Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
shafkath said:
who wants a bet? FARHAT 150 TODAY

rest of em wont hang around when hes in the form of his life - wot luck eh!!!!!

just play your shots Akmal there is no chance for you to stay there for long time

Oh and for Desert, Sundae with a duck on top.

the only positive thing is we will now get a result from this game.........might not be the one we wanted but it will be a result nonetheless........unless kamran comes up with his counter attacking hundred.......situation is not too different from karachi 06 after all........

Zaz said:
None of the balls hitting stumps#

Mid order gone edges outside off stump - looks like yk took them all fishing
Pakistan players united here in showing solidarity to YK by going fishing in a big way and catching ducks in the process.

I love these guys :pissed:

Oxy said:

It all makes sense now, he was using so much energy and willpower to get Moyo and Junior to score runs that he had none left for himself. Truly a team player :14:

BRING MALIK BACK! :malik :malik :malik :malik

O Bhai, if a ball is outside the off stump. Just leave it to the wicketkeeper.

Afridi_Fan said:
Goodness me, Farhat is on 38 :O

Aj wo run bana raha hai shaid isi leye team out ho rahi hai take wo 100 na kar le!

KAMINE NZ hum pe haas rahe hai they get out cheaply on 99 few days ago us waqt kya huaw tha kaino

am off, hopefully we ll be batting tmrw for 2nd time

Ok, finally get home, turn on the TV to watch test cricket and go to sleep, and find 55/5, with Imran Farhat 'holding' the innings togther with 38?

Back to our inconsistent best.

Although, don't begrudge O'Brien having a good final test. Genuinely nice guy.

Have the players (batsmen) being sitting out and not looking at TV?
review

We just need to get 200 runs on the board. 200 won't be so bad with the Kiwi batting vs our bowling.

On first instance sounded a bit woody but maybe he'll be safe as HOT SPOT isnt picking up anything

NOT OUT it stays!

fishing%20prohibited%20b.JPG

Geoffrey Boycott on BBC TMS

"Luckily for Akmal, the hotspot machine appears to be faulty...just like their top order"

If Pakistan can somehow squeak their way to 200 then they have a sliver of a chance. NZ's batting looks very weak.

Zahid87 said:
Ok, finally get home, turn on the TV to watch test cricket and go to sleep, and find 55/5, with Imran Farhat 'holding' the innings togther with 38?

Back to our inconsistent best.

Although, don't begrudge O'Brien having a good final test. Genuinely nice guy.

You're lucky you just have the scorecard to vent your frustation at.

We've actually had to watch this ****.

Don't know how Farhat is still there. He's flashed at every second ball.

We need a another good innings from Kamran Akmal to save Pakistan again from this painfull batting collapse...He should realy first of all look to go into luch withou loosing any wicket from here...we have still 5 days of Cricket pffffff...

mindless slogging said:
You're lucky you just have the scorecard to vent your frustation at.

We've actually had to watch this ****.

Don't know how Farhat is still there. He's flashed at every second ball.

luckily he did or else we d be 10-5

Just came back from quran class, and what in the world is going on!

66/5 kya ho raha hai bhaiyoon ???? :(

i'm gonna have to try it again...

jeez its a good track to bat on!!!

holding breath

iHammad said:
Just came back from quran class, and what in the world is going on!

66/5 kya ho raha hai bhaiyoon ???? :(

our mid orders gone fishing with yk

Geoffrey Boycott on BBC TMS

"Ive just handed my order in for Lunch....as had 5 Pakistani batsman 30 mins ago"

Cmon guys, let's be positive now and back Farhat to play a good innings here. :)

IHammad now tell me are you really schocked? no yaar you are not as you know we are pakistani.

Well played, fished, slashed by Farhat

I these guys for real?

Honestly, Farhat has to be given credit here. I don't care how many chances he's had, the fact is that everyone's fell around him, and he's still out there.

Knock on wood, btw, because I really want to see him go on and get a 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back