*sallu*

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Post of the Week
Jago PP Jago

12 minutes to toss time :O

Oh s***, its 6th ODI

Mods pease change title

LOL @ Afridi forgetting his player's name.

This Guy is Hilarious.

Wonder why Pak are bowling unless the pitch is green.

:))) :))) :))) @ :afridi

jiye oye Lala!!!!!!!!!! you Beauty! You LEGEND!!!

hahahahahhaahahahha just made my day!!! how can you forget your own player's name! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I will have memorized all the stupid geo super ads by the match starts...

Sohail Tanvir For Wahab Riaz
Asad For Misbah

also nice to see Misbah being dropped. I hope he stays away frm playing XI

is it just me or did Afridi seem a bit stressed at the toss? would expect him to be quite buoyant after winning a series.

good selection
tanvir needed another chance and shafiq gets a game!!

Hmm, would've liked another bat first performance, but lets see

From Cricinfo:There is a lot of moisture in the pitch because of the high humidity at the moment. Simon Doull on air reckons there will be movement for the seamers early on, and says it is a good decision to bowl first.

So that explains bowling first so probably the right decision but we will have to get early wickets to make it count.

First time back since the 09 world cup win. Ready for the match guys !! Lets hope for NZ to put on atleast 260-270, I just want to see if we can chase down the total. We might see a lot of chasing 270+ in World Cup.

We should bat first if the conditions are good for batting.

In fact I like the decision of chasing, because we want to be confident in the WC that we can chase the targets as well. Thats why if we win here chasing that will be a confident boaster.

a little bit surprised that vice-captain is not playing.

New Zealand have a thin batting line up today

so Afridi finally wins a toss and opts to bowl.

Tanvir back in the sides = Extra's galore.

Looks like another chase again...

glad McCullum is opening....will test Razzaqs skills more....he wont let Razzaq just bowl back of a length at him and tie him up as he did to How. Will be good to see how Razzaq can adjust seeing as McCullum will do all sorts to put him off his lengths

He was bowling in the background when toss took place so I reckon not anymore ?

I dont know about that but I am watching Geo Super pre-game show and this guy( I dont know his name, but he is there in the geo super show called "Thanda Garam") is saying that Ajmal is still not 100% and they dont want to risk him before WC.

Edit: sorry, I just checked its not the guy from that tv show....lol

Last edited:
I dont know about that but I am watching Geo Super pre-game show and this guy( I dont know his name, but he is there in the geo super show called "Thanda Garam") is saying that Ajmal is still not 100% and they dont want to risk him before WC.

GEO Super in Canada ?

Anyways, whatever happens in this world happens because of a reason so there must be a valid reason I assume.

Looking forward to some good stuff from Shaiby

What's the point of playing Asad? The batsmen need all the practice they can get. Misbah shouldn't have been rested. Asad can't even fight his way into the starting team. None of the actual batsmen's places are really in doubt. 3 have scored centuries this series. There's no point. Even if he does decent here, he's unlikely to play in the world cup. There's just no space left. Kamran's been given the gloves for this series, he might as well don them for the world cup now. Asad's previous international outings go against him. Plus umar should have been keeping wickets in NZ if that were the case. You don't just suddenly find yourself keeping in the world cup. Unless this whole a ploy that if he does badly, people can say we had no better batting alternative to kamran.

Asad needs gametime as well
What if someone gets injured?

Misbah has batted enough on this tour, he needs rest more than gametime

GEO Super in Canada ?

Anyways, whatever happens in this world happens because of a reason so there must be a valid reason I assume.

Jadoo Tv...its not perfect but its ok.

It makes me mad that we can't get Cricket in HD in Canada...

Akhtar hopefully wont leak runs , High chance for razzaq to swing the bowl early. The pitch has enough in it for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back