Pakistan v New Zealand | 3rd Test- Day 1 | Napier | 11/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inswinger said:
Time for MoYo to play a captain's knock!

With the quality of our batting they always come in in a situation where yousuf has to play the captains knock

Poor Faisal...Yousuf put him in the serious spot after getting a chance to play..Yousuf should have came in 1st down instead of Faisal..

Moyo is jammy.

Christ! Dont these guys ever learn?

Butt & Moyo - a joke when running

haha what a feeling it was to see that bat get past the crease just in time. hahaha luvin it

so the comedy show has begun ahead of time? moyo may aswell just open..he practically is anyways!!

Imran displaying his lack of brains there.. but thats the only way he knows to bat i guess

They really do seem hungry to have lunch

Moyo trying to run himself out and next ball Farhat trying something way to loose for an opener!

To be fair damaad said yes and then no

He went and then said no

Cricinfo: next in: Misbah, Umar ...
TV next in: Umar, Misbah ...

kon sahi hai?

Why Should Moyo cover for the selectors and come in at 3? Expose their third rate picks. Faisal was picked and he should face the music.

Farhat will get out soon. he is getting aggressive. already played his 5-10 overs.

Zee might as well replace their logo with 'Comedy Central'

Bhanja and Butt is shet batsman, not good for this level farhat atleast looks good at the crease

Yk Where Are You????????????????????????????????????

Call And Make Yourself Available

So these selectors are trying to tell us that these 1,2,3 will be good enough for Australia? What a joke! Pathetic!

I really dont undestand that we in Pakistan can not find anyone better than butt and bhanja....

yaar where is Asim Kamal?

this guys was also good

i still can remember his 99 runs on debut

to be fair iqbal looked solid. but his lack of talent is coming to show. first clean bowled my mahela jayawardene and now beaten by a bouncer that was on its way down.

bluffmasterv2 said:
No one can find Younis Khan says Waqar :yk
images
:yk

according to cricinfo:There has been little in the pitch for the quick bowlers so far. Some fleeting moments when they got a bit of movement, but batting should be easy on this track as the day progresses

sorry cricinfo, you aint seen nothing yet!! the horrors in this pitch will appear when misbah and co continue to attempt to bat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back