Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

lol after hearing billy comment why strauss wasnt given out PCB should send him free eye check. That moron realy need a check.

umpires make mistakes but with multiple reviews, +infra-red the tv umpire should have an accuracy of 99.9999%

If pak wins today I will go to work :) if they lose I'm calling out and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeping in!

Comeon pak! i need the money :D

Evening sessions has usually been good for Pakistan in this series. Ya Allah khair

crucial mini session coming up, Pakistan must not release the intensity.

England have fighters in their line up and they do know how to take the fight to their opposition when they have their backs against the wall.

The game could go either way. pakistan can win but need to keep bowling well and they need some luck.
:rehman:hafeez::ajmal

This tea breaks not ending......tick tock tick tock

Jaldi karo....i cant wait to see.....what a match

Keep Rameez and Waqar in commentary box.... as annoying as Raja Saab is, he has jinxed England 'big time'

WE shouldn't do anything about the bad desicion forget that guys, we should consider how to get them under more pressure. That's the way forward.

Thats why i love SKY... they are english and offcourse they gona favour english team but there comments and sumup of match etc is they best... Pakistan commentators and channels should learn from SKY. Thats why i pay so much to get sky and also in HD .)

Up to Pakistan now to try and rip into England and try and get two more wickets: that would put the cat amongst the pigeons

i think the t20 lover fan will love to watch this matchj just amazing

the most beauty match since the AUS VS south africa match

So very tight although i still feel England's depth in batting makes them the slight favourites.
It's going to very tough but i'm convinced we can do it. The pressure is far more on England.

I actually dreamnt that pakistan would post a 145 lead and win the match, I cant believe its going this way so far. Go pakistan.

Eng still favourites as long as Strauss, Prior and Trott are still there

Where is Trott? Was he off the field or is he injured? (edit - nvm, just been explained)

Can somebody explain the Bowden thing, and who was the bowler?

The first good comment from Bob Willis:

- Billy Bowden is not a good umpire. That was clearly out, where is the doubt?

cant agree more

Expect same sort of POV from naser athers and bumble their commies are quite fair

Attack attack attack!
Just pin their batsmen down!

May Allah help the team!

Pressure is on England to win this, they were the favourites to win this when they started the fourth innings.. They are stil ahead in my books just slightly because of the batting depth. Once the pressure is off them it will be a lot easier for their batters.

i think Pakistan still must work very very hard to win. England can still win.

Where is Trott? Was he off the field or is he injured? (edit - nvm, just been explained)

- trott ill

-bowden give not out decision when they was a clear catch by azhar

Abdur Rehman to Strauss, bat pad, caught be Azhar at short leg. Umpire seemed sure of the edge but not the catch. To be very fair, Azhar himself showed slight doubt. Real time showed it out clearly, side on showed maybe a little doubt but the front on angle was the most convincing,imo. After about 3 mins, Bowden said Not Out.

He has bowled two short balls, not good, releasing preassure

Abdur Rehman to Strauss, bat pad, caught be Azhar at short leg. Umpire seemed sure of the edge but not the catch. To be very fair, Azhar himself showed slight doubt. Real time showed it out clearly, side on showed maybe a little doubt but the front on angle was the most convincing,imo. After about 3 mins, Bowden said Not Out.

Thanks.

:facepalm:

Trott wasn't feeling well at the start of play today, so didn't come out to bat.

Billy Bowden gave Strauss not out when he thought Azhar Ali may not of gotten his fingers under the ball. Seemed to be out though.

Rehman was the bowler.

Back