India vs England | 2nd Test | Mumbai

Swann's been mediocre, toss the ball to Anderson for a few overs.

England have bowled very professionally this morning. But their fielding standards have dropped from world-class to borderline poor. So they can't expect to take the cheap wickets they require.

I still have hope...........

Sardar on sardar (santa banta joke time???)

:6 by Bhajji

asli sardar VS Naqli sardar :afridi

We are now officially up that human creek where faecel matter typically gathers.

Tough to imagine us finding par without a magic innings from KP.

Seriously, jut put on a pacer. Why not bowl pace at tailenders. Our spinners try to outthink batsmen, we don't bowl magic balls. How do you outthink a tailender?

Finally Pujara goes!! ...didn't expect that he'd get out in this way!! Anyways, class innings from him!!

Just bowl a fast bowler at Zaheer, he will run awayto square leg and let the ball hit the stumps.

Guys a big talker but a coward with bat in hand.

Just bowl a fast bowler at Zaheer, he will run awayto square leg and let the ball hit the stumps.

Guys a big talker but a coward with bat in hand.

Another error by Dar...atleast 3 so far, the last test wasn't a one off. Serious decline in form.

All out. Panesar 5/129 and Swann 4/70, great efforts but the selection of Broad and the fielding let us down - while the most credit goes to the brilliant Indian batting. Pujara and Ashwin were superb, Dhoni wasn't bad either.

Eng would be disappointed , they should have restricted India to 250 .......... Now its uphill task considering they have to bat last here.

India all out!! 327 runs....well that decision looks doubtful!

It was not out. Ball was no where near bat at all. Dar thought for long time when ball missed the bat by a mile. I don't know what made him give that out. His poor form with umpiring continues.

Last edited:
It was not out. Ball was no where near bat at all and Dar thought for long time. I don't know what made him give that out. His poor form with umpiring continues.

He should take rest from umpiring for few days and check out some other stuff too:asad

Expecting same of sort of sub standard umpiring from AD in the second innings:D:

Spinners from both ends ....ojha now..After 11 years India have played two off spinners...harbhajan and ashwin

Pitch is the colour of a melted orange crayon :warne

Compton seems nervous.

To be fair, it's his third ever test innings. And his defensive technique against spin already looks more solid than Bell/Strauss, both of whom could have been opening instead.

To be fair, it's his third ever test innings. And his defensive technique against spin already looks more solid than Bell/Strauss, both of whom could have been opening instead.

I get it, and I like him a lot. In fact, I think I touted him earlier in the warm-up that he did well in. Doesn't change that he looks a poor miscalculation away at all times due to nerves, despite being of decent technique.

Expecting same of sort of sub standard umpiring from AD in the second innings:D:

He can refuse to give plenty of dead plumb:p There are more ways to give shockers.

Last edited:
Brilliant bowling from English spinners to restrict us below 350. English batters have started the inning with some solid defenses, we need to get the wicket of dangerous Cook before he settles well to score yet another big century against us.

I get it, and I like him a lot. In fact, I think I touted him earlier in the warm-up that he did well in. Doesn't change that he looks a poor miscalculation away at all times due to nerves, despite being of decent technique.

Yeah, I remember you told me to keep the faith. I'm ready to be convinced. I just think that we need to not get too emotional if he only gets a couple of fifties on this tour. These are incredibly tough circumstances to come into the England team, and we're never going to produce a consistent opener without giving him a chance to learn the trade and cement his place. He should get New Zealand as well IMO, and we'll see where we are then.

He will refuse to give plenty of dead plumb:p

Surprisingly, his form seems to have declined considerably over the last 2 tests. I won't be surprised if he makes further contentious decisions (whether it is against English Batters or Indian Bowlers) in this match.

Brilliant bowling from English spinners to restrict us below 350. English batters have started the inning with some solid defenses, we need to get the wicket of dangerous Cook before he settles well to score yet another big century against us.

Do people really believe England will give any fight in this match..

They missed thier chances yesterday..now all over

India should target Compton ...1 wicket and spinners would create enough pressure for the new batsmen.

Zaheer only six wickets away from eclipsing Brett Lee as the worst bowler to take 300 test wickets.

Back