see him get his 100.

Morning everyone

We are off to Dubai and Pakistan this morning

What better way to start the journey than to see YK make a 100

Now need shafiq to do same under his guidance

lol commentators praising pak domestic structure and how strong it is

they prolly have no clue abt it

dropped, i feel sorry for Shahadat Hossain this guys has bowled his heart out but his fielders have let him down on numerous occasions

Shafiq has looked really bad against the short ball here. England will be watching.

Good bowling by Hussain, and pretty terrible fielding by Bangladesh. Honestly I cant really appreciate the match. Not only is it uneven, but it is sad to see no evolution in this team more than a decade after playing test cricket. THe fact that they are praising OUR domestic infrastructure tells you something.

Anyone watching the Khan vs Peterson fight right now? It's also about to start.

I just heard Ramiz say " we used to get our balls wet and ask our partners to do the throwdown"- WHAT IS GOING ON?!

YK should concentrate on Test Cricket only now, for next 3 years or so. That would help him play another 25 test Matches.

I do not understand why despite so many spinners bowling , the over rate is not that quick?

Is there no better bowlers than Rubel in bangladesh, where are bowlers like Syed Russell and Dollar Mahmood?

Is there no better bowlers than Rubel in bangladesh, where are bowlers like Syed Russell and Dollar Mahmood?

Rubel is pretty quick though , the guy is constantly bowling in the 140s, thats probably the reason why BD has him in the squad

Why is Bangladesh not trying Ashraful for few overs, he can be a partnership breaker.

Pakistan are not going declare before Tea, they know they will bat once and want to bat well and score runs, push there averages up :)

It would be interesting to see where YK reaches, if he is still there at Tea...... I think he would be at around 210 not out by tea. He can be more if he can find a few boundaries here.

Asad 37.25 strike rate, he needs to up that..... he should find gaps now. The bowling is not that strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back