Official commentary thread - india v pakistan (day 2) [8/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gambhir gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danish strikes!

finally...

basically, sehwag got ghambri out. He was playing so aggressively he got ghambir going against his natural game and he's gone

U BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
CMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMONNNNN
U THE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
LETS GET AFTER THEM
WE MUST ATTACK!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

all this over the wicket of a rookie.. we'v gone mad ;)

hahahahahhaa.....shoaib......dont worry.....you can have all the indian girls....just come to india....and restore some pride for us pakistanis......my indian roomates are gonna laugh in the morning at me

I bet Sehwag will get dropped a few more times as he makes his way yet to another triple hundred against pakistan. How much times was he dropped in that innings last year? Was it 7 times? Twice by the keeper as well? I couldn't believe what I was seeing then. That's why I never call Sehwag a quality batsman. He gets dropped like a billion times every innings...Let's see what happens here now. I'm sure he'll get a double hundred or something.

Dravid is never gonna get out....the guy didnt score anything against bangla....but watch him against our great attack....HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA.....

Dravid hasnt missed a test match since his debut 87 consective matches

how did the team celebrate? danish gets his back for being hit over the top hahaha

I have not been able to see the cricket. How many times was Sehwag dropped and by whom?

karachiite said:
how did the team celebrate? danish gets his back for being hit over the top hahaha

Very muted....

razzaq getting reverse swing? I can't tell but that is what they are saying

Wish waqar was here, then we might have even seen the ball move in the air. At the moment the only swing seems to be of sehwag's bat. Having said that these guys should know how to swing the damn ball. None of the bowlers on show are spring chickens. Also wasnt sami swinging in the Rest of Pak game?

Sehwag was dropped 'only' once so far today by Taufeeq Umar. I have a good feeling he'll get dropped a few more times in this innings...

Danish will end up with 8-188 or something...

sanjay is saying that he spoke to inzi last night and inzi said no matter what conditions danish is going to be his strike bowler :D

I can see 600 being scored here. I think rana is definitely gettin dropped for next match.

was the Taufeek drop an easy catch or was it a half chance? I'm thinking of flying over to India and personally giving him an ear bashing myself aARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TAUFEEK YOU MUPPET WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY JUST CATCH THE BALL ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I have never been fond of our selectors but thank god some of you aren't the selectors!

I can understand now that they have tough job at hand!

feather said:
sanjay is saying that he spoke to inzi last night and inzi said no matter what conditions danish is going to be his strike bowler :D

shows how much faith he has in his fast bowlers

RAVI SHASTRI: " Pakistan will take any kind of swing right now".....

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
he must be feeling unlucky.....he got to face the real bowlers in his time

Hash there are 8 pages to this thread might as well go back for all the news!!

btw it was a sitter he went hard at it.

Shabbir would have been deadly on this kind of track and i think razzi would be our best bowler if the conditions stay like this.

karachiite said:
feather said:

shows how much faith he has in his fast bowlers

Shows how much faith he has in danish which isn't a bad thing at all

Wat the opening partnership has done that Guys like Dravid are playing there shots.

I think its a good thing the the odis are gonna come last. That way we might even be able to salvage some ptide otherwise the captain and coach would be on their bikes.

My Dear Taufeek.

That dropped catch is REALLY APPRECIATED. I cannot thank you enough.

lots of love,
Sehwag

Pax said:
Sehwag about to do something very stupid....

he would always take his chances. when theyu dont come off they look stupid. But most time he is good enough to deliver

Sehwags conversion rate , once he gets to 50 is almost 5o% - ie he scores a hundred every other time after crossing 50 - this may well be the other time....

latest --> India 131/1

india romping away with game here!

karachiite said:
I think its a good thing the the odis are gonna come last. That way we might even be able to salvage some ptide otherwise the captain and coach would be on their bikes.

They need harleys becuz ShORAB wont support them

this is so typical. It had to rain all morning didn't it....just so we don't get the swing conditions. And Taufeek you had to drop that catch didn't you. I mean you really had to.

ARGHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry people.....I need to let some frustration out.

badxhah said:
karachiite said:

They need harleys becuz ShORAB wont support them

and the rest of the bowlers (kaneria apart) are supporting him here?

Haha pakistan are **** wid out akhter. Pakistan dont even deserve him he should play 4 england he aint appreciated enuff 2 play 4us.

I understand Hash! Ive never liked Taufeeq myself especially since he was the one who replaced my man Shahid in the fifth ODI last year and got out in such an embarassing way!

right....off to my seminar. I will be back in a couple of hours. I expect India to be 4 down by close of play.

He didn't do much last year...how do you know this would have been any different

I hope he does laugh i hope he enjoys every1 bit people might realise now how important he is 2 pakistan but nooooooo every1 wants 2 hate da guy.

I think that is the only bad series shoaib has had since world cup isnt it???? And im pretty sure he would have done better than any of the bowlers on show now.

Shoaib Akhtar can possibly be wheeled out on a wheelchair since he has a pulled hamstring - I suppose that always provides us a good excuse for our performance....BTW, he would have also improved our batting performance...

We have played India few times after that...did he do something special in those matches? I can't remember but might have not sure..

why are these morons bowling short on such a slow low wicket?

I hope this is the final nail in samis coffin. Iv had enuff of his antics da guy luks like he couldnt even throw a frizbi let alone bowl swing.

feather said:
We have played India few times after that...did he do something special in those matches? I can't remember but might have not sure..

remeber his four wickts in icc???

Flirta-P said:
I hope this is the final nail in samis coffin. Iv had enuff of his antics da guy luks like he couldnt even throw a frizbi let alone bowl swing.

A catch was dropped off him - a simple catch......

Please forget about shoaib we dont need his kind here, he can go F*** him slef if dont want to fight against India then whom

karachiite said:
feather said:

remeber his four wickts in icc???

no not really but perhaps he did but I don't remember though :) however malik, afridi and butt did pretty good too in last few matches so it could be because of that I don't remember his 4 wickets..who else took the wickets in that match?

4 bowlers against an Indian lineup in India was always asking for trouble if you ask me. Especially if youre main man (love or hate) aint around.

sry fellas but save the shoaib stuff for after the tesT (or atleast after the innings). PLUS HE IS INJURED REMEMBER.

here bowlers are bowling to quality batsmen n they'll hvae tow ork hard to get wickets. after this tendu might just gift his wick away, and we always got razzaq to take care of ganguly, after that again a big wicket of laxman, n' after that we're through. So... iz simple as that. :)

now i realise how good india's batting is...

they have sehwag and dravid right now...THEN its tendy, ganguly and laxman..all difficult...we can't even get ONE out, how the hell are we going to get 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back