ODI Debutant
Runs
New Zealand won the toss and elected to bat

New Zealand Currently are 9/4 after 3.2 overs

Lowest score on the cards here

NZ getting battered......... :yk

9 for 4

SirRyanOfSalford said:
It is such a poor pitch, this. Feel sorry for people who went there to watch this.
The pitch is just fine. Don't blame the pitch if batsmen can't play...

5th wicket down :)))
NZ 13 for 5.

No it is really poor. I watched the game yesterday too and it was the same. Very hard to hit...scorecard from yesterday tells the story.

13/5 after 4.5 overs, come on Sri Lanka get them out for less than 30 :D

SirRyanOfSalford said:
No it is really poor. I watched the game yesterday too and it was the same. Very hard to hit...scorecard from yesterday tells the story.
Look at the wickets today....some fine bowling and batsmen not utilizing the crease properly.

Perfect bowling on this pitch!

tdigi said:
Look at the wickets today....some fine bowling and batsmen not utilizing the crease properly.

Perfect bowling on this pitch!

I have and run out had nothing to do with pitch lol 80 odd should be a good score here.

God Bless the ICC.

They arrange this mini series in order to promote cricket in the USA and they prepare a pitch like this.

YAY at American cheerleaders....
51fa6e98-1.gif

is there an online stream for this match ? a free stream too

Inswinger said:
OK. ESPN 360? Too bad I can't watch it as I'm a cablevision customer.....
Yup...it is now called ESPN3 (formerly ESPN 360). I am a Comcast customer...so its free for me... :yay:

NZ all out for 81, was it good bowling from Sri Lanka or just bad batting from NZ ?

Last edited:
Inswinger said:
OK. ESPN 360? Too bad I can't watch it as I'm a cablevision customer.....

It has never worked for me as i am with Time warner but funny thing, today it has started working for some reason, even tennis streams are working for me..so you might wanna try it again.

SirRyanOfSalford said:
It has never worked for me as i am with Time warner but funny thing, today it has started working for some reason, even tennis streams are working for me..so you might wanna try it again.
Tried but no luck.

Link 5 works okay.Try using ''CURRENT LIVE CHANNELS'' instead of the main links.

55 /1 after 9 overs, Sri Lanka making it look easy here considering NZ struggled to score runs

Sanga trying to finish in style....but gets out. Chappel calling him an idiot :))

It's over...now they will play golf and drink beer.

Kulasekara getting a IPad for man of the match...
Vettori also getting a IPad.

Now give me one too...

Sanga and Vettori sharing the Pearl Cup

10ds2fk.png

Good bye from USA :)
Cricket is here to stay
51fa6e98-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back