England v Pakistan | Second Test | Day 4 : Session 1| Edgbaston | 09/08/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
our bowlers should throw one back at the England batsman. No way the match referee can ban us, only 50% of the match fees

guys there should be ZERO pressure on us

boys should be out there expressing themselves

Whats funny is that a under pressure struggling Cook would have a top record for a Pakistan batsman

Damn who said conditions will be cloudy? Now no chance to win, and it seem batting first was bad decision. Never bat first if clouds are on.

All is gone, lets look for the next test. I think we should play 10 bowlers and 1 keeper in the next game. Our so called batters are such a waste

Damn who said conditions will be cloudy? Now no chance to win, and it seem batting first was bad decision. Never bat first if clouds are on.

It was a positive move by Butt, but too bad their approach while batting was not

Look at Ponting he always and always bats first.

No Swing thought you are right, lack of clouds hurting us today

Holding was so right. Get a third man. Our captains are such an idiot.

Eng 6/0

Pakistan still need 10 wickets to win match!

The key would've been to bat for 45 minutes so we could bowl when it started raining

7-0

Not such a great start, but remember Australia were 22-0 and then got bowled out for 88

Anything can happen

Anyway game is over, take 4 wickets atleast plz. Very little swing.

Pakistan need to go down all Guns Blazing here.

Cook has been cooked by Aamir! Whataball!
Eng 7/1

Last edited:
It was not low Micky ... it was a gem ... bravado Amir .... c'mon boys ....

that was an amazing just amazing delivery....NO WORDS to describe that bowl by Aamer. WOW i just jumped out of my chair "*** was that!!!" WOW.

Ok one more ball needs to stay low like that. Very few batsman would be able to dig that one out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back