India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai

Kevin looks in the mood today. Can easily rack up a ton with a start on this pitch, just needs to avoid the brainfart.

lol so clearly you have nothing worthwhile, insightful or interesting to add at all and are well aware that you have lost the debate. Bye bye.

Does everyone have to agree with a scientific study carried out to big up a motormouth bowler?

If they have to agree, then even the English coach should be labelled a fool for disagreeing with ICC's stance on Ajmal.

If they do not have to agree, then how come they should be labelled a fool by a nobody?

50 up for Cook. One of the best openers in world cricket.

Oh god, I was doing an application... And I saw Cook trudging a bit, thought he had gotten out. Was only his fifty. Well done lad.

Cookie monster! Hope Kev can marmalize the spinners for the sake fo the others :D

Trott another epic fail. KP needs to make a big one here. Cook well what can I say. Immense respect.

Does everyone have to agree with a scientific study carried out to big up a motormouth bowler?

If they have to agree, then even the English coach should be labelled a fool for disagreeing with ICC's stance on Ajmal.

If they do not have to agree, then how come they should be labelled a fool by a nobody?

lol like I said you can disagree if you want, that is your right. But ultimately my opinion is backed up by a high-class scientific study conducted at a globally respected University and reported by an esteemed daily publication. Your opinion is backed up by absolutely nothing.

So I will brand anyone who can be construed by rational argument to be spouting garbage as a fool. Fair enough isn't it bro :yk

Last 10 overs 46 runs have been scored...........No matter what type of cricket you are playing.....Still it is all about runs.......

Lovely partnership this. Need to make it big and make it count.

lol like I said you can disagree if you want, that is your right. But ultimately my opinion is backed up by a high-class scientific study conducted at a globally respected University and reported by an esteemed daily publication. Your opinion is backed up by absolutely nothing.

So I will brand anyone who can be construed by rational argument to be spouting garbage as a fool. Fair enough isn't it bro :yk

Isn't it ironic though that most of the western public have conspiracy theories that the whole testing done by ICC regarding chucking is biased and flawed etc.
I don't have a dog in this fight but University of Western Australia is one of the best here in AUS for scientific study.

Slips should come in an extra step or two. Innumerable edges not carrying.

England's two big guns at the crease. Cooks just bats on and on. KP looks set.

Crucial match phase.

England battling out here , 14 more overs to play for the day, they cannot afford to loose any more wickets.

Isn't it ironic though that most of the western public have conspiracy theories that the whole testing done by ICC regarding chucking is biased and flawed etc.
I don't have a dog in this fight but University of Western Australia is one of the best here in AUS for scientific study.

I agree with you, I just don't see how the point is relatable to anything to do with our current debate. At all. Whatsoever. lol

First innings very very crucial for ENG , they need to make it big if they want to come back in this series.

Cook doing his thing again ..

stock-photo-2781821-atlas-holding-earth-over-shoulder.jpg

Boycott having a Pilkingtonian rant about modernisation :))) Highly amusing.

Players like Pietersen though face lesser balls but they make other batsmen's job little easier.......No bowler wants to be conceding quick runs in a test match too,thus it builds some pressure on the bowler who has to be careful.......
And i have seen quite a few times that big spinners got unsettled because of good footwork and aggressive batting....................When i say aggressive, it means quick footwork and punishing the poor balls, not slogging ....

Poor bowling by Bhajji and Ashwin has made things easy for England.

Sent from my MB526 using Tapatalk 2

So Ashwin got 1 wicket in his last 80 overs across three inns and that too the wicket of Swann.

Don't rate Ashwin.

India have conceded 4 an over for the last 20 to these two guys. Not good at all. You can't create pressure like that, soon the only way you can get a wicket is a batsman's mistake.

Trotty propping up the England batting averages list, 17 runs in 3 innings LOL :facepalm:

LOL I swear KP always launches out of the crease the ball after surviving an appeal. Not sure if good habit?

LOL I love watching Bhajji versus KP, the court jester versus the chicken man, what a pair of tools :D

Time to injure all the fielders!

That or a catch was bound to happen.

Hopefully you would consider a bowling average of 60 to be worse than below average :)

No doubt but one or two good spells and that average can come down :)

LOL I swear KP always launches out of the crease the ball after surviving an appeal. Not sure if good habit?
Yeah he does that to offset to any pshycological edge which the bowler might have gained :D

LOL just seen Zaheer c Bairstow b Swann. Worst decision ever! My Mum would have waived that one away.

Runs are coming way too easily. India needs a wicket quickly.

50 for KP. Sehwag must have enjoyed bringing that up with a four.

Selecting Crapbhajan was a mistake. Darty is beyond the point of no return.

Yeah if you are going to select a pie thrower purely to troll KP, at least pick Sreesanth who might get a couple of wickets :))

Stop sweeping so much Cookie! I could vaccum the pitch if you like :D

SIngh and Ashwin can't do anything to KP, only ojha and yuvraj can. So England are safe now.

Need 2 big ones from these two. Half way there.

Yeah he does that to offset to any pshycological edge which the bowler might have gained :D

It makes sense. Better that than to get becalmed and stuck on the crease á la Trotty.

With 5 overs left in the day, MS has two of his most ineffective bowlers on in tandem. Brilliant captaincy by captain cool.

lol has Harby even turned a ball? Proper lulloo bowling.

Yuvraj should be given a twirl; Dhoni is a mediocre field marshal.

Patel lapping up the partnership along with his butter chicken. Hope he is ready to do his thing when his chance comes :jf

Just a pity we didn't mop up the tail earlier or we'd be running away with this match.

As it stands, India despite their rubbish bowling are still in a decent position.

Just a pity we didn't mop up the tail earlier or we'd be running away with this match.

As it stands, India despite their rubbish bowling are still in a decent position.
Well, tbf, India have the best tail currently. Ashwin and Singh both are centurions at test level

Back