Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

Rehman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

me shout the helll out oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bowled in my mom is like they can't hear you ... wish she knew what it means to me :out

So frustrating we could not push the target to around 200 (broad knock combined with our top order flopping) as that would have been enough

Still we are in a great position here, hopefully Strauss does not take too much advantage of the life he was given

It's 5:37 AM here this is incredibly exciting stuff

Just keep Rehman/Ajmal on

Chisty Mujahid calling this one of the best test matches ever played!

He's seem them all

Would it be greedy to ask for more wickets now?

yesss !! Allah tera shukar!! just need to take out trott and prior aaaaaaand offcourse barbie!!

I asked for one or two before tea, and we have got two

Cmonnn.... Take prior asap!

Prior and broad will be key wickets... Both are stubborn and attacking!

Feel like slapping the heck out of Bowden! making my blood boil.

billy teri nai challi.... and why dont waqar and rameez go to english dressing room to tell them what to do ?

ALso i feel waqar as ex coach and now commentator is telling few things he should not do..

Doesn't matter if Eng win like people are saying, our team is putting up a great fight and that's all that matters. Enjoy the match! It has been awesome so far!

Now is the time to bring the field in.... attack Misbah... attack - (for 20 runs or so)

Cricket refuses to update the headline. Still says England lose Cook in careful start

Strauss was also out, stupid third umpire! Should have been 5 down!

Well, they did keep on saying in the morning that we just need one wicket, one wicket...and then after Cook got out..... :hamster:

Come on team Pakistan, keep the pressure on.

As I sadi before, umpires not gonna give LBWs or catches, we might as well hit the stumps! and we are!

Really don't feel like being a Mod right now, bash bowden!! :akhtar (within rules though :yk)

By my trowth, thou dost make the millstone seem as a feather what widst thy lard-bloated footfall!

Thy vile canker-blossom'd countenance curdles milk and sours beer.

Thou wayward dismal-dreaming foul deformity!

Thou rascally reeling-ripe strumpet!

Back