England reach 239/6 in reply of Pakistan's first Innings total of 366 at stumps of Day 2 of the second Test

Brooke struggled big time in IPL facing spinners. Lets see how he does here against 3 spinners

Root will not break Tendulkars record as English plays dont play international cricket into their 40s!

Root will not break Tendulkars record as English plays dont play international cricket into their 40s!
He does not need to play till 40s, Eng plays 15 tests a year. 3-4 years should be enough.

Goodbye Mr. 300.

Find me a post on this platform where I said Sajid is a bad bowler.

I love his fast bowlers agression

Pakistan is winning this test with England batting last on this pitch.

The only chance England had was taking a massive lead

Had predicted it on the pre match discussion thread.

Have faith in honest triers who toil hard in domestics!

Attachments

• 20241016_173628.jpg
    20241016_173628.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 6
Finally pakistan realising the type of pitches they need. But such pitches won't suit Babar. Will be intresting how they approach future matches.

Sajid Don is the name.

The top performers from champions one day cup are coming through.

I remember 1 Indians and 1 chawal deadwood telling me I was wrong to take such and such picks causes sajid hasn't played fc in a while 🤣🤣🤣.

Man these losers don't have a clue on the game, then again, misbah and Shan supporters deserve this.

KG and Sajid were 2 names put of 11 in my pick

What I suspected.

England need pristine conditions for Bazball to be a success. And it only works against non-Australia/India sides in the first place.

Now the narrative shifts 😃😃
We've been use to getting butchered, we've forgetten what happiness feels like.

But true happiness is seeing players who were never in a setup and genuis pakistani experts telling us their squad was the best 11 possible

Yet you have 2 players not in the set up stepping up

Back