ICC T20 World Cup 2024: USA vs Pakistan | Match 11 | Group A | Dallas | June 6th | Pre-Match Discussion

Which side will win the match between USA and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BouncerGuy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Pakistan’s journey in the tournament will kick off on Thursday, June 6, when they face the United States at the Grand Prairie Stadium in Dallas. Their recent performance in a T20I series against England was disappointing, with a 0-2 loss largely due to rain interruptions. Although the USA isn’t a top-tier team, Pakistan might have to put in significant effort to secure a win, particularly considering the USA’s recent 2-1 series victory over Bangladesh under Najmul Hossain Shanto’s leadership.

USA also dominated Canada in their first match of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024.

The match against USA is not going to be easy. What combination should Pakistan go with?

Let's discuss.

Squads:

Pakistan:
Babar Azam (c), Abrar Ahmed, Azam Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Abbas Afridi, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Rizwan, Naseem Shah, Saim Ayub, Shadab Khan, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Usman Khan

United States: Monank Patel (c), Aaron Jones, Andries Gous, Corey Anderson, Ali Khan, Harmeet Singh, Jessy Singh, Milind Kumar, Nisarg Patel, Nitish Kumar, Noshtush Kenjige, Saurabh Nethralvakar, Shadley Van Schalkwyk, Steven Taylor, Shayan Jahangir. Reserve Players: Gajanand Singh, Juanoy Drysdale, Yasir Mohammad.

I think USA is the third best team in this group so this is a very important game for Pakistan. More so than India's one. In terms of qualification context

It's tough to pick the opening combo and no. 5 position onwards.

I'd probably go with:
1. Saim
2. Babar
3. Usman
4. Fakhar
5. Rizwan (he has to bat here)
6. Imad
7. Iftikhar
8. Shaheen
9. Amir
10. Rauf
11. Abrar

I'd rather stick with Saim at the top, then demote him to 5 and make him a hack.

I'd probably go with:
1. Saim
2. Babar
3. Usman
4. Fakhar
6. Imad
7. Iftikhar
8. Shaheen
9. Amir
10. Rauf
11. Abrar

I'd rather stick with Saim at the top, then demote him to 5 and make him a hack.
I don't think Rizwan will be good at middle order. He already struggles at 3 compare to 5. You gotta play one of Shadab, Azam, Imad or Iftikhar there.

I don't think Rizwan will be good at middle order. He already struggles at 3 compare to 5. You gotta play one of Shadab, Azam, Imad or Iftikhar there.
Rizwan will at least be able to handle spin.

All the other options have failed miserably and playing shadab just means the runs will be leaking.

Best hope is for Saim to come good at the top and that will alleviate the pressure on the lower order.

My team for this match will be:

Babar
Rizwan
Usman
Fakhar
Saim
Imad
Abrar
Amir
Shaheen
Haris
Abbas

Lets try saim in middle order and Abbas in place of Naseem.

I'd probably go with:
1. Saim
2. Babar
3. Usman
4. Fakhar
6. Imad
7. Iftikhar
8. Shaheen
9. Amir
10. Rauf
11. Abrar

And you think rizwan will bat at 5? Rizwan finds it an insult batting anywhere lower than 3

Realistically

Babar
Fakhar
Rizwan
Usman
Saim
Imad
Iftikhar/shadab
Shaheen
Amir
Naseem/rauf
Abrar

And you think rizwan will bat at 5? Rizwan finds it an insult batting anywhere lower than 3

Realistically

Babar
Fakhar
Rizwan
Usman
Saim
Imad
Iftikhar/shadab
Shaheen
Amir
Naseem/rauf
Abrar
Fakhar opening means no. 4 slot is also going to suffer.

Usman plays in the top 3 or no point playing him.

Saim will be ruined if he bats at 5.

Both Rauf and Abbas should be ahead of naseem.

Fakhar opening means no. 4 slot is also going to suffer.

Usman plays in the top 3 or no point playing him.

Saim will be ruined if he bats at 5.

Both Rauf and Abbas should be ahead of naseem.
Not having a go at you but I don't know if people actually watches the game or just get stats from cricinfo

Fakhar's big scores at number 4 have consistently come when Saim lost his wicket early and when Babar or Rizwan also failed. This has led to Fakhar coming in as early as the 3rd over, which has happened more than five times, indicating it's not a coincidence.

