Wait, isn't that pitching outside?

SO SHOULDN't that NOT be overturned?

WTH?

iZeeshan said:

WTH?

Fine if it pitches outside off, only not out if it pitches outside leg

someone here predicted the opening pair would last 6-7 overs.
Guess that person was right...........!!

Whats your prediction for the game now?

They didn't see the last part of the review, the one where it has to hit below the bails.

Wait, wait, I have to ask something.

Last innings, I think Aamer, bowled one. It was hitting the stumps. BUT, it was pitching outside, and they didn't overturn it. Why was this one overturned?

iZeeshan said:

WTH?

Doesn't matter as long as it hit him in line. It's only not out if it pitches outside leg.

Oxy said:
THat was so plumb! Rudi has lost it

Rudi proving he is anti-Pakistan by turning down an absolute plumb decision to give us temporary hope knowing full well that it would be overturned after a referral :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Thank God Umpire gave him not out and aussies had to refer. If it had been vice versa than Farhat would have wasted one review as well. We are lucky guys, look at the positive side.

iZeeshan said:

Last innings, I think Aamer, bowled one. It was hitting the stumps. BUT, it was pitching outside, and they didn't overturn it. Why was this one overturned?

It pitched outside leg.

garbage player farhat....no technique......hardly seems like he knows where his offstump is. what a pathetic excuse for an opener.

iZeeshan said:

It has to pitch outside leg for it to be not out. This was pitched outside off stump which is fair game.

Time to send the nightwatchman so we don't loose wkts from one side. Ameer can survive today.

Big Mac said:
Rudi proving he is anti-Pakistan by turning down an absolute plumb decision to give us temporary hope knowing full well that it would be overturned after a referral :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
:)))

Oxy said:
Whats wrong with pitching outside off?
Because the last innigns, Aamer bowled a delivery, given not out, reviewed, and it was HITTING THE STUMPS! But it wasn't given out because it was "pitching outside off"

lol, atleast it shows Rudi aint a racist, simply incompetent!

fasisal iqbal plays pacers like he's a number 11. ive never seen any number 3 look so clueless against anyone who bowls over 135k

Farhat the great good player of pace bowling less than 125 K. Anything above that... Here is the result

iZeeshan said:
Because the last innigns, Aamer bowled a delivery, given not out, reviewed, and it was HITTING THE STUMPS! But it wasn't given out because it was "pitching outside off"

Youve got confused somewhere.

Virtually ALL LBWs are pitching outside off!!!

Wicked Fast Bowler said:
fasisal iqbal plays pacers like he's a number 11. ive never seen any number 3 look so clueless against anyone who bowls over 135k
clueless against anyone. Him being in the team is just shocking.

iZeeshan said:

Aamer was bowling over the wicket to a right hander and the ball pitched outside leg stump, so it couldn't be out.

This one pitched outside off, and that makes no difference to an lbw decision.

Last edited:
Even 3 Pak fans wearing wearing the 2003 WC shirt all have different designs!

WithLoveFromCanada said:
Thank God Umpire gave him not out and aussies had to refer. If it had been vice versa than Farhat would have wasted one review as well. We are lucky guys, look at the positive side.

Very true, he wasted a review in NZ!

I think Pakistan can do MUCH better with getting batsmen.
Seriously an average of 26 for test cricket?
Even Aussie tail enders aren't that bad.

Bailan said:
I am just glad that ponting was stupid enough to waste a referral on Farhat

They still have 2 reviews. If a review is successful, it doesn't get used up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back