Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

Rameez also feels Umar Akmal should be included and Taufeeq can be replaced by Azhar Ali as an opener.

Rameez go and tell this to Misbah!

why is everyone expecting so much from Rehman? Broad is just a better player than him

I fancy a chase 135 or under is gettable.

Anything's tricky but 150+ is dangerously tricky.

I think england batsmen will attack from first delivery , they will be in a hurry to chase the measly total down. With 9 batsmen I don't think ajmmal is much of a threat defending small totals.

Did anyone see that drs decision just now?? 1mm of the ball pitched in line yet the decision was green, as in it didn't pitch in line. Do u remember asad shafiqs decision in the first innings. 1mm pitched in line and there was an amber box saying umpires decision?? There's definitely something wrong with it.

swatted with ease for 2 runs and then a single.

113 lead

Teacher to Sardar “Where were U born?”

Sardar : In Tiruvanantapuram.

Teacher : Spell it?

Sardar : (after thinking) I think I was born in GOA

I think Rehman's job is to occupy the crease while wearing some seriously spiky shoes!

why is everyone expecting so much from Rehman? Broad is just a better player than him

Ok let's say Broad is a better player and Broad made 58.

We just want a nice 40 from Abdur Rehman. Broad will still be the better player. You are happy and we are happy!

With all this Broad v Gul comparison, hopefully Gul is fired up to make a 50 today :D

why would I be happy with Rehman scoring 40? get them all out before lunch, be ruthless.

what the heck is coldplay's smash hit yellow about anyway. Why is chris martin on the beach?
Answers right now that Mohsin is contemplating over tea.

This is where the game ends

Courageous stuff from Ajmal with a sweep for 1

Rehman on strike.

lol, rehman is not going to last 3 balls against Swann

I'll be very happy if he does though, obviously

Rahman has 1 test fifty and 12 first class 50s.

one more to last the over!

he doesn't plan on scoring, so i've given up on that already

Some useful cowlashing happening atm. First target should be 150. That's not much but gotta start small.

Back