In the last game, Fakhar came in during the 10th over and failed.

Realistically, Usman should be coming in at number 3 after Babar, with Fakhar following, but Rizwan complicates this as he insists on playing in the top 3 and reacts poorly if he isn't.

Saim has struggled as an opener, so it would be better to move him to number 5 or drop him in favor of Azam Khan at number 5.

Naseem is another yaari dosti player he will not be dropped in the worldcup

“Whether it is India or Pakistan”: USA captain Monank Patel gives ‘fearless cricket’ warning after beating Canada in ICC T20 World Cup 2024

It was an easy outing for the United States of America against Canada in the ICC T20 World Cup 2024. The co-hosts won the opening game of the campaign by 7 wickets in Group A. Monank Patel, who is the captain of the States, is not worried about facing India and Pakistan in the upcoming game.

Canada posted 194/5 in 20 overs and it looked like they were ahead in the contest when the home team lost two early wickets. However, Aaron Jones’ played a breathtaking knock to clinch an impressive victory for the USA.

He managed 94 not out off 40 balls, laced with 10 sixes and 4 fours. Jones shared a match-winning partnership with Andries Gous, who amassed a well compiled 65 runs off 40 deliveries.

Monank was pleased with his team’s performance. “We batted really well. Canada were ahead of us when we lost two wickets in our chase but Jones was unbelievable. We always knew he was talanted but he took it to another level in today’s game,” Monank said in the post-match presentation ceremony.

Patel also warned India and Pakistan. “We played fearless cricket and will continue to do so in the upcoming matches. Whether it is India or Pakistan, our brand of cricket will not change,” he added.

Monank urged the fans to keep supporting them. “It was good to see the fans coming to the stadium to support us. I hope they return in large numbers in our matches.

SOURCE: Crictoday

These small grounds and flat pitches will suit Azam Khan.

1. Babar Azam
2. Mohammed Rizwan
3. Usman Khan
4. Fakhar Zaman
5. Imad Wasim
6. Azam Khan
7. Iftikhar Ahmed
8. Shaheen Shah Afridi
9. Mohammad Amir
10. Haris Rauf
11. Abrar Ahmed

Not having a go at you but I don't know if people actually watches the game or just get stats from cricinfo

Fakhar's big scores at number 4 have consistently come when Saim lost his wicket early and when Babar or Rizwan also failed. This has led to Fakhar coming in as early as the 3rd over, which has happened more than five times, indicating it's not a coincidence.

In the last game, Fakhar came in during the 10th over and failed.

Realistically, Usman should be coming in at number 3 after Babar, with Fakhar following, but Rizwan complicates this as he insists on playing in the top 3 and reacts poorly if he isn't.

Saim has struggled as an opener, so it would be better to move him to number 5 or drop him in favor of Azam Khan at number 5.

Naseem is another yaari dosti player he will not be dropped in the worldcup
I'm also aware Fakhar has done well when he has come in early and in the PP, but there is no one else who can hammer spin the same way he can in the middle overs and I back Fakhar to come good in the middle more so than the others.

These are the biggest issues causing this mess:

- Saim not scoring at the top
- Usman fails outside the top 3
- Rizwan and Babar can't bat outside the top 3
- Both Azam Khan and Shadab have failed miserably at 5

I know Saim has failed at the top, but bringing him to 5 will only ruin him and it's better to keep him away if he isn't going to open.

Best option is for Saim to open, Fakhar stays at 4 and Rizwan moves to 5.

If Saim isn't going to open, then you have to bank on Azam Khan coming good.

1. Usman Khan
2. Baber Azam
3. Rizwan
4. Fakhar
5. Iftikhar
6. Shadab
7. Imad
8. Abbas
9. Harris
10. Shaheen
11. Abrar

If we had Amat jamal in the squad I’d have him instead of Abbas…..

Shadab has to be dropped for Abrar.
Nasim dropped for Imad Wasim.
Rest same as last match against Ireland.
Drop Azam for Saim and let him open one last time.
Keep with Rizwan.

