England reach 239/6 in reply of Pakistan's first Innings total of 366 at stumps of Day 2 of the second Test

Could easily have been 400. Some soft dismissals.
Pitch doesn't seem ideal for bazzball it's sluggish, really interested to see how England bat

Tbh that Rizwan wicket (not reviewing) was a howler. They had Pakistan against the ropes there and could have had them out for 240ish
Bro KG himself got out when Pakistan were at 243?

I agree England gave too much, but 100 is a bit unrealistic. For me they should have had em at 300.

Nauman and Aamer Jamal are basically Pakistan's best hopes with the ball. Nauman is a decent test match spinner who can be dangerous on spin-friendly wickets. Unlike the other two he actually bowls with some control and discipline. I have zero hope from Zahid or Sajid.

I wasn't able to watch our batting so don't know how the pitch played but this seems like very few runs

I was expecting runs around 350.

6znpoqH.png

Aamer jamal was consistently bowling 137-140ks in australia.
He is not fully fit in this home season.

Duckett is so short that his drives are flat bat shots.

But he's a really fine player. What a batter

Long on Long off out already

What kind of phattu captaincy is this?
Shan is taking advice from rizwan just saying.

First sarfi, then Babar, and now rizzu.

That's what he does. No input of his own, so basically we are seeing rizzu captain 🫠

Shan is taking advice from rizwan just saying.

First sarfi, then Babar, and now rizzu.

That's what he does. No input of his own, so basically we are seeing rizzu captain 🫠
Masoods been told your times up. His just trying to get into the future all format captains good books.

Yes no one has been out against pace before. What a great prediction.
Rizzu averaged 29 and sr of 80 which the lowest in a league with rubbish bowlers.

Then he proceeds to be rubbish in the first test and despite being dropped at slips and caught but review not taken, he proceeds to still fumble for 41 after a million chances given, to top it off he was clueless against Carse and posts and didn't hit them even once properly

How much evidence do you need to know I'm right.

Rizwan has already gone the Babar route and neither of these 2 are coming back.

I picked this for Babar in 2022, picked it for rizwan now.

You may continue to not listen and drive your pct narrative if you wish.

See I called it. Jamal batting would have affected him when he came onto bowl and this spin spin spin strategy was going to backfire.

England will have a field day

Zahid, Sajid and Noman have the waistlines and hairlines of uncles who bowl in weekend gated society matches here.

Hopefully skill levels at least are a bit higher than that :danish

The only pacer out injured after 1 over.. watch all of them come out of there holes when the next T-20 series & PSL starts.

What’s the point of asking for a spin wicket and then expecting your spinners to bowl flat?

Someone ask this idiot Ramiz

And you need to get yours outside of Rizwan’s tashreef
Rizwan is too busy saying catch it catch it, Catch kar yar.

He feels like those AI NPC In video games that loop the same line over and over.

Batsmen plays a ground sweep

Rizwan: Catch it catch it, Catch kar yar

As I said yesterday, don't matter the state or age of pitch if your going to bowl garbage on it.

Eng need 318 off 47 overs..

Oh wait this is meant to be a test match 🤣🤦‍♂️

Back