Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool_Faizan[B said:
]to be fair iqbal looked [/B] solid. but his lack of talent is coming to show. first clean bowled my mahela jayawardene and now beaten by a bouncer that was on its way down.
:))) :))) :)))

Solid HOW??? I hope we are watching the same match..

So MOYO played at number 3 and played well...

the leadership started and ended there..

why was the change needed?

what and @ss

The flat track muppets we have at the top of the order have no technique hence no idea how to manouvre the length therfore no rotating of strike. Butt is a disgrace when it comes to running and Faisal well he shouldn't even be playing school cricket.

I wish that had hit him on his head, might knock some sense in him

Muyazzim Khan said:
The flat track muppets we have at the top of the order have no technique hence no idea how to manouvre the length therfore no rotating of strike. Butt is a disgrace when it comes to running and Faisal well he shouldn't even be playing school cricket.

Spot on, Isnt there anyone better in Pakistan than Butt and Faisal???

germanboy said:
yaar where is Asim Kamal?

this guys was also good

i still can remember his 99 runs on debut

So another myopic brother pining for a yesteryer hero.

what on earth is farhat doing??? someone tell him we have two days to bat and not 20 overs!!!

Farhat need some meat,,,,, hungry going to hard at the ball and losing same at the crease, looking ugly when going hard at the ball

damaad looking to join his mates in dressing room

Aright Damad saab closing in on his career average so wicket coming up...

Don't know too many up and comers for opening and 1 down spots in Pakistan. What are some good names? I've been hearing a lot about Azhar Ali and Wasim on PP, anyone else?

Even the skipper doesnt go upto Farhat and say to him as to what the heck he's doing as already the team is 2 wickets down and still you cant resist playing them T20/ODI shots.

Noman said:
Spot on, Isnt there anyone better in Pakistan than Butt and Faisal???

There 2 better openers in my street, forget about all of Pakistan!

I really thing our batsman have no temperment,,, we need batsman who love to be at the crease ala Sehwag, ghambir, dravid, tendulkar....

hashmist said:
Don't know too many up and comers for opening and 1 down spots in Pakistan. What are some good names? I've been hearing a lot about Azhar Ali and Wasim on PP, anyone else?
i'd do better than butt . .

When the first 3 bat for Pakistan, I just watch for comedy value.

When the next 4 come in, it's serious stuff.

Malik offers some right-relief inbetween.

I though YK was fishing. Did someone checked with Indian? I heard they caught and jailed more fishermens from Pakistan. PCB should blame Indian involvement.

ok lets see how these batmen do....

this wicket is going to be flatter then anything we see in aussie and the bowlers are a couple of notches below the aussies....

we must score atleast 450 runs

Oxy said:
There 2 better openers in my street, forget about all of Pakistan!

we keep selecting Butt how I really dont get it... Bhanja is ****

moyo gone

Pakistan on the verge of another collapse as Farhat looks like he'll be heading back soon too before lunch the way he's batting!

Umer Akmal doesnt deserve this pressure every inngs he plays.

Pitch is good, our batting is abysmal - as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back