England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 4 : Session 1| Edgbaston | 09/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
that should have been just a single !! Gul needs to stay on the strike as much as possible.

Single at end of the over.

Lead is 116!

Keep going boys! Another 34 needed!

Smash broad around the park Boys please!

Look at Broads facial expression, no remorse at all for throwing the ball at Zoni.

Really should have been banned

That replay got me more angry - good to see Nasser & Holding lay into Broad again

As predicted. Really should not have taken the double of the last ball

So Pakistan did not reach 300 once again, in the 8th innings of the summer

we shouldnt expect our Bowloers to bowl and bat , so well done to our bowlers to getting this match this far atleast

If we only could get 4 more we would have got 300 after a very long time, but not to be this time either.

Good luck boys.

Its amazing that none of our batsman even average 20 in this series

The real key to winning this match now squarely lies on our FIELDERS! Do not drop any catches. First innings was 251-16. Come on we could get them for 100-10 (really 10)

Is there a chance? Sure, there always is.

Will it happen? No, too sunny.

Would`ve liked a bit more to be honset - anyway now its all down do asif, aamer, and ajmal!

118 to win for England. Not easy streak for them. A couple of ealry wickets and the match will be evenly balanced. As for now it is 30-70 in Englands favour...

95% chance England will win, but if Aamer/Asif can get 2 wickets in the first five overs who knows.

Broad is a fruit-cake, i remeber in 2006 at bristol, pakistan & england played a t20 and afridi smacked him all over the park !

Just a reminder of Miller's earlier stat, that Pakistan have only ever defended a target less than 150. However, when did that, they skittled New Zealand for 93 at Hamilton in 1992-93. That would do today.

Cricinfo

95% chance England will win, but if Aamer/Asif can get 2 wickets in the first five overs who knows.

I wont say that. It will not be easy for England. Their chances before the innings start will be 70 percent i think.

I reckon we're just 20-30 runs short

It's a shame after batting so well at the end

Just a reminder of Miller's earlier stat, that Pakistan have only ever defended a target less than 150. However, when did that, they skittled New Zealand for 93 at Hamilton in 1992-93. That would do today.

Cricinfo

I remembe that. Wasim/Waqar ran riot. I think they bowled non stop or something very close to that.

My teeth are chattering, this only happens in like T20 finals and semifinals... but whoa. This is hard to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back