India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai

Has Compton been told that his role is to see off the new ball? lol guess that would be somewhat useful, though less so in India, and his strike rate is abysmal

Has Compton been told that his role is to see off the new ball? lol guess that would be somewhat useful, though less so in India, and his strike rate is abysmal

I think he's been told to bat for time if Cook is on the other end. An extended nightwatchman?

And in theory, it's a fine idea as long as the crease is occupied. But he went to the opposite extreme where he was too slow.

Well, we've lost it. Trott needs to go surely. And KP for that matter.

you can't play spin if you go onto back foot for that fuller of length.

Beauty! My man Ojha again.

Trott looked clueless, maybe needs some time out after all. :bumble

Our resident schizophrenic now has to make his way to the crease.

dont knw why Trott was considered as one of the good english batsmen .... he puts soo much pressure on this english team .. drops important catches , scores single figures
should play Morgan instead

KP leaves the hutch. Moment of truth :facepalm:

A hundred or a zero.

Bumble was the only one who was against the inclusion of Trott leading up to this test. All the other commies over Sky were ridiculing and making fun of his opinion.

Bumble must be laughing at them now :))

Last edited:
Gets off the mark with a four. Was either going to be that or getting castled.

Wonder if Cooky will protect KP from the strike versus Ojha.

Not only is Ojha a left armer, he's a good left armer. That has to count double against KP.

Bumble was the only one who was against the inclusion of Trott leading up to this test. All the other commies over Sky were ridiculing and making fun of his opinion.

Bumble must be laughing at them now :))
The donkeys in the sky box are always gunning for Bell. Time for Trott to take some time out and let Bell bat at no. 3

KP on strike to SLA. Hold on to your codpieces

Good running from these two. Time to prove why they're both rated as the best and construct a partnership.

The donkeys in the sky box are always gunning for Bell. Time for Trott to take some time out and let Bell bat at no. 3

Yep. He has been given too much of a leeway compared to some other players (BTW, Nass was the biggest supporter of Trott in sky comm box).

I hope that if we get to chase a reasonable score in the second dig, Andy Flower re-jigs the batting line up. Cannot have Compton, Trott batting negatively and putting too much pressure on others. May be Broady up the order, eh ? :jf

I hope that if we get to chase a reasonable score in the second dig, Andy Flower re-jigs the batting line up. Cannot have Compton, Trott batting negatively and putting too much pressure on others. May be Broady up the order, eh ? :jf

Some years later, Broad will write a autobiography and claim that he wasnt 100% fit, Carrying injury, ECB forced him play the series and he was shot by pallet while fielding in outfield.

style_guru you just spout uninformed and badly articulated junk all the time, please leave.

No offense but when half the time your sarcasm fails, must have something to do with the way you put it.

To understand sarcasm, you need to understand what it's being directed at. If you fail to grasp the gist, then I am sorry.

Some years later, Broad will write a autobiography and claim that he wasnt 100% fit, Carrying injury, ECB forced him play the series and he was shot by pallet while fielding in outfield.
It is obvious, isn't it ? But there is no proper back-up. Finn, Tremmers are injured and Onions is still finding his way back after a long layoff. And lets not talk about Cheese burger Bresnan

style_guru you just spout uninformed and badly articulated junk all the time, please leave.

You have the audacity to call some Indian commentators as 'Fools' because they had another views about Ashwin's revolutions on the ball.
And then you accuse me of spouting uninformed and badly articulated junk all the time. Sorry but you fail.

You have the audacity to call some Indian commentators as 'Fools' because they had another views about Ashwin's revolutions on the ball.
And then you accuse me of spouting uninformed and badly articulated junk all the time. Sorry but you fail.

lol what 'views'? They were spouting garbage which also seems to be your favoured pastime.

Nobody's views matter when Swann was found in an independent scientific study to be the current spinner that puts the most revolutions on the ball. So you fail.

He was furious but played it down because ECB requested him. In hindsight he feels he should have brought it up in the media...
And then he will be awrded a OBE

lol what 'views'?
Nobody's views matter.

Swann was found in an independent scientific study to be the current spinner that puts the most revolutions on the ball. So you fail.

Murali was cleared by a lab of chucking too, yet we hear you lot as referring to him as a 'Chucker' a lot many times. Same with Ajmal.

