Pakistan v Australia | ICC T20 2010 | 2nd Semi Final | St. Lucia | 14/5/2010|Pak Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradox

ODI Debutant
Runs
The day has come.. less than 4 hours to go!

pakistan_cricket_logo_0.png

vs

Australia-Cricket_11.jpg

GO PAKISTAN!

Live weather cam in post #3

Last edited:
Weather in St. Lucia = very cloudy at the moment. Chance of rain during the game.

This Live Webcam updates in every few seconds:

video.mjpg

Last edited:
what happens incase of an abandoned game???????tomorow is a day off, so wil it be played tomorow??can sme1 clearify please?

sakss said:
what happens incase of an abandoned game???????tomorow is a day off, so wil it be played tomorow??can sme1 clearify please?

If the game is abandoned, the team with the better NRR qualifies for the final. In this case, Australia will qualify and Pakistan will be knocked out.

The chance of rain decreases from 40% to 30% from 11 am on wards, and the match will start at 11:30 am local time.

The Slogger said:
If the game is abandoned, the team with the better NRR qualifies for the final. In this case, Australia will qualify and Pakistan will be knocked out.

Maybe that'll save us a lot of embarassment, who knows... :13:

aussies have better run rate why not just hand the worldcup to them.
no extra days for semi finals is a crime.

Good Luck Pakistan. Really Hope Latif and Hafeez dont play!

Guys - you can also join PakPassion on Facebook and express your opinions on that forum !

Guys! I have found the winning formula that works so well for Australia!

Here's their team:

MJ Clarke*, DT Christian, BJ Haddin†, RJ Harris, NM Hauritz, DJ Hussey, MEK Hussey, MG Johnson, DP Nannes, TD Paine†, SPD Smith, SW Tait, DA Warner, SR Watson, CL White

So what we need is include as many members in our team as we can with middle intial J. And we'll be as strong a team as them. Yayyyy.

:21:

And you gotta listen to me since my initials are also MJ. :13:

--

The Slogger said:

thats a bit harsh,.,,,
thre shud be a reserve day for the semi and final

MIG said:
Guys - you can also join PakPassion on Facebook and express your opinions on that forum !

You forget to invite the girls. No wonder everybody here is Afridi fan.

Good luck Pakistan!

I hope that our team plays with no fear, give 100% in the field, and leave the rest to Allah!

Leave the rest to Allah?

Not to turn this into a religious argument but Allah won't let us win. We'll win if we play our best cricket today, we'll lose if we don't. It's up to the players, Allah is not making the decision.

Paradox said:
Leave the rest to Allah?

Not to turn this into a religious argument but Allah won't let us win. We'll win if we play our best cricket today, we'll lose if we don't. It's up to the players, Allah is not making the decision.

you have lost it

remember last WC .must win match vs holland and rain was forecasted throughout the day..
tha match went ahead pak won and rain did arrive but only after the result

what the hell are they going to do on saturday....it shudve been a reserve day.....dumb rules....
is thre a reserve day for the final???

my feelings tell me , may pakistan win this time. i am desperate to see pakistan bashing australia with some care :ALD:

atleast in the final u get to share the trophy semi mei kuch nahin milta.....bakwas..

lakha84 said:
you have lost it

I'm sure we already had a HUGE thread about this a while ago - if you want to argue with me there, you're more than welcome.

Paradox said:
Leave the rest to Allah?

The answer lies in between. No doubt, Allah makes the all decisions. Nothing happens without His approval BUT He is just and the better team will win on the day. No doubt we have to put in 100% effort but the prayers (barkat) factor also play its part. :)

:42: :42:

Australians bowling 150k on a wet pitch...Butt sahab ki to aaj shaamat hai!

Geo is saying rain has stopped and covers are also taken off the wicket

Ali Muzaffar said:
Geo is saying rain has stopped and covers are also taken off the wicket

LOL and in another thread GEO is saying play will be cancelled and Australia goes straight to the final!

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
LOL and in another thread GEO is saying play will be cancelled and Australia goes straight to the final!
this is if match is abandoned bec of rain

iRfaN_LA said:
The answer lies in between. No doubt, Allah makes the all decisions. Nothing happens without His approval BUT He is just and the better team will win on the day. No doubt we have to put in 100% effort but the prayers (barkat) factor also play its part. :)
so true my bro. want full 20 overs game with a result in favour of pakistan. :59: :59: :59: :littleang :pkflag

Paradox said:
Weather in St. Lucia = very cloudy at the moment. Chance of rain during the game.

This Live Webcam updates in every few seconds:

video.mjpg

I don't think anything is being update at this live-cam. Not a single boat has moved in last 2 1/2 hours!

Compare with the picture at 7:08 AM local time;

Last edited:
SO on what Basis do Aussies make it to final if its rained off?

That one of most stupid things ive ever heard!

.. boats don't need to move?

Look at the 'clock' on top of the live-cam.

And boats are moving left right and center right now as I speak. :))

Paradox said:
Leave the rest to Allah?

Again seems like you lost it. The poster did say alon the lines of 100% commitment.

Yes, all decision are made upon ALLAH (SWT)'s approval

As you said there's a thread on this topic so if you want to go
then do give me a shout

JeeraBlade said:
I don't think anything is being update at this live-cam. Not a single boat has moved in last 2 1/2 hours!

Compare with the picture at 7:08 AM local time;

they are moving

Amjid Javed said:

:13:

higher position in the Super 8 stage, just like WC 99...

Amjid Javed said:

True, and not having a reserve day for a semi-final of a major event is also a dumb thing they have done

Can anyone confirm this Australia will go through thing.

Because if the teams were going into S8 on basis of their rankings why not the same applies to the Semis and Final?

Going by that logic, we will go through. :p

Paradox said:
.. boats don't need to move?

Look at the 'clock' on top of the live-cam.

And boats are moving left right and center right now as I speak. :))

makaveli786 said:
they are moving

By moving, I meant was ---- that no boat has left the scene or has come into the picture in 100+ minutes. Kind of strange.

and also because Australia have the better NRR, they will go through...

Amjid Javed said:

Cause we have this bloke on our side!

BK-Adult-Tshirt.jpg

Paradox said:
I'm sure we already had a HUGE thread about this a while ago - if you want to argue with me there, you're more than welcome.

well first of all i dont know if your are a muslim or not if you are read adal and fazal and if you are not then it is simply your opinion so peace
adal = you get depends on the amount of work you put in
fazal= ALLAH S.W.T gives you from ALLAH S.W.T treasures without you working for it why only ALLAH S.W.T know's

p.s Pakistan reaching semi final according to me was nothing but through FAZAL OF ALLAH S.W.T

sillyfan said:
See the boxing Kangaroo has already knocked him of his feet!hehe

more like your 'Roo is hopping away!

Nah. We reached the semi finals due to the 'work' we did (regardless of however much it was) and a lot of luck.

Each to their own though. Don't wanna argue today dude, sorry :D

lakha84 said:
well first of all i dont know if your are a muslim or not if you are read adal and fazal and if you are not then it is simply your opinion so peace
adal = you get depends on the amount of work you put in
fazal= ALLAH S.W.T gives you from ALLAH S.W.T treasures without you working for it why only ALLAH S.W.T know's

p.s Pakistan reaching semi final according to me was nothing but through FAZAL OF ALLAH S.W.T
101 % right bro :14: :14: :19:

C'mon cornered tigers

Show the world what your made off

Shut Ian Chappel up once and for all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back