Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMMY69 said:
ok lets see how these batmen do....

this wicket is going to be flatter then anything we see in aussie and the bowlers are a couple of notches below the aussies....

we must score atleast 450 runs

Bro, you are a good logical poster. Wake up man!!

kasoo10 said:
MoYo yet to score

He didn't score. Now we are in serious trouble.

This batting lineup will do serious damage in Aus.

The **** selection for the Aus tour will be looking even more short-sighted/ignorant right now.

He took too much pressure at No. 4. Why did he do that. He was ok at No. 3.

hkbbq_duck.jpg

Bad sportsman spirit shown by NZ. Malik got a similar catch last match and he ignored it

so 45min. to go till Lunch we really cant afford to loose a wicket here till Lunch

That was seriously a poor shot from a batsman of MoYo's calibre.

Not needed at this stage. We need a partnership and quick.

12thMan said:
Bad sportsman spirit shown by NZ. Malik got a similar catch last match and he ignored it

we are 2 accomodating, other teams arent

when Farhat is our best batsman we are in SERIOUS trouble.

I can se somone in PCB frantically trying to locate the where abouts of YK

Forget this all Tulk Tulk crap, Play as if it's a T20.

iafzal said:
when Farhat is our best batsman we are in SERIOUS trouble.

I can se somone in PCB frantically trying to locate the where abouts of YK

I ll fly personally to pakistan to find him

martin crowe just said yousef is in the twighlight of his career and reactions not quiet the same....

well yousef, who is in the twighight of his career, has just been made odi captain too!!!!

Moyo's catch would have been for sure dropped by Pak fielder.
catches win matches

maybe it was a good thing that we played almost no test cricket for 2 years...........imagine how this team would have been, before umar akmal, with yousuf in the icl.........we would have been competing with Bangladesh for the no.9 spot

Cant we give O'Brien a watch like normal retirements?

the Great Khan said:
all out before lunch? whos on for a bet?

Akmal bros and Aamer are the only ones that do anything for us.

The rest contribute ****.

Moyo can't handle the pressure. That's why he comes at 4 and not 3. Because there isn't any credible batsman like Younis before him, now he is struggling aswell.

Pathetic cricket board and selectors.

I would love to talk to Iqbal Qasim when they send YK for Aus tour.
Where is the requirement tp play domestic matches then?
Why not wait for him to call and say it again that he is available as when he said it one month ago has expired.

Last edited:
yes yes yes mr. iqbal qaseem .. butt, faisal, malik and khurram will lead us to victory in australia.

when abdul qadir left i knew pakistan cricket would be back in the crapper real soon

and here we are struggling against the worst .. what can we expect against the best next tour ?

How can they possibly have decided the Australian squad before watching this mess!?

Pathetic ... 3/43 on a batting pitch. All 3 batsmen should hang their head in shame. Fortunately for us NZ batsmen are even worse.

kashif77 said:
yes yes yes mr. iqbal qaseem .. butt, faisal, malik and khurram will lead us to victory in australia.

when abdul qadir left i knew pakistan cricket would be back in the crapper real soon

and here we are struggling against the worst .. what can we expect against the best next tour ?

Cant disagree, we gonna struggle cos of dumb a-s-s-e pcb

Just imagine how high the confidence will be if we loose this series going to Australia..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back