Is it necessary to agree with lab results all the time? What's wrong in having a different view? Should anyone be called a fool just for disagreeing, or having a doubt over some lab results?

Indian management feeding English team infected curry, which makes them perform poorly. We all what BCCI did to Irish and English players in T20 CUP in Sri lanka

Swann was found in an independent scientific study to be the current spinner that puts the most revolutions on the ball.

^^^^ LOL at the statement. I cant stop laughing... Its hysterical now. James is legend

Murali was cleared by a lab of chucking too, yet we hear you lot as referring to him as a 'Chucker' a lot many times. Same with Ajmal.

Is it necessary to agree with lab results all the time? What's wrong in having a different view? Should anyone be called a fool just for disagreeing, or having a doubt over some lab results?

LMAO cultivating more straw for your worthless arguments by bringing in Murali.
and 'you lot'? Bog off.

The Telegraph, pretty much the most prominent daily source for cricket journalism in the world, reported these results that were noted by Trackman, the most advanced machine for studying spin bowling in the world, at Loughborough, one of the most prominent sporting Universities and centres for athletic excellence in the world.

So if you want to disagree with those results because of Indian commies and the chip on your shoulder...go ahead Newton :yk

LMAO cultivating more straw for your worthless arguments by bringing in Murali.
and 'you lot'? Bog off.

The Telegraph, pretty much the most prominent daily source for cricket journalism in the world, reported these results that were noted by Trackman, the most advanced machine for studying spin bowling in the world, at Loughborough, one of the most prominent sporting Universities and centres for athletic excellence in the world.

So if you want to disagree with those results because of Indian commies and the chip on your shoulder...go ahead Newton :yk

You are digging a deeper hole for yourself.

By stating how Swann was tested for revolutions by a prominent university, do you want to imply that ICC's sports lab is not worthy of trust? Lol you lot kept whining about Ajmal's action in UAE, despite him being cleared by ICC big time. So for disagreeing/questioning with ICC's decision, you guy's should also be called 'Fools'

A meeting with Warne has reignited KP confidence that he can play spin.

I don't know what KP this is. Is this KP the classy batsman, or KP of the few shots before the wicket?

Lol harbajji bowling crap, this should be the end of his test career

You are digging a deeper hole for yourself.

By stating how Swann was tested for revolutions by a prominent university, do you want to imply that ICC's sports lab is not worthy of trust? Lol you lot kept whining about Ajmal's action in UAE, despite him being cleared by ICC big time. So for disagreeing/questioning with ICC's decision, you guy's should also be called 'Fools'

What are you on about? You have comprehensively lost this argument as evidenced by your referencing of first Murali and then Ajmal, who have nothing to do with the debate over Trackman, Loughborough, Swann, or who produces the most revolutions on the ball.

All of the present evidence supports my angle, you have none. You are falling into the trap of centring your argument on the two most naive and transparent logical fallacies in the book: the straw man and the ad hominem. Look into them, do a bit of reading.

And your constant use of 'you lot' is presumptuous, prejudiced and insulting - so get over your chip, brush up on your knowledge, work out a better debating technique and I'll see you next time love.

:)

What are you on about? You have comprehensively lost this argument as evidenced by your referencing of first Murali and then Ajmal, who have nothing to do with the debate over Trackman, Loughborough, Swann, or who produces the most revolutions on the ball.

All of the present evidence supports my angle, you have none. You are falling into the trap of centring your argument on the two most naive and transparent logical fallacies in the book: the straw man and the ad hominem. Look into them, do a bit of reading.

And your constant use of 'you lot' is presumptuous, prejudiced and insulting - so get over your chip, brush up on your knowledge, work out a better debating technique and I'll see you next time love.

:)

Over sensitive Englishman. Hypocrisy personified. Ta

Over sensitive Englishman. Hypocrisy personified. Ta

lol so clearly you have nothing worthwhile, insightful or interesting to add at all and are well aware that you have lost the debate. Bye bye.

Anyway, away from pea-brained fellow Internet users and back to the cricket.

I'm enjoying it. Doin' alright aren't we.

KP looks in a hurry.......Going with a strike rate of 100........Do not know if it is nervousness or aggressiveness........

Back