Saim
Babar
Rizwan
Usman
Fakhar
Iftikhar
Imad
Shaheen
Amir
Haris
Abrar

(Can send Fakhar earlier if top 3 take game deeper and/or to contine left right combo)

My team would be
Rizwan
saim
babar
usman
fakhar
imad
ifti: use him as a bowler also
shaheen
Amir
naseem/rauf
abrar

I'm also aware Fakhar has done well when he has come in early and in the PP, but there is no one else who can hammer spin the same way he can in the middle overs and I back Fakhar to come good in the middle more so than the others.

These are the biggest issues causing this mess:

- Saim not scoring at the top
- Usman fails outside the top 3
- Rizwan and Babar can't bat outside the top 3
- Both Azam Khan and Shadab have failed miserably at 5

I know Saim has failed at the top, but bringing him to 5 will only ruin him and it's better to keep him away if he isn't going to open.

Best option is for Saim to open, Fakhar stays at 4 and Rizwan moves to 5.

If Saim isn't going to open, then you have to bank on Azam Khan coming good.
1. saim not scoring at the top, then he needs to try middle if not then he needs to sit out this world cup, if he cant buy runs vs ireland and newzealand c team at home then he's not going to buy runs vs india or any other top team if we go through to next round

2. how can you say usman fails outside 3 when he has only played 6 games for pakistan ever

3. this is why rizwan needs to come 3 down if we want any chance of winning because he is too slow of an opener and fakhar best suitsthat position.

5. this is why saim should be playing at 5 because he wont do any worse than shadab or azam khan or else saim would need to sit out because read point 1

this isn't the time to bank on azam khan, chacha ifti maniac or shadab, its the time to fix the problem before going into the world cup

and there is no way rizwan will play at 5, it will hurt is ego and babar doesn't like to hurt rizwans ego

USA won't threaten any of the big teams.

It's Ireland who is the banana skin game

USA won't threaten any of the big teams.

It's Ireland who is the banana skin game
i think pakistan whenever they have gone into tournments when everyone has doubted them
they play their best game then we might get suprised pakistan might just go on a run. its a short tournament so it can happen that pakistan just wins one game and picks up the momentum

cant wait to see the usa team put in their place by pak and india. Big mouth chaps. Lets see what they bring with them against the big boys. Past few weeks dont count, this pak team will do well in the world cup.

1. saim not scoring at the top, then he needs to try middle if not then he needs to sit out this world cup, if he cant buy runs vs ireland and newzealand c team at home then he's not going to buy runs vs india or any other top team if we go through to next round

2. how can you say usman fails outside 3 when he has only played 6 games for pakistan ever

3. this is why rizwan needs to come 3 down if we want any chance of winning because he is too slow of an opener and fakhar best suitsthat position.

5. this is why saim should be playing at 5 because he wont do any worse than shadab or azam khan or else saim would need to sit out because read point 1

this isn't the time to bank on azam khan, chacha ifti maniac or shadab, its the time to fix the problem before going into the world cup

and there is no way rizwan will play at 5, it will hurt is ego and babar doesn't like to hurt rizwans ego
Saim playing 5 will ruin his career and turn him into another slogger.

We do that with every young aggressive batsman and then complain about not having any young aggressive batsmen coming through.

I'm not going to see another young batsman ruined because the 5 position needs to be plugged for a short term gain. Saim opens or doesn't play - simple.

We don't need to know how Usman will bat outside the top 3 in international cricket because we already know from domestic T20, so no need to even experiment on a higher stage.

Saim playing 5 will ruin his career and turn him into another slogger.

We do that with every young aggressive batsman and then complain about not having any young aggressive batsmen coming through.

I'm not going to see another young batsman ruined because the 5 position needs to be plugged for a short term gain. Saim opens or doesn't play - simple.

We don't need to know how Usman will bat outside the top 3 in international cricket because we already know from domestic T20, so no need to even experiment on a higher stage.
It's better for him to sit out and have Azam Khan at 5.

Then don't complain about Azam Khan's failure; there's no one else in the squad to play at 5, which means we have to play all three: Shadab, Chacha, and Azam Khan in the playing XI.

With Saim, one of them can be rested.

Usman hasn't domestic he's played in the PSL, and if you're judging players based on leagues, there's no one better than Azam Khan as a power hitter. He's even the wicketkeeper of the tournament this year in psl , and we allknow exactly what happened with Azam Khan in international cricket.

