Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

3 wickets in the session so far and all of them of were proper batsmen :facepalm:

Pakistan Needs TIM SOUTHEE here :D

77 not out of 40 balls on his test debut vs england 2008

9 sixes

Ship is sinking fast now! that 70 run lead has pretty much won england the game here!

Pakistan should have been winning this match not staring down the barrel. So infuriating!

hahaha that was a brutal shot, Brad Haddin time

BROAD!!!!

England seamers are a mile ahead of Pakistan's.

Lols calm down! Some very poor shots are being played. I know you are exited but take it easy.

I'd replace Younis Khan from the Third Test. He is a waste against superior teams. I'd bring in Umar Akmal. I think Younis Khan needs to retire from all formats. His age is catching up.

Ajmal off the mark with 3.

Lead is 105. 95 more needed!

Lols calm down! Some very poor shots are being played. I know you are exited but take it easy.

how dare a fan enjoy watching the game when his team is doing well

Could've, would've, should've. That's Pakistan cricket for you.

Had that ball gone to third man boundary if Pakistan was fielding it was a certain boundary, but England's fielding is good!

Lol no. I've acknowledged that Ajmal is better against us, and that our batsmen are crap. But look at the wickets our seamers take, and what you seamers (don't) take.

Ajmal have 50 agaisnt England & Rehman had 60 against South Africa. The Question is if they can get 50 togather here would be great.

Gul and Junaid together makes one cricketer maybe as valuable as Broad

5 big wickets and 58 runs thus far, Broad is a gun

No point blocking now, throw the kitchen sink at everything.

Attack is the only option!! Cant make it to even 120 if our tail will defend like this !!

One of these two should have been Gul - attacking the fast bowlers against the new ball and scoring runs

Such stagnant team management

Back