Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh well we can always bring back malik for the aussie tests!!!

These idiot's need to play as if their playing,T20.

now its becoming comical...........it is possible for the selectors to make changes to the aus team, or is it set in stone now

Jesus 3 consecutive ducks on our scorecard!

39/1 to 51/5!?

Only in Pakistan.

if we get out under 100 then there is a very little chance to come back

we need at least 200 runs minimum

If I were the pak bowlers I would go on strike!! They deserve better

I suppose there is a lesson in this for the Australian tour and the lesson is this: if you win the toss then, no matter what the conditions, you DO NOT bat first. You will probably still lose the game but at least it will last more than 2 days.

Kamran is in, only Akmal, MoYo and Kamran can score. If he is gone, we may break NZ score 99.

coy0607 said:
now its becoming comical...........it is possible for the selectors to make changes to the aus team, or is it set in stone now

pcb ****ing *****, should shoot lot of em

Imran Farhat having a chat with Akmal as to what's cooking inside for lunch worth leaving it all and just go for it!

Geoffrey Boycott on BBC TMS

"Good God....Kamran Akmal popped into the local gym for a sauna. Hes just got the call to get back to the ground ASAP"

Last edited:
WOW.

Best pitch in the series and we are putting in our worst performance with Farhat being our best batsman.

Sad times.

Akmal has to save us otheriwse both Moyo and PCB selectors are in a lot of trouble.

Selectors playing the joke that YK should make himself available
Moyo asking for Malik and Misbah to be retained and then not peforming himself either.

one thing is for sure, New Zealand board gonna do everything to change O'brian mind. He's having a hell of a spell here rite now...

Looks like Malik was the one holding the middle order together just by his mere presence

It's always because of the top order we are in this sort of a situation, we realy need to do something or else Austrlians will have us for diner.

I can't believe it after winning the toss we are 55/5 , I realy expected to do something here, one thing is for sure WE NEED A BATTING COACH BADLY

The white Ambrose is running through our great batting lineup.

Looks like we want to give him a nice retirement present.

I can't wait to watch what Australia does to players like Misbah, Malik, and Faisal.

Oxy said:
Geoffrey Boycott on BBC TMS

"God God....Kamran Akmal popped into the local gym for a sauna. Hes just got the call to get back to the ground ASAP"
how you get that ??

shane said:
I suppose there is a lesson in this for the Australian tour and the lesson is this: if you win the toss then, no matter what the conditions, you DO NOT bat first. You will probably still lose the game but at least it will last more than 2 days.

There are always lessons. When was the last time we actually took them on board?

Butt, Faisal, Misbah, and Malik should be dropped form the Aussie squad be replaced with Shehzad, Amin, Younis Khan, and Azhar Ali/Sheryar Ghani/Yasir Hameed/Mohammad Wasim.

None of the balls hitting stumps#

Mid order gone edges outside off stump - looks like yk took them all fishing

I just wish that Malik, Cheetah could also be playing in this test match.......anyway loving it and enjoying the "back to reality" from this pathetic lads bar few.
Can we have Malik back in this batting line up instead of Umer? Please MOYO do the right thing and bring back your enemyaka Moon darling for the next test match in MCG.

Well, lets see how Farhat and Kami play from here onwards. Not an ideal position for Pakistan, not the best start for this 3rd test match. O'Brien should be credited for his bowling performance. However, batsmen have gifted their wickets.

genghis81 said:
So what's for lunch? Duck soup maybe!
Duck Briyani, Duck Wala Saalan, With a side of Duck Fries, and Diet Duck Cola to drink.

chikki chikki pampam!

lets do everything else other than watching cricket guys! :afridi

JeeraBlade said:
Did MoYo read the pitch wrong??????????????
We aren;t being beaten by movement off the pitch. The extra bounce is doing us in and our batsmen never saw a ball they could leave alone....

12thMan said:
DucksPage1.jpg

Saqib said:
WE NEED A BATTING COACH BADLY

No, we just need to pick new, better batsmen rather than the same tried-and-failed wasters we keep persisting with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back