India never had it easier than the 2023 WC.

Bottom line - it is mostly desis filling the seats in Amreeka, so makes sense to appease the desi crowd.

This will depend a lot on how Rizwan and Babar go. I reckon if we bat first and make 180, our bowlers should be able to defend that.

For all the people putting Rizwan in the middle order, he barely averages 30 at #3 and strikes at roughly 118. Lower than #3 is even worse, SR dips below 100.

cant wait to see the usa team put in their place by pak and india. Big mouth chaps. Lets see what they bring with them against the big boys. Past few weeks dont count, this pak team will do well in the world cup.

Can't wait, huh? Let the match be decided on the field.
Beating Canada was great but we'd done it 4 times already prior to tonight.
But we also beat Bangladesh, and no matter how bad they are on the road, we still beat them.

Best believe we'll be coming with everything we have. Don't roll into Dallas thinking this team will simply roll over for you.

Pakistan are 99 % favourites . Smashing Nikhil Dutta , lol, is not the same as hitting Imad, Shaheen, Rauf etc.

No chance for USA. None at all.

Who is gonna hit USA bowlers though?

Is Rizwan capable of hitting 10 sixes?

On current form and with the likelihood of Azam and Shadab Khan playing, the US team has to be favourites.

I'm not a betting man, but the betting odds are 8/1 for USA. Honestly, the way USA played yesterday, it seems like a the odds should be a lot more narrow haha

Man- if USA beats pak it will be a sensational upset. It opens up the group big time. Should be plenty of support for the USA team. But being a weekday day game - the crowd will be minimal. Atleast this should have been a weekend day game- a lot more pepple would have showed up.

But dare to dream I guess!! After Aaron jones knock yesterday- he's atleast got the USA diaspora interested. But one thing though- the USA fielding seems to be pretty good though.. hope USA causes a grst upset here !!🙂👍

I’m more worried about the USA game than the India game.

Fakhar will have to save us from embarrassment, again.

USA looked pretty good.

This won't be an easy game for Pakistan even though they should be winning comprehensively.

If India bat first I recon they will get 300 here

If Pakistan bat first I recon they need to score 220 to make sure they don’t shell this game

Yeah you will need these big boys to fire now

Fakhar
Azam
Usman
Iftikhar

Load the heavy artillery
Other than Fakhar all these artillery pieces are without any ammunition who cant fire so dont set your expectations too high for them honestly.

Yeah those two fraud openers need to get their act together
Shaheen, imad, Abrar(if he plays), Babar, Rizwan and fakhar will be too much for USA.

I ran the simulations on ashes 👀

The last roll of the dice now, we won’t see azam or Saim start for now. Usman is the only one to click. May be they will even go with 3 spinners.

Babar
Rizwan
Usman
Fakhar
Shadab
Ifitkhar
Imad
Shaheen
Abrar
Rauf
Amir

Ifit and Shadab make the 6 bowling options and along with Imad we play 3 all rounder 4 batters and 4 genuine bowlers.

Ifti and shadab need to share at least 3-4 overs decent overs on average. To allow Imad to bowl tight in the Powerplay and one over in the death or after 10 overs.

Amir and Rauf to finish off with one over of mystery from Abrar in the last 5.

Rauf bowl only 1 over in the first 10 and that after the PP.

PP order

1 Shaheen
2 Imad
3Shaheen
4 Amir
5 Imad
6 Amir/Abrar

After PP
7 Abrar
8 Shadab/Ifti/Rauf
9 Abrar/Imad
10 Imad/Amir

11 Shaheen/Shadab
12 Abrar
13 Rauf
14 Imad
15 Rauf
16 Amir
17 Abrar/Shaheen
18 Rauf
19 Shaheen
20 Rauf

Rotate bowlers with Abbas and Naseem on bench in between matches.

Don't you think Rizwan's ego would've been hurt by preferring Azam over him for wicket keeping duties? It doesn't add up and this ego talk is just nonsense.

Rizwan does what is in the best interest of the team and at the moment it's him taking responsibility to open.

To everyone who chose Ifthikhar in your line up! Please don’t watch cricket, there is no point. We don’t know why u guys keep selecting him

Don't you think Rizwan's ego would've been hurt by preferring Azam over him for wicket keeping duties? It doesn't add up and this ego talk is just nonsense.

