India beat West Indies by 237 runs in the 3rd Test

Australia : Spin :: India : Bounce

Not just India, Asian batsmen in general don't deal too well with bouncy conditions. Our records in Australia will testify to that fact.

That is why Kohli can be rated as high as Root or Williamson in tests.

Time for Rohit Sharma to bully WI.

With that Rohit 'Hackman' Sharma at 5, we will be lucky to get even 200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think after the first session, if these two manage to survive, they can get a big score.

Windies have a very good chance of winning this test. Getting a breakthrough here will increase their chances tenfold.

Last edited:
That is why Kohli can be rated as high as Root or Williamson in tests.

Time for Rohit Sharma to bully WI.

Rohit cannot bully anyone in tests. I will be happy if he can score 30-40 runs.

My boy Alzeeri destroyed Kohli, wah wah wah boy you are future legend for me :)))

LK once again playing a good Test knock here, very composed.

I think after the first session, if these two manage to survive, they can get a big score.

India will get a big score. There is no doubt about that. But better teams will screw us from this position. Dhawan/Rohit are great ODI batsmen but tests are no place for them.

Rahul's best knock quality wise.

A KP-esque knock at a very good strike rate even if he misses out on a big one here.

This is the IPL generation of batsmen. No patience at all. On a flat deck they would do well but with this kind of temperament, they'll get exposed by most good bowlers in slightly helpful conditions.

Yeh cheez, ban these IPL PSL e.t.c e.t.c

Rohit cannot bully anyone in tests. I will be happy if he can score 30-40 runs.

Just wait and watch. Rohit is going to do better in this test. I like Rohit, he is very good to watch as a batsman, plays classy shots.

Yeah, but we are dependant on the current partnership and the tail. I have more faith in the tail scoring runs that than Sharmaji

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since he's attacking the stumps so much I would put a short midwicket for Cummins to take away the flick off the pads.

I don't understand. Just two wickets fallen.

Ask the Pakistanis.... It is usual for them. Just another day in office.

And we Indians making it so big deal.

We have just 5 batsmen in our team, 2 of them walking wickets.

So basically our team's batting is Kohli, Rahul and Rahane.

Indies are a weak team. We wont lose this. But stronger teams will screw us.

Yeh cheez, ban these IPL PSL e.t.c e.t.c

Can't ban them Roary. This is the future of cricket whether we like it or not. The least we can do is stop hyping our batsmen based on IPL and revamp our FC system but BCCI has other ideas :srini

Rohit off with a boundary. :yk Holder needs to get everyone behind the wicket, we know nothing's going in front.

Heard the word "talent" 4 times from the hindi commies since Rohit came to the crease.

Not everybody can take Australian bowling to cleaners so consistently. A very under-rated player on this forum.

He's comfortable against pace and bounce on Australian wickets. I've seen him pulling Johnson and Starc off the front foot mainly due to his timing ability.

But will flounder whenever there is lateral movement of the ball because of the flaw in his technique.

lol at those who were finding west indies boring and win against them unsatisfactory. Told you earlier too this was india's best chance to improve their head to head record against west indies.

Damm what's happened to Indias batting today? All on Rahane. Big knock here will elvate him even higher!

I'll take their test batting lineup over ours. Thats how bad we are.

Justifying Rohit's failure.

For a ball that could have been well left.

Haha you are right, for some reasons he is big fan of Sharma. Once i was watching a match where Rohit Sharma edged the ball to the slip but it went over the head of fileder and boundary.

Sanjy uncle said " You know, this was deliberate edge, he knew the ball would went over the top of the fielder" :))

We haven't even scored 100 and Ashwin is batting.

Rohit and Dhawan are the definition of crapola.

jadeja ashwin bhuvi ususally bat better than rohit ... they aint talented thats all

Pujara is 10 times more gutsy than Sharma .
Scored a brilliant hundred in srilanka but i suspect his days are numbered with kohli in charge.

Sharma did it alone in ODIs , twice.

So i guess whole team can do at least 201 :))

Spread the power of positivity yaar.

Trust me, I'm trying.

It's very hard to be positive when I see hacks like Rohit and Dhawan playing for the test team:sree

I'll take their test batting lineup over ours. Thats how bad we are.
Nah, we're not better. You guys are playing with 5 batsmen with two of your best bats out of the team.

When Haris and Babar are in the lineup then you can make an argument.

Nah, we're not better. You guys are playing with 5 batsmen with two of your best bats out of the team.

Based on what i saw, i think Sami would walk in ahead of Dhawan and Misbah/Azhar/Shafiq is a pretty solid middle order. You forget that our lineup collapses against spin as well and even a past it YK would make it into our team while playing at home. Sarfraz >Wriddhiman. Pakistan test batting lineup is underrated.

KOhli is a good captain but just has one problem.

He likes to make 10292348923468923468923465893568943658943689435689 mistakes and then learn from them.

Your top order is better than ours. Its your tail that lets you down.

The openers - dhawan and Hafeez are similar; and Rahul and your new kid are solid.

Azhar Ali is more solid than Pujara.
YK against spin is more solid than Kohli, but struggles abroad. Call it evens.
Misbah and Rahane is evens.
Shafiq is better than Ashwin the batsman.
Sarfaraz is better than Saha.

Your tail does let you down. Our 8-11 add valuable runs, whereas yours are second coming of Walsh with the bat.

Based on what i saw, i think Sami would walk in ahead of Dhawan and Misbah/Azhar/Shafiq is a pretty solid middle order. You forget that our lineup collapses against spin as well and even a past it YK would make it into our team while playing at home. Sarfraz >Wriddhiman. Pakistan test batting lineup is underrated.
The current lineup doesn't have anyone that can match Kohli, Rahane. That's why I said with Babar and Haris, an argument can be made.

Had Dravid been the coach, we would have seen young talent like Karun Nair being given the chance, and now we have to watch Rohit fail time and again.

Back