Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluffmasterv2 said:
Farhat is looking good another 4, actually he always looks good but often loses concentration when he's in 30's
We refer to that as the traditional 'Brain Fart'. Imran Nazir, kmaran Akmal, and Imran Farhat suffer from this. They'll look outstanding for a few shots and then will play an absolute crap shot to get out after getting to 20+ runs...

our bowlers have bowled really well

i think if we score arnd 450 we can put kiwis under pressure

im desperate to see pak win a test series

arsa-e-daraaz ho gaya hai :(

Wish him a good test match but we wan to win Iain so have fun but dont ball thats good

z2_daredevil said:
our bowlers have bowled really well

i think if we score arnd 450 we can put kiwis under pressure

im desperate to see pak win a test series

arsa-e-daraaz ho gaya hai :(

yaar ager main galt nahi hu to 1994-1995 main kahin jeete lol

What exactly is Faisal trying to do with his angled bat? Slip catching practise to Kiwis?

PakPassionate said:
Faisal scored 2 fifties in his last 2 innings...why he was drooped in 1st two tests??

Seniors misbah and malik were accomodated, plus he *****

Last edited:
imshally81 said:
really ???
jep

after this match hell reitre and go to england-middelsex annd play for middelsex and go to his family

all the needed that was straight ball. and bhanja is gone. was pretty much on the cards since he came in. Well at least we are not 10/3

so thats bring yousuf and now i will start watching seriously as i like him

Yousuf in, absolute terrible decision to send faisal in from yousuf

Captain coward

To be fair to Faisal Iqbal, the O'Brien fellow who is retiring in 5 days is a worldbeater

Who would expect anything more from Bhanja, retarded to even include him in the squad.

Im happy, Iqbal does not make a listless century in this flat pitch, and keeps the position open for Fawad Alam, the more deserving candidate as far as replacing Malik goes.

and what a surprise the living legend departs after a scintillating innings of ..6..
i reckon i could have made that many too!!

I dont know why umar and yousuf just dont open batting anyway

Christ! THat was seriously fast! Faisal didnt have a prayer.

Must have been at least 75/76 mph from O'Brien

Muyazzim Khan said:
I know this sounds bad but boy I am I glad to see the back of him

I sort of want to agree with you but you know he'l get more chances even if he fails. If you can find a way into the team after averaging 26 theres something wrong.

so who will get dropped now? malik bakwaas, bhanja bakwaas, guess malik is back in for 20 years now!!

Just wondering why didn't Moyo come onedown?(cuz we didn't have 165 runs lead?)

yaar Aamir aur Umar ki larai ho gei thi uska kuch pata chala kis baat pe huwi thi aur ab kese halat hai?

Pathetic stuff from Faisal,the ball wasnt even chest-high and he played it like it was a magic delivery..

ahmed16 said:
Im happy, Iqbal does not make a listless century in this flat pitch, and keeps the position open for Fawad Alam, the more deserving candidate as far as replacing Malik goes.

Won't happen. Hafeez or someone will be drafted in to bat at 3.

People wanting to know why Moyo is not captain material? Now you know why.

He'd rather come in 39/2 than 39/1, just so he can accomodate a bloody failure at 3.

Imran has the talent i think, he lacks in the upstairs department. Whereas bhanja has no talent and no brains.

Could be a run out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back