Pakistan v England | 1st Test : Day 2 | Dubai Sports City | 18 January 2012 |

Status
Not open for further replies.
at the end of the over, Pak 131/2, Trail by 61 runs.

Hafeez 68*
Younis 1*

Azhar Ali 1
Taufeeq 58

Pakistan should try and get to 400 in the first innings.... to win otherwise there is always a chance England will fight back

probably last over before lunch. Play it safe lads. Broad is gonna throw some bouncers for sure

Atherton doesn't know Hafeez is the best player of the short ball in the team. He just miscued one before.

Taufeeq passed his test,
Azhar failed his test
Shafiq is the next in line

Hefeez should insha'Allah get his century,and hopefully go beyond. Looksin good nick but gotta be careful against the short ball.

not being sarcastic the man is something ...tall good looks cute lips eyes , is a good bowler n bats well.... wish i was like him : /

Well if you play that side of the field :)

To me he looks like a petulant snot.......the way he bowled against us might have something to do with it....but there is more to the story....

Not all Batsman in the Team will score, what you need is the one scoring should score big .....

at the end of the over, Pak 136/2, Trail by 56 runs.

Hafeez 69*
Younis 5*

Azhar Ali 1
Taufeeq 58

Barbie is bowling very good. He is surely a great bowler. Kind of a bowler who is effective in any kind of conditions and on any surface.

Pakistan should aim at playing out the next session without loosing any more wickets..... These two must take them to some sort of lead.......... :113:

Hafeez in danger zone (60-80). Should carry on for a big hundred.

Barbie is bowling very good. He is surely a great bowler. Kind of a bowler who is effective in any kind of conditions and on any surface.

Anderson, Broad et all were pretty crappy bowlers who transformed themselves to match winners with slight adjustments.......shows what well thought coaching and guidance can do.....

Decent Session for Both England and Pakistan!

Pakistan well on top. :yk needs to score a big 100 here.

Apart from Broad, England looking flat! I think Strauss will be happy cuz the 2 wickets came just before the break!

Total (all out; 72.3 overs; 309 mins) 192 (2.64 runs per over)

Total (2 wickets; 42.6 overs) 138 (3.20 runs per over)

run rates ehem ehem

Poor shot by azhar. Hafeez needs 150 and yk or Misbah a century. 390 minimum and don't expect much from Shafiq.

i expected 90 runs in this session 2 wickets

they score more then expected

Hopefully in next session we lose only 1 wicket .. with 90 runs

Thing is......England will go in a lot happier and will come out sprightlier.....

62 overs to go ... at 3.20 rr ... we can be add another 199 runs in the day .... :p ... that would take us 145 ahead of England .. by close of play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back