Pakistan v England | 2nd Test | Abu Dhabi | Jan 28th, 2012 | Day 4 - RELIVE THE DAY!

Salaam all!

This is insane!! just woke up and what a pleasant surprise! Go Pak!!! You can win this!

how long is the tea break? does anyone know?

From BBC Commentary:

"Third umpire Billy Bowden takes an age over this one, before deciding Strauss is NOT OUT. That looks a very questionable decision to me, Vaughan, Blowers and many others I'm sure. Strauss definitely hit it, a big clear inside edge and it looked as if Azhar Ali had his fingers comfortably under the ball. THe trouble is when these catches are slowed down, they start to look a bit unclear, and sometimes it looks as if the ball hit the ground when it didn't. Anyway a big reprieve for England."

Need to get over that non decision people. Thats cricket.

Incidentally thats why DRS is flawed it still show controversy regardless.

Prior and Broad are the dangers here, quick scorers potentially.

I wonder what the Enlish wood be saying if Bowden's decision was against them in a close match like this?

Guys, I know we are all excited and also frustrated at the Bowden decision, but please: DO NOT SWEAR AND KEEP YOUR POSTS APPROPRIATE.

All bashing and frustrations should be expressed within forum rules please.

Tea has come at the wrong time for us hope we keep the intensity and pressure up after the short break.

England still just favourites with Prior, Strauss and Trott to come and less not forget Broad and Swann.

Good fighting spirit from Pakistan though.

I'm breathing so heavy so pumped, wish I could feel how they felt in the dressing room, the job is half done we need more damage straight after the tea.

Obviously I am hoping we win BUT regardless of the result I am bloody proud of the efforts from the boys :inzi

The 3 spinners have been immense, shame our batting was largely average

Guys, I know we are all excited and also frustrated at the Bowden decision, but please: DO NOT SWEAR AND KEEP YOUR POSTS APPROPRIATE.

sorry man, i got excited

i keep saying it but people continue to be extremely illogical

if strauss was given out you do not know it would 39-5 now, you have no way of knowing what the score be

Game on. Game most certainly on.

What's wrong with Trotty? Is he scared or is he injured?

Lets stop moaning about strauss were still in a great position last test strauss was given out wrongly this time he got luck, lets move on!

I think DRS is ok - it's Billy Bowden that is (historically) flawed in his pro-England decision making.

I agree we should move on now though. Get him out.

I was kidding, don't believe in jinxes

Nice to have your support, would be immense if we can pull this off

You will win the series today, I predicted earlier that a score of 150 odd could enough and it looks more than enough now...This will be a huge boost for Pakistan, can wait for the next India series in UAE...

Agreed. Since that dodgy decision we have picked up 3 wickets, I for one am not going to complain about that

If we lose this match it won't be because of the dodgy decision BUT rather our batsmen didn't put enough runs on the board

sorry sister i apologize for all my bro here but sometimes in the heat you say some stuff and you rgret it after

next match

drop umar gul and junaid and play umar akmal and wahab

junaid was a waste of a spot this match.

This one is shaping out to be one of the greatest test matches I was lucky to watch.

Reminiscent of Multan 05, come on Pakistan!

I think DRS is ok - it's Billy Bowden that is (historically) flawed in his pro-England decision making.

I agree we should move on now though. Get him out.

Dont agree with singling out umpires. Mistakes are made in every game.

Nobody on here will be crying if England get a bad decision.

Imagine the Eng dressing room right now.

tumblr_lla7xeStyR1qfeomjo1_500.gif

He is ill, didnt field. So he couldnt bat at three anyway. My guess he will bat only if they need him to.

Well he could have batted after 1.40pm dubai time, well seems like he isn't fit to take the place thats the soul reason at the moment for him being not there. But its working for us we need to get 2 more before he comes back ;)

Pakistanies should go now in tea break and ask billy officaly WHY STRAUSS WASNT GIVEN OUT... cant just sit queit.

The first good comment from Bob Willis:

- Billy Bowden is not a good umpire. That was clearly out, where is the doubt?

I think England will attack after Tea, if they prod and defend surely they will head for defeat.
We just need Strauss now as he has been there for a long time.

Gower and Willis very critical of the Strauss decision. Willis goes to say that Bowden is not a good umpire and he has proved this today!

"Seems like Billy Bowden thought Azhar Ali didn't catch the ball cleanly"

Sky Sports

The England batting lineup is long and for that reason they remain slight favourites BUT boy are we giving them something to think about

Also what an advert for Test cricket, you don't get this drama/tension from limited overs cricket

Expect England to attack after Tea.

I'm sure Flower will be telling the batsmen that.

junaid önly has bowled 8 overs and bagged a pair, he might return that pair to the england batsmen. Seriously, prior and trott are their best batsmen with broad to follow. Would be a miracle if we won.

Was waiting for Bob Willis to say Bowden is a cheat (like the aussies umpires of the past)!

Trott will come in next.

He wasn't feeling well thus why Bell was promoted 2 places.

The England batting lineup is long and for that reason they remain slight favourites BUT boy are we giving them something to think about

Also what an advert for Test cricket, you don't get this drama/tension from limited overs cricket

+1 on both points

no need to get carried away, watch Broads 1st innings if pp'ers get too excited....

Back