Rizwan does what is in the best interest of the team and at the moment it's him taking responsibility to open.
What happened to rizwan keeping wise was Injustice. A fat piece of @^#^£ like azam does not deserve to keep over him or even be in the team for that matter.

However please don't portray him as a Jesus like figure. Besides fakhar whole team is filled with ego heads. Rizwan and Babar being your favourites doesn't exclude them from this list, only fakhar is shariff and doesn't engage.

And yes I'm including your 2 enemies imad and Amir into this list as well. Both of them are ego heads too.

Since the Misbah era began and uptill now, the only pakistani cricketers who weren't full of themselves were

1) Fakhar (Shariff Admi)

2) Saud Shakeel (You can tell from his babyface that even if he wanted to be aggressive, people would laugh and think their getting scolded by the my little pony)

3) Umar Gul( He's chill as a dude)

Besides these 3, everyone has a massive ego, Sarfraz doesn't have an ego but he was aggressive as a captain and just overly aggressive in the field.

The biggest ego heads (Not ranked in order) are

1) Ahmed Shehzad
2) Younis Khan (Gold Crown)
3) any fixer (Sharjeel, Amir, Jamshed)
4) Misbah Ul haq (Mr idk why we are losing, maybe its because I'm asking our right handed batter to bat left)
5) Shahid Afridi( O ho ho)
6) Babar Azam (King of ego)
7) Akmal brothers( Umar more so, Kamran not that much)
8) Imam ul haq

Everyone else like imad, Azhar Ali, Muhammad rizwan etc etc are in the middle, they aren't too bad, but they aren't shining citizens either.

Looking at how the PNG vs WI game went , all big teams must take all minnow games seriously. It's a t20 one big innings one collapse with some rain here and there and you can lose on off day.

Having said that on paper and even on current form Pakistan should win this comfortably.

Pakistan begin training in Dallasfor their tournament opener against USA in the ICC T20 World Cup

The squad conducted fielding drills only as no nets were possible due to incessant rain.

gawSdmy.png

2038oSI.png

AEGK0OD.png

4tLsdbD.png

VPk0mnv.png

IUIRIpe.png

Even if we loose against USA, Babar will be retained as a captain. Babar most likely will play his buddies Shadab and Azam. Naqvi is just a holiday guy making money from PCB.

If I have to bet, my money is on Rauf and Abrar to create havoc for US batsmen. I'm concerned that because of Amir's lack of pace and a slow pitch, he will be targeted.

If I have to bet, my money is on Rauf and Abrar to create havoc for US batsmen. I'm concerned that because of Amir's lack of pace and a slow pitch, he will be targeted.
Amir was bowling a lil quicker than Shaheen in the England series

What happened to rizwan keeping wise was Injustice. A fat piece of @^#^£ like azam does not deserve to keep over him or even be in the team for that matter.

However please don't portray him as a Jesus like figure. Besides fakhar whole team is filled with ego heads. Rizwan and Babar being your favourites doesn't exclude them from this list, only fakhar is shariff and doesn't engage.

And yes I'm including your 2 enemies imad and Amir into this list as well. Both of them are ego heads too.

Since the Misbah era began and uptill now, the only pakistani cricketers who weren't full of themselves were

1) Fakhar (Shariff Admi)

2) Saud Shakeel (You can tell from his babyface that even if he wanted to be aggressive, people would laugh and think their getting scolded by the my little pony)

Besides these 3, everyone has a massive ego, Sarfraz doesn't have an ego but he was aggressive as a captain and just overly aggressive in the field.

1) Ahmed Shehzad
4) Misbah Ul haq (Mr idk why we are losing, maybe its because I'm asking our right handed batter to bat left)
8) Imam ul haq

Everyone else like imad, Azhar Ali, Muhammad rizwan etc etc are in the middle, they aren't too bad, but they aren't shining citizens either.
this is kinda accurate

i think Azhar can be tagged as a shareef too
All other pct players once they get into team they get full of themselves and in a result they don’t have drive to improve
Saud Shakeel has the drive to improve? Is that why he looked like a tail-ender in the World Cup and in Australia?

