Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just no defence from Butt. Fully exposed! I expect better defence from opening batsmen...

hang on it wasa a good ball but what on earth was butt trying to do with it????

What a terrible technique by Butt...according to doull you can drive a bus through that...

I am loving it, oh man this alone made my day and I am outta here .........I love when mediocre players like Chootia Butt, Farhats and Maliks lose their stumps........I hope to see the same replay in the second innings and rest of the Aus. series.

I was expecting this from Southee:(..hes a genuine swing bowler and he would definitely test the following batsmen also..

Flat Track and pakistan's highest Average Player In Domestic in not in the Team!!!

FAWAD ALAM!!!!!

ITSSS alll about the moneyyy

Yaser said:
really annoyed at stream not working! anyone in UK using it ?

ZEE have problem. Checking on 13E and 28E.

Seems to working now.

I suggest we should give those 3 wickets in :butt and selectors a** :14: :14:

The other numbnut farhat just missed out on a full toss...any other team's opener would have put that away with no problems...

ali110 said:
I am loving it, oh man this alone made my day and I am outta here .........I love when mediocre players like Chootia Butt, Farhats and Maliks lose their stumps........I hope to see the same replay in the second innings and rest of the Aus. series.
Language please!

Butt needs to be dropped, what a d***head!! im just really pissed off with these guys now. We got 3 sitting ducks in positions 1,2 & 3. surely theres someone in Pakistans who is better than these tw*ts!

To the person who said it was a good ball - basics of cricket, play with a straight bat.

Sorry about the language, just letting my frustration out.

This is really pathetic stuff from the Pak management as MOYO being skipper should've come in at No.3 being the most experienced as he did so in the 2nd innings of the 2nd test and did well! So why play around with the numbers again?

ali110 said:
Good riddance!

Inswinger said:
Faisal has a heart of a chap, eh? He's not afraid to bat at 3. What a champion!

if he doesnt bat at 3 then i guess he doesnt get to play!!!!

Man is Martin bowling action annoying or what! Damn how the hell is he in an international side!

Khurram said:
ZEE have problem. Checking on 13E and 28E.

Seems to working now.

I suggest we should give those 3 wickets in :butt and selectors a** :14: :14:

Zee Cinema is working fine for me?

Or there was some little problem but very little uski baat kar rahe ho?

germanboy said:
Zee Cinema is working fine for me?

Or there was some little problem but very little uski baat kar rahe ho?

yepp. some one had problem was just telling him :)

Our batsmen are making NZ bowlers look like World Beaters! Come on Pak Batsmen!

mmkextreme_1 said:
Man is Martin bowling action annoying or what! Damn how the hell is he in an international side!
For the action, how about the blinding reflection bouncing off his scalp? Must be deadly for the batsmen. And a headband? jeez. Leave it for the NBA!

Lets not be harsh on Butt.

Tim Southee is a world beater.

I normally despair at our top 2. Today I despiar for our Top 3.

Why can't these guys play straight...! Faisal Iqbal also playing across!

Is that one of the most hopeless defence shots you will ever see - dead straight and Iqbal plays across the line

He is NOT his uncle!

Give me Malik ahead of useless numbskulls such as Buttock anyday.

yaar they are showing the wicket of Butt O GOD cant see! YOU cant even think that you are going to play this ball to anywhere in test match

Why doesnt Bhanja get rid of his weary light green hamlet..!I am sure he can afford one..:miandad

Flashy T20 style 4. It was swinging - could have edged it

Afridi_Fan said:
Am I the only one who is not feeling any confidence in Faisal?

You are not alone brother. The guy is utter garbage. This is a flat track and its coming on to the bat but i reckon at best he will manage is medicre average of 26.

Faisal looks all over the place in terms of technique. This is our number 3, what a joke.

Inswinger said:
For the action, how about the blinding reflection bouncing off his scalp? Must be deadly for the batsmen. And a headband? jeez. Leave it for the NBA!

That too..I can just see it now..if iDamaad was out too Martin..him complaining that reflection of his Martins for-head blinded him..and that was a distraction!

But seriously the guy has such a annoying action! Its like a robot!!

Geoffrey Boycott on BBC TMS

"That Farhat might think he is his uncle, but he plays like his Auntie"

Afridi_Fan said:
Am I the only one who is not feeling any confidence in Faisal?

Here is what I am doing..

Whenever I see Faisal play a bad shot.. I imagine what Malik would do and that eases my nerves. :)))

Oxy said:
Geoffrey Boycott on BBC TMS

"That Farhat might think he is his uncle, but he plays like his Auntie"

:))) :))) :))) :)))

Honestly.. Boycott needs to be our coach.

Our top 3 looks very shaky !
What on earth are we going to do in Australia !
What money can do for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back