Pakistan reach 259/5 at stumps on Day 1 of the second Test against England

Each run Kamran made was a slap on the face to the likes of Fakhar, Hassan, Shadab, Imam, Iftikhar, etc., who have clearly and unequivocally shown that they play for their own clique as opposed to the team.

This "Roti Club" core has kept out the likes of Kamran and countless others we may never hear about on their way to 3 WC and 2 Asia Cup embarrassments.

So happy for Kamran, a guy who has done it the proper way, without courting or seeking the favors of average trundlers who hijacked the team for the past five years. As I've said many times before, it's not that Pakistan doesn't have talent/grit, it's just that the pathway for humble hardworkers is impeded with often times impenetrable corruption and politics.

I'd much rather lose with a new, fresh, vibrant XI of no-names than our social media heroes. Good on you Kamran for exposing all of this with your bat, and not with your mouth, tweets, or IG posts!

Each run Kamran made was a slap on the face to the likes of Fakhar, Hassan, Shadab, Imam, Iftikhar, etc., who have clearly and unequivocally shown that they play for their own clique as opposed to the team.

This "Roti Club" core has kept out the likes of Kamran and countless others we may never hear about on their way to 3 WC and 2 Asia Cup embarrassments.

So happy for Kamran, a guy who has done it the proper way, without courting or seeking the favors of average trundlers who hijacked the team for the past five years. As I've said many times before, it's not that Pakistan doesn't have talent/grit, it's just that the pathway for humble hardworkers is impeded with often times impenetrable corruption and politics.

I'd much rather lose with a new, fresh, vibrant XI of no-names than our social media heroes. Good on you Kamran for exposing all of this with your bat, and not with your mouth, tweets, or IG posts!
What are you getting at? The players you've mentioned have already delivered a few good knocks in their careers. Hasan Ali was the Player of the Tournament the last time we won anything of significance, and Fakhar Zaman was the hero of the final when we were massive underdogs. I’m not sure what one innings is supposed to prove about those players and how its a slap on their faces?

sir, the list of players who provided, all these players started their careers with a bang and same were said about their predecessors.

I hope Kamran performs for the next 4 years, but if he doesnt, he will also be added to the list of TTFs and a new young player would be boosted.

Except for Younis and Misbah, not a single batter has been able to keep a permanent spot in the test batting line up for the lasst 10 years.

Back