England reach 239/6 in reply of Pakistan's first Innings total of 366 at stumps of Day 2 of the second Test

A nation of 250 million with cricket as # 1 sport and there is no test class bowler it’s shocking

Heads should roll but they will not Pakistan is at its lowest ebb since gaining test status in 1952

Shan Masood doesn't know how to set field. It was Hafeez the director on Australia tour that was making plans for Pakistani bowlers

Rizzu averaged 29 and sr of 80 which the lowest in a league with rubbish bowlers.

Then he proceeds to be rubbish in the first test and despite being dropped at slips and caught but review not taken, he proceeds to still fumble for 41 after a million chances given, to top it off he was clueless against Carse and posts and didn't hit them even once properly

How much evidence do you need to know I'm right.

Rizwan has already gone the Babar route and neither of these 2 are coming back.

I picked this for Babar in 2022, picked it for rizwan now.

You may continue to not listen and drive your pct narrative if you wish.
As I have said rizwan has many flaws. Finds someone better and drop him. You advocated for sarfaraz who averaged even lower than rizwan in the same tournament albeit a small sample size. You hate rizwan and even when you say something objective it's not taken seriously.

Pakistan has no backup plan after spin.

Can't even use reverse swing if it's available. :facepalm

I feel sorry for the people that waste their time watching Pakistan play whilst sacrificing their own study time or quality family time.

In recent days we have seen some Epic missed chances - some which should be making the top 10 lists if such exists...
- the Bangla bowler -cant recall name - vs Virat Kohli - 1st innings Kanpur test - Jeewhiz - all time Halwa if there was one
- the two catches dropped by Indian woman fielder in T20 WC vs Pakistan Women - they have to be amongst the easiest Soda's some has ever dropped in the history of international cricket.
- And this blooper by Sajid....

What a poor on field decision

Gaffney is one of the best umpires in the world

In DRS, we Bhartiya's trust :salute

Why can't English batsmen play with straight bat rather than reverse sweep every ball? :mad:

Rizwan being stupid and encouraging the bowlers to bowl that length in the hope that Duckett misses. Horrible plan.

Hold the length back or drag him wide of offstump . He's a damn efficient sweeper .

As I have said rizwan has many flaws. Finds someone better and drop him. You advocated for sarfaraz who averaged even lower than rizwan in the same tournament albeit a small sample size. You hate rizwan and even when you say something objective it's not taken seriously.
hoever keeps for pak, vats at no 7 in all formats until a new gilchrist or Butler shows up.

Until then, be a carey and bat at no 7. Whoever it is, can be rizwan as well Idm.

It doesn't matter how good England are, no one at this level should be getting curbstomped like this.

England can't smash their way to 500 on this pitch. And that is Pakistan's opportunity. That England lose wickets by playing aggressively. Otherwise the spin attack is too mediocre.

lots of players in this Pakistan team that you'll look back in 5 years and go:

"Oh yeah... I remember that guy. I think he played for Pakistan once".

England can't smash their way to 500 on this pitch. And that is Pakistan's opportunity. That England lose wickets by playing aggressively. Otherwise the spin attack is too mediocre.
Their already there. Their batting even faster then the first test due to duckett being fit

How does Pakistan bat at a sub-3 RR but allow the opponent to go at a 7 RR in a home test match?

Heads should roll. Bazball is a gimmick that has lasted too long.

It looked very close from Naked eye but gotta admit, it was a poor onfield decision.

kS9PULS.png

Atherton hit the nail on head before play started on day 1 about Pak’s confused strategic thinking.

The original pitch was used again. The side pitches had been prepped, unnecessarily - which meant that they would scuff the ball and bowling team would be able to reverse it.

But then Pak picked one seamer? (And now he might have an injury?) - the England bowlers took out Pak’s middle order engine room 5-8 with reverse swing.

Now here come the 7 spinners?
They are going at 7 an over.

It is just mad really. Crazy thinking.

Rizwan was not sure about the edge but create ultra drama for not out decisions. This guy is a complete clown

the good thing is England, because how they play, will always give you a chance. So Pakistan have the time to get back into the game.

He was struggling big time here.

You have to be a good sweeper/reverse sweeper on this track. The guy is too tall to get down in time with those shots
With his height and reach, he can easily reach the pitch of the ball or get close at least . But was constantly playing with static feet from the crease.

Ducky is long overdue a big ton unless he makes a silly Ducko brain fart mistake.

Atherton hit the nail on head before play started on day 1 about Pak’s confused strategic thinking.

The original pitch was used again. The side pitches had been prepped, unnecessarily - which meant that they would scuff the ball and bowling team would be able to reverse it.

But then Pak picked one seamer? (And now he might have an injury?) - the England bowlers took out Pak’s middle order engine room 5-8 with reverse swing.

Now here come the 7 spinners?
They are going at 7 an over.

It is just mad really. Crazy thinking.
Naseem Shah should have been playing in this match. They burned their pacers out on a dead flat pitch and then dropped them when it became more more bowler-friendly and conducive to reverse-swing. At any rate, going at 7 an over is shocking on a wicket with significant help for spinners.

There use to be this guy called Shabir on social media who use to ruthlessly bury the Pakistan cricket team, somebody ought to contact the legend

Pakistan comprehensively defeated Bangladesh & SA in test matches in Pindi & Karachi in 2020 & 2021. I am not able to understand if the pitches have become dead since dead or the quality of players have declined. It's worrying to see Pakistan is not able to compete in their own backyard.

Back