Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 2 | Dubai Sports City | 18 January 2012 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swann is nothing special on flat tracks, he got thrashed in India. Ever since his KP comment, there's been a dip in his performance and Kp's performance.

Swann is nothing special on flat tracks, he got thrashed in India. Ever since his KP comment, there's been a dip in his performance and Kp's performance.
KP is always on and off these days. Doesn't start any test innings in the form he used to be, he's shaky. If he stays in he gets back to his usual best though. Still don't think he's the player he used to be before he lost captaincy. Still good, but not great anymore. Hope he recovers that magic, but of course not in this series.

poor running that, was definitely a one, Taufeeq should've responded, nearly ran Hafeez out :facepalm:

Pakistan trail by 107 runs........ These two must get that down . Not leave to others.

KP is always on and off these days. Doesn't start any test innings in the form he used to be, he's shaky. If he stays in he gets back to his usual best though. Still don't think he's the player he used to be before he lost captaincy. Still good, but not great anymore. Hope he recovers that magic, but of course not in this series.

How'z the crowd brother? Does it look any better, I'll tune in if there's a healthy crowd :afridi

lol OH MY LORD Toffeee Kumar is going to look like a decent bat here, I knew ENG were poor when the wickets dont help much but not this bad...

How'z the crowd brother? Does it look any better, I'll tune in if there's a healthy crowd :afridi
not that great, it's never going to be great it's UAE. Still it's good bowling and batting so worth tuning in.

Great stuff from these two surviving the first hour. If they can get through till lunch, even better.

48 runs in the 1st hour, 48-50 in 2nd hour without a loss of wicket would be just perfect :D

aaaaaah .... pathetic shot by taufeeq

missed it completely

no where near to the pitch of the ball ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back