England reach 239/6 in reply of Pakistan's first Innings total of 366 at stumps of Day 2 of the second Test

I’ve never seen a dumber team management, selection panel and captain (ok captain will never be as bad as babar) but you get my drift.

How can you pick ONE seamer!

I’ve never seen a dumber team management, selection panel and captain (ok captain will never be as bad as babar) but you get my drift.

Especially when the head coach is Gillespie! I wonder if he has been arm twisted into it.

Noman looks 100 times more the Batsman Rizwan is. But Rizwan is rated as one of the best in the world alongside Brian Lara and Sachin Tendulkar by guys like @gazza619 and @Ahmed216
He certainly is better than over-rated Abdullah, Shan, Saud.

Shan is worse as a captain them Babar. Shan's strategy when he fails is literally go to sarfi for babysitting.

And in the last test, his solution was to go for Babar for babysitting and Babar cremated the team 🤣🤣, then he went towards Rizwan who also cremated it even further 🤣🤣.

Shan masood is literally Babar, Rizzu, Sarfi help me please!!

Jamal already struggling with some sort of discomfort in his abdomen. When its not the pitch, its Pakistan's brainless selection.

Nauman chacha is much better player than that nerd abrar and he behaves like he is puttar of Shane Warne with his attitude.

Pathetic abrar in fielding batting and bowling with attitude of Shane Warne.

He should be kicked out forever.

Unless noman throws his wicket away Chacha
Noman Chacha has been mistreated by this team. He should have played 30 tests by now
He is no Dan vettori but he did take a series-winning 7-fer in his last match. He Outbowled Abrar in SL series and still hasn't played any match till this one

On a side note I really don't know why Kashif bhatti who has similar kind of stats never got a go as a spinner when he has 400+ FC wickets along with a batting average of 23 in FC

Basically comes down to whether England can be disciplined with the bat and not throw away too many of their wickets. The game is there for England to win with Jamal’s cramps/fatigue and a slow, low wicket that might not turn much for Pakistan’s spinners.

England will at least match pak score or past it at a ridiculous pace.

This will still end in a innings loss

Basically comes down to whether England can be disciplined with the bat and not throw away too many of their wickets. The game is there for England to win with Jamal’s cramps/fatigue and a slow, low wicket that might not turn much for Pakistan’s spinners.

This looks like the pitch where Bazball might come undone. Patience is the key here.

Enjoyable watching Noman with his experience out there. A good solid pro and wily old fox.

This looks like the pitch where Bazball might come undone. Patience is the key here.

I fear so. I think I’ve said a 1-1 draw in the pre series threads and thought England would lose a game due to nuking themselves. Could be this one.

That’s a tfl muscle he is holding again and again. If there is tension there, it can be released with stretching. Sometimes it goes away with stretching and you can play through it, but in most cases it is an issue that takes a bit of time to go away and there is no solution except to rest and do stretching. It connects to the lower part of the leg through IT band. It happens when you overuse that muscle or if there are weaker hip flexor muscles on that side. If it just started, then you can play through it, but it will get worse for sure and can cause your other hip flexor muscles to go bad. Eventually he will feel the pain on the side of the knee muscle coming down through the IT band.

Pakistan pacers fitness is shocking in 1950’s Fazal Mehmood bowled 40 overs in a day today with modern knowledge of nutrition and exercise are pacers are 4 overs hero

When I saw Agha out, I expected 325 max

Forgive me Lord Noman, I was unfamiliar with your game

What pathetic team selection, when Rizwan’s made all format captain by next month he better let PCB know I want Imran khan type of power ie coaching selection otherwise shuv ur captaincy !!

What pathetic team selection, when Rizwan’s made all format captain by next month he better let PCB know I want Imran khan type of power ie coaching selection otherwise shuv ur captaincy !!
Rizwan will say do whatever you want just make me Kaptaan

Yes I want full power to bring Babar and chacha back

Sky Sports' Michael Atherton on Aamer Jamal and Noman Ali partnership:

"The first hour definitely went to England - two wickets before drinks and then one to Leach just after. At that point, England were well in front in the morning session.

"But that partnership between Noman and Jamal has brought that session back to an even keel. A very good second hour for Pakistan.

"Somewhere between 350-400 is about par for the conditions without really knowing how the pitch will change and how Pakistan's spinners will go."

Norman needs to try and slog and get anything he can now.

This is a poor batting effort on day 2

The issue with bazball is that its very unpredictable and opposing team dont really know whats coming in

Last 5 balls have all gone w
away with appreciable reverse. Zahid is pointing to Nomi they're all coming in 😃

The one thing going for PAK is that is that England were on the field for 204 overs in the first and after a 3 day gap, another 120 + overs in the very first dig.

There will be some very tired legs there.

Just tuned in.....good fightback by tail- wagging merrily and frustrating the Eng guys.
Each run will twist the knife further in the Eng top order's back.

The much derided Noman is showing he is No man to duck or run away from the pressure but is Man enough to face the music :)

And as i type Noman picks out the outfielder.

pressure on eng top order...will be exciting - 366 is a good total and it basically means with spinners on, you can have fwd short leg and silly point for much part of their batting.

Back