Saud Shakeel has the drive to improve? Is that why he looked like a tail-ender in the World Cup and in Australia?
i never said anything about saud shakeel
just talking in general pak players have too much ego and or they have no aura u look at mitchell starc he has that aura that makes him look difficult to face on the other hand pakistani bowlers look lifeless even with all that pace and big egos

i never said anything about saud shakeel
just talking in general pak players have too much ego and or they have no aura u look at mitchell starc he has that aura that makes him look difficult to face on the other hand pakistani bowlers look lifeless even with all that pace and big egos
They are basically bunch of softies with huge superstar type ego due to social media fame.

i think Azhar can be tagged as a shareef too
All other pct players once they get into team they get full of themselves and in a result they don’t have drive to improve
Azhar is shareef but he cares for himself and doesn't play for the team, his 100 of 300 balls usually didn't help, again he was vital as he ensured along with misbah and YK that Pakistan cannot lose only win or draw but he cared for himself.

First thing he did as a captain was promote himself to open but credit to him for stepping down when he realised he wasn't the right choice to captain

1) Fakhar (Shariff Admi)

1) Ahmed Shehzad
8) Imam ul haq

That's exactly my point. Rizwan is a normal human being and all this talk of him having a big ego goes down the gutter when a someone like Azam Khan is preferred over him for wicket keeping. Let's not portray him as an ego maniac when clearly he's supportive of the team combination.

That's exactly my point. Rizwan is a normal human being and all this talk of him having a big ego goes down the gutter when a someone like Azam Khan is preferred over him for wicket keeping. Let's not portray him as an ego maniac when clearly he's supportive of the team combination.
Even if he's supportive of azam replacing him, he himself isn't a Saint and has complained and let his mask slip on his favourite positions multiple times and has vocally complained when things haven't gone his way.

He just isn't as stubborn as babar, Or azam or others excluding fakhar because he doesn't think he's world class like azam khan views himself as such and he isn't crazy and messed in the head like Bobby is.

Regardless what happening to him on keeping is wrong. I'm willing to put my foot down when I see wrong things happening.

Even if he's supportive of azam replacing him, he himself isn't a Saint and has complained and let his mask slip on his favourite positions multiple times and has vocally complained when things haven't gone his way.

He just isn't as stubborn as babar, Or azam or others excluding fakhar because he doesn't think he's world class like azam khan views himself as such and he isn't crazy and messed in the head like Bobby is.

Regardless what happening to him on keeping is wrong. I'm willing to put my foot down when I see wrong things happening.
Exactly

Biggest crybaby in the team. Because of his tantrums with KK…leading into Pakistan cricket, we have become a nuisance.

Exactly

Biggest crybaby in the team. Because of his tantrums with KK…leading into Pakistan cricket, we have become a nuisance.
Biggest crybaby is babar who actually cries on live TV like he did in the world cup.

Although he won't cry now, last time he cried because he was delusional for Nawaz and SA broke that spirit.

This time I don't think he cares. This tournament is just a formality and a dil kush karnei wala tourney while the boys enjoy some texas yee haws

My team for this match will be:

Babar
Rizwan
Usman
Fakhar
Saim
Imad
Abrar
Amir
Shaheen
Haris
Abbas

Lets try saim in middle order and Abbas in place of Naseem.
So you want to make an already weak batting line up weaker.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pakistan needs t play a team where the number 8 can bat. Pakistan has always been successful in big tournaments when that is the case. Can't rely on weak batting. Imad has to be at 8. Can only play 3 specialist bowlers.

Babar
Rizwan
Usman
Fakhar
Azam
Ifti
Shadab
Imad
Shaheen
Amir/Naseem
Rauf

I don't mind Saim playing in place of Azam

Biggest crybaby is babar who actually cries on live TV like he did in the world cup.

Although he won't cry now, last time he cried because he was delusional for Nawaz and SA broke that spirit.

This time I don't think he cares. This tournament is just a formality and a dil kush karnei wala tourney while the boys enjoy some texas yee haws
Also Rizwan’s overuse of the religion card and his fake ‘nice guy’ persona.

“Some times acting some times cramp”

“Our awaam loves us if we win or lose”

“Our awaam is unhappy with the breaking of me and Babar partnership”

Mate this fraud is the WORST thing to happen to Pakistan cricket. He totally deserved that crowed reaction in Ahmedabad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back