Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

every one keep blaming pakistani tail enders for not scoring enough runs
but i feel its the top 6 who has 2 make runs,
these good looking 30s n 40s wont win u many matches unless your bowlers have good days! and save ur face!

Tillu, wicket keeper in test cricket is no joke. Umar Akmal can't learn that in 5 months time. You need your entire career to work on test level keeping. Maybe one day or T20

Rehman will be difficult to face.. as wil Ajmal.

I seriously think a 200 lead is a winning score.... but 150 is the minimum to at least have something to bowl at.

Tuafeeq and YK, doob maru chulo bhar pani mein!

at least double figure mein tu score banana tha!

And that's lunch.

Next session should be easier. Target 50 more cow lashing runs, then BOWL THESE ENGLISH out :)

"a little agriculture in the way he defends the ball, saeed ajmal" - ramiz

a tiny inside edge,

Lunch time! Pakistan made 73 runs, will take it, but just lost too many wickets.

Pakistan need 72 runs in middle session and then we can win this game.

lols Gower trying to stop Harmison talk sense..

let's hope these 3 wickets don't fall for 2 runs like last time eh

Atherton crying.

An utterly rubbish post. No he wasn't, he analysed the decision properly and concluded by applauding the umpire. Think before you post - not the other way round.

decent session for us, could have been a bit better though.

we don't want to be chasing 170. It has the sound of a magic number on this pitch.

it's not a minefield BTW.

Im going to sleep now guys!

I hope we get a 175 lead atleast!

Just pray to Allah that we put pressure on English and bowl them out! Insha Allah!

agricultural => inventive/improvised

i know what he was trying to say, but...

the science, art, or occupation concerned with cultivating land, raising crops, and feeding, breeding, and raising livestock; farming.
the production of crops, livestock, or poultry.
agronomy.

An utterly rubbish post. No he wasn't, he analysed the decision properly and concluded by applauding the umpire. Think before you post - not the other way round.

decent session for us, could have been a bit better though.

we don't want to be chasing 170. It has the sound of a magic number on this pitch.

it's not a minefield BTW.

we need afridi to dance on the pitch

(...gul should make himself useful and do it)

Back