India vs England | 4th ODI | 23rd January, 2013 - Mohali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cook has been on the wrong end of some terrible decisions in the test and ODI series

There is a reason you don't see Indians as Elite ICC Umpires. The country is corrupt at its core and produces corrupt people.

How did they qualify to umpire international games? Pathetic umpiring

Our best players have been sawn off repeatedly in this series.

Time for an end to these pathetic apologetics from Indian fans and a bit more honesty.

There is a reason you don't see Indians as Elite ICC Umpires. The country is corrupt at its core and produces corrupt people.

Mind your language you moron. Say whatever you want to abt the tool umpire but don't spew garbage about the country and it's people.

I am not one for moaning about decisions but that is one of the worst decisions I've ever seen in international cricket. So clearly pitched outside leg.

Lol Botham comment : "That's pitching outside the line so not out, but that might not matter with these umpires" the comment was when Morgan was hit on the pads 1st ball.

:))

Cook has been getting howlers throughout this tour starting from the Tests

Morgans body language is really poor ! Seems like he's not interested in playing AT ALL

Indian umpires have been shockingly poor,but not biased.gave some against us too.hope same happens today,maybe to Rohit Sharma:D

Indian umpires have been shockingly poor,but not biased.gave some against us too.hope same happens today,maybe to Rohit Sharma:D

I agree, poor umpiring rather than anything suspicious. Normally evens out but Cook has been on the receiving end of a lot of shockers from international and local umpires in the test and ODI series. Oh for DRS

200 will be a bonus for england from here ! They've been more than poor today with the bat.

I disagree.

Well I have stated before that I can't understand why we use local umpires for any form of international cricket, because it makes shocking decisions like that more suspicious. That was not only a terrible decision but a really really important one considering how England have approached this innings.

Indian umpires trigger a collapse for the second game in a row.

though I agree most have gone against England

Darn tootin' they have. Some honesty at last.

England should make a formal complaint.

I expect England will more than likely complain to the ICC regarding the umpires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back