Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muyazzim Khan said:
If Misbah helps both Akmals and Yousuf we can manage 200 may be.

Misbah needs to help himself first. You dont score anything by dead-blocking 100 balls straight.

Farhat Uf Bhanja is not looking good at all at the moment.

struggling at the moment

I have 100 dollars on farhat scoring a century in this match. have a decent feeling he may do it this match.

Liverpool_Faizan said:
I have 100 dollars on farhat scoring a century in this match. have a decent feeling he may do it this match.

yaar i have always these kind of feeling!

Horrible loooking technique from Iqbal.

Does anyone from PCB ever watch our Top 2-3?

And :butt looked at the pitch as if the pitch has something to do with his dismissal.

:pissed:

Kyoh yaar Waqar must be happy he can fly to his wife/Aus for free this time

Afridi_Fan said:
And :butt looked at the pitch as if the pitch has something to do with his dismissal.

:pissed:

Exactly.

What he should be looking at is the freakin' ball when it's bowled at him. Can't believe he played all around that.

who said Iqbal has good footwork, they need to take a good look at his footwork, every time Iqbal bats, he gets his front foot way in front, makes him a candiddate for plumb lbw if he misses.

"Faisal has shown some real glimpses......." - Ian Smith

Keep watching Smithy!!!

Bowlers are going to learn really quickly.. you cannot bowl half volleys on this pitch and think you'll get away with it. Even Faisal is hitting them away.

On bowling pitches at times half volleys are even let go in fear but at Napier.

whats wrong with iqbals technique? havent you guys realised that this is good technique for the PCB?

Sehwag has scored more runs in 4 innings than Faisal putter has in 10 years...

As Waqar said "Salman Butt played vaay too early and all around it. Looked really ugly." To think this garbage was made vice captain and was being groomed to be the next skipper.

we have 2 SIFARSHI player in team now

1 - faisal iqbal (Bhanja)
2 - u know better ;)

kingusama92 said:
Bowlers are going to learn really quickly.. you cannot bowl half volleys on this pitch and think you'll get away with it. Even Faisal is hitting them away.

On bowling pitches at times half volleys are even let go in fear but at Napier.

wait till our bowlers bowl..lol..it will take them a 100 overs to figure that out!!

Our top 3 average 32, 27, and 26. Living legends.I'm sure that players like Ahmed Shehzad, Azhar Ali, and Afaq Raheem can't average any worse...

the Great Khan said:
wait till our bowlers bowl..lol..it will take them a 100 overs to figure that out!!
Our bowlers have bowled at a very good length during this series. Give credit when it's due.

gollumbird said:
Faisal is exactly half the player his uncle is!

Youve heard the saying..

"If I could be half as good as Miandad, I'd die a happy man'

Reality is FAISAL IQBAL...

Farhat is looking good another 4, actually he always looks good but often loses concentration when he's in 30's

Oxy said:
Youve heard the saying..

"If I could be half as good as Miandad, I'd die a happy man'

Reality is FAISAL IQBAL...

the mans a living legend already!! watch his great shuffling manuever , its there to fool the bowlers!!

Our top 3 is gonna give me nightmares leading up to aus series, prob weakest we ve ever had

and prob 2nd weakes in int cricket after nz

Inswinger said:
Kiwi bowlers are serving up some pies!!

Which is to be expected - but makes our 1st test loss so embarassing

Tim Southee - all he has to do is ball one straight! He is crap. Butt you plonker!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back