Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

There is a great possibility that England will someo=how end up at 50-6

Need 160 to make a match of it

Come on guys, get there...somehow...

The most impressing thing with Broad is his mental strength.

After that beating against UV he has come back quite well! He has found the ideal length on these wickets and are consistently bowling in right area.

There is a great possibility that England will someo=how end up at 50-6

please share the mathematical equation which brought you to this strong probability outcome.

The most impressing thing with Broad is his mental strength.

After that beating against UV he has come back quite well! He has found the ideal length on these wickets and are consistently bowling in right area.

seriously ... though i liked him since his debut ... but after that match he just gone up and up

I don't know how being defensive is going to help them...they're going to get out eventually

JUST GO FOR IT AND HOPE YOU GET LUCKY

Just don't get bowled out before lunch! I don't want to see England bat in the afternoon session.

Evening session is good for bowling.

Gul and Junaid together makes one cricketer maybe as valuable as Broad

5 big wickets and 58 runs thus far, Broad is a gun

agreee

Difference b/W Pakistan and English seamers is massive

In 2005 series same was the difference b/w Pakistan pace attack and England pace attack....

Shoaib Akhtar was the clear difference b/w the teams in 2005

This approach is dumbfounding and annoying

They're not going to accomplish anything, and then get one ball at the stumps, and get out

WHAT'S THE POINT.

People keep saying we should have played attacking cricket but the only people who have been successful are the ones that have been slow and steady that is Misbah, Shafiq, Trott, cook and Azhar. The only exception is Broad but that was a special inning from a special player...

England's spinners are better on this track and quiks are miles ahead of our quicks and they have 9 batsmen in the side. Great team.

Just wait till the spinners come on, and then it will be all over

Decision being reviewed...

I fancy a chase 135 or under is gettable.

Anything's tricky but 150+ is dangerously tricky.

Back