India Vs Pakistan | 3rd ODI | New Delhi, Feroz Shah Kotla| 06/01/2013 | Pak Inngs

Status
Not open for further replies.
bulletin10_1_greenwash.png

Inshallah we will win this... Accroding to analysts that this is the best wicket for batting amongst all three ODI.

Imran: "The only way India can win this match, if Pakistani bowling attack is allowed to bowl to team pakistan."

Seems like Star Cricket is too embarrassed to talk about India's inning. Lunch break show is a hockey special :yk

Pakistan deserves this series win. They have outclassed India in every department. This team will give Saffers good competition. Dav has done it again. I bet Indians would be wishing that they had hired him over Duncan.

India A team is battering England. I wonder if India A team is the real Indian team that should be playing for India. India A will trounce this Indian team at this rate.

The question is, can Pak batsmen turn this one way traffic into a thriller?

Last edited:
India A team is battering England. I wonder if India A team is the real Indian team that should be playing for India. India A will trounce this Indian team at this rate.

we have all the potential to do so :yk:misbah_old

Guys! Take it easy

We haven't won yet. Let us complete the whitewash (Insha' Allah) and then celebrate....Till then patience

The question is, can Pak batsmen turn this one way traffic into a thriller?

We have the capability to do soo..... Remember we make trundlers look like legends.

We haven't won yet. Let us complete the whitewash (Insha' Allah) and then celebrate....Till then patience

I know.. We can make this into a thriller to remember.

I think the only real question is if Nasir Jamshed can score 100 of the 168 needed for victory.

Whitewashing a team that had only lost 2 of the last 24, and are World Champions on their own turf is something to be very, very proud of. It's an absolutely magnificent achievement by our boys and they should never forget it. Lets get the job finished and then celebrate in STYLE.

I'm still scratching my head over why Tendulkar is playing in the Rajni Cup but not in the ODI (yes I know he's retired from ODI), but seems to me he Tendulkar must've been pushed.

Anyway, India dearly missing him.

Might need to see off the new ball, it swung quite a bit for Pakistan.

Sad thing is there aren't enough runs for another Nasir centuary!! :(

Why open with :kami ?

Especially when Jamshed , Hafeez partnership worked last game

Kamran walking down the pitch, good to see.

I'm still scratching my head over why Tendulkar is playing in the Rajni Cup but not in the ODI (yes I know he's retired from ODI), but seems to me he Tendulkar must've been pushed.

Anyway, India dearly missing him.

come'on man ... over 20 years of playing int'l cricket ... dont you u think he saw this possible white wash coming? It was only wise to stay out of it. ;-)

I was led to believe by hundreds of Indians on several forums that this Shami guy is the next Waqar Younis/Shoaib Akhtar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back