Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 2 [Update Thread]

cmon boyz...if we can get another wicket we can really put them under pressure..and jones will be nervous as hell..!!!...cmon this aint over yet!!

Sky's got Cook on 85.

Cricinfo and Cricbuzz have got him on 86.

Anyone know what TMS have got his score as?

Billy said:
Sky's got Cook on 85.

Cricinfo and Cricbuzz have got him on 86.

Anyone know what TMS have got his score as?
whats TMS? Radio Commentary? Where is it?

We need at least 2 wickets in the next 30 mins, before we go into lunch. If these two go into lunch, then we can consider ourselves done. We HAVE to bat at least 1.5 hrs today.

Edge, butvery low

I am back looks like thing are gonna happen for Pak Sooner than later Inshallah.:)
Good over by Danny:

65.5 Danish Kaneria to Cook, no run, slightly quicker and shorter, Cook shaped to cut but changed his mind
65.4 Danish Kaneria to Cook, no run, all four balls right on the spot

65.2 Danish Kaneria to Cook, no run, Cook being probed outside the off stump …he’s going to bite soon

Razzaq is varying his deliveries but they're not fast enough to make hay

Wel during the last series in Pak I had the magic ball I used to spin it and England's wicket fell right then. But I lost that ball when I hit it for a massive six into the Sea. :(. Now what do I do

Absolute wonder from Razzaq, hit Colly straight in the gut. Must have hurt.Good delivery, regardless.

ShowStopper said:
Wel during the last series in Pak I had the magic ball I used to spin it and England's wicket fell right then. But I lost that ball when I hit it for a massive six into the Sea. :(. Now what do I do

swim to the open sea

66.6 Abdul Razzaq to Collingwood, no run, seamed back in and struck Collingwood in the stomach

England 212/3 (67.2 ov)
England lead by 93 runs with 7 wickets remaining in

Would be good to get a couple of wickets before lunch!!

Maybe turn to Afridi?

Pakistan have bowled very well in this session but haven't managed to pick up wickets.

England haven't scored many runs, either.

And the scoring drought ends after 26 balls, with a drive through offside for 2.

Might be time for Afridi, 30 minutes before Lunch.

Is Razzaq really swining the ball, or is he just angling it at Colly's pads?

Easa said:
Pakistan have bowled very well in this session but haven't managed to pick up wickets.

They dont have to score at a rapid pace, they have all the time in world to set up a big first innings total.

Easa said:

Run droughts usually bring wickets

Who's in for Farhat and Faisal? or is Faisal back so its Salman Butt?

zMario said:
Farhats in the hospital :(

Its just a dislocated finger, he'll live.

Very good shot by Colly for 6.

Not a bad delivery by any means.

usually zmario but not when the opposition have two days to score some runs..unfortunatley 119 is just too low a score..

Yea but the scoring drought isn't cuz of magnifiecnet bowling, its cuz of reserved batting.

AND ITS A SIX!!!!!

That LBW appeal looked close, I think his stride saved him.

56 runs from the 21 overs of this session so far.

2.67 Runrate

Colly tried to go for it again, but screwed up and only hit it into the gap !!!

Our best bet to get Cook out currently is to really target his wickets when he is near a 100, like in the 90's.

He is very nervous when near his Ton.

Either Cook plays really really delicatly, or he just about get an edge.

4 as Cook moves onto 89* for his 2nd 100 in this series.

COME ON PAK STOP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back