India [168/6] beat Bangladesh [166/8] by four wickets to win the Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series

:six

India pull off astonishing win , and yet again BD could not win a major here despite coming so very close.

Soumya Sarkar. 5 runs to get in 1 ball and he bowls a length ball way outside off-stump.

Terrible cricket all round in this match lol.

Well played DK, must appreciate, must appreciate, must appreciate.

Thanks to both teams for a wonderful game and Congrats to Indian team, and all Indian fans here.

Well played.

Well played DK, must appreciate, must appreciate, must appreciate.

Thanks to both teams for a wonderful game and Congrats to Indian team, and all Indian fans here.

Well played.

Right. Congratulations to all the indian fans.

Dinesh Karthick finally made use of an excellent opportunity to come back to the Indian Team .

Don't care about the result lol But i am so glad DK answered so many questions there for India's middle order woes.

This final might be remembered for a few years now because of the finish and Shakib incident.. So overall not exactly as useless a tournament as some of the past ones..

BD should be happy with their performance but should work on death bowling and yorkers.. Maybe hire Malinga to coach them for a couple of years.

Your bowling has to be awful if you gonna let a hack like DK smash you around

Disagree man! The only reason he's not been the Indian team was because they had Dhoni. I remember him opening in England for India when they won a series there in 2007 as a pure batsman and doing well.

You can't be a hack and do that.

If i ever got a kick out of an indian win, this has to be it.... hahahahahaha.....

Yes Bangladesh cricket team can't be humble in victory, hence I am really happy they lost. Dinesh Karthik you beauty!

Are the bangladeshi players going to cry again?

:))

Bangladesh always end up on the wrong side of these game-changing cameos.

This is the most enjoyable result I can remember in a while, couldn't be happier with how that ended

Saumya Sarkar is the worst thing to happen to BD cricket. Cant bat..cant bowl...cant field. what a joker...

the less said about Rubel the better.

What a game! What a hitting by DK.
He chose a perfect platform to showcase his skills - a tournament final. Rejoice time for Indian fans.

Well played Bangladesh too.

For the first time and only time I cheered for India what a win I'm so happy don't have to see that stupid cobra dance lol Bangladesh always find a way to lose hahahahhahaha

This is the most fun lol. Make them laugh, mock and then the sucker punch...Bangalore scar has a new brother!!!

What are you talking about? Even as a Pakistani fan I gotta say that was super moderate considering what had just transpired.

India have won 3 World Cups, 4 T20s, 9 Asia Cups, and they are celebrating a Nido Trophy win vs Bangladesh? Is there some vital information I'm missing?

From an Indian fan. Congrats BD for staying in the game right till the last ball. A truly special knock was the only going to save INdia. Truly special knock happened. A noob who couln't touch the ball a perennial cowlasher who would play test match in T20 game absolutely killed the momentum. Great match overall. One of the best T20 that went right down to the wire. BD bowling is always weak. It is well known. Came back to bite them.

Why tasteless comments from few BD fans, better team won.

It was damn clear Ind was experimenting when they demoted inform DK and gave chance to newbie V. Shankar ( but wrong move by :ravi, could have gone horribly wrong).

Thanks to DK ... Saved the day for India.

Well played BD, better luck next time :19:

It was damn clear Ind was experimenting when they demoted in-form DK and gave chance to newbie V. Shankar ( but wrong move by :ravi, could have gone horribly wrong).

India have won 3 World Cups, 4 T20s, 9 Asia Cups, and they are celebrating a Nido Trophy win vs Bangladesh? Is there some vital information I'm missing?

Yes but the Bangla team, fans, and media have been very poor sports in recent times.

They are ruffling a lot of feathers.

Conversely, Bangladesh have nothing to show in terms of accomplishments, yet they act like world beaters, are cry babies in general.

Well done to India, and Karthik but it's funny how things always come back to bite you in the butt...the SL crowd were all supporting India and their celebrations were directed at the Bangladeshi players/staff.

#Cobra

How BD managed to lose it, i have no clue. The worst possible thing that could have happened on that last ball actually happened.

People like this are exactly why no one likes BD to win. Can't take a win, can't take a loss. Epic phainty would have been nice but this one's so much better. Scars are going to last longer this time

Icing on the cake would be Dhoni tweeting a picture of himself with his tv set captioned "Happiness is this".. :))

Gee you guys it was only Bangladesh.
Perennial Minnows.

Oh yeah but I think Indians should rejoice they found 2 guns on this tour. Washington an ace spinner and DK instead of that tiny finisher they have in ODIs now

Yes but the Bangla team, fans, and media have been very poor sports in recent times.

They are ruffling a lot of feathers.

Conversely, Bangladesh have nothing to show in terms of accomplishments, yet they act like world beaters, are cry babies in general.

I totally agree with you.

But feathers are there for the purpose of ruffling. Thats what feathers are for, thats how they're used.

It was damn clear Ind was experimenting when they demoted inform DK and gave chance to newbie V. Shankar ( but wrong move by :ravi, could have gone horribly wrong).

Yes. It was a deliberate move. But Shankar panicked big time. KKD's blitz saved the day for us.

Icing on the cake would be Dhoni tweeting a picture of himself with his tv set captioned "Happiness is this".. :))

He's way way way too classy for this. I don't think Dhoni and Kohli were even watching this game

India should not celebrate this win.We all know it's Bangladesh after all

Yes. It was a deliberate move. But Shankar panicked big time. KKD's blitz saved the day for us.

It's also about ability. Even if we assume that facing Fizz is a difficult prospect for a newbie, the way he was hitting air showed he doesn't have much brains. Hardik is clutch and this guy can't be a backup

IPL team picking Shankar would be thinking what have we done

He's way way way too classy for this. I don't think Dhoni and Kohli were even watching this game

Kohli said he tries not to watch games when he is not in playing 11,coz he feels to be on field.

I totally agree with you.

But feathers are there for the purpose of ruffling. Thats what feathers are for, thats how they're used.

True, nothing wrong with it if that is how Bangla want to be portrayed as.

But then don't be surprised when people dont like your team, or when they over celebrate beating your team.

Its a direct reaction to what Bangla fans, media, and players started.

Otherwise trust me, all Pakistanis would be cheering for Bangla against India, if you guys werent so obnoxious.

Back