Bahawalpur Stags v Faisalabad Wolves | FBT20 | Gaddafi Stadium | 7/12/12 | Day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khabri420

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Match set to start in a little under 2 hours. This should be an interesting match

:misbah :zoni

Faisalabad Wolves are 21/0 after 4 overs versus the surprising Bahawalpur Stags. The winner finishes on top of Group B in the #FBT20.

little shape away from the right hander just now, good bowling, but doesn't really have that much pace

Ehsan Adil has a wicket

Stags 54/5

Stages really falling like a pack of cards

Ehsan has a wicket and a runout:)

Caon someone who's watching the match tell me how he is bowling as in line,lenth,pace, and swing
Also how he is fielding, he apparently has a runout

Adil looking good, is getting the ball to swing. Has got one wicket and one catch dropped of his bowling although he bowled quite a few wide deliveries early on

Ehsan has a wicket and a runout:)

Caon someone who's watching the match tell me how he is bowling as in line,lenth,pace, and swing
Also how he is fielding, he apparently has a runout

Pace is Asifque, fielding is ok, but haven't really seen much of him to really judge that... definitely can swing the bowl both ways to the right hander, still to see the inswinger to the left

just had a catch dropped of his bowling

Ehsan adil looks the better bowler, seems to have a little more pace, good smooth action, is winging it both ways and is getting a bit extra bounce

I'm liking what I'm seeing from him. He has improved quite a bit, that's not to say he still needs more improvement but I would have him picked

I don't know if anyone else agrees with me, I feel his pace is still to low

Yes he can swing it both ways but at that pace he will be hammered in India

little shape away from the right hander just now, good bowling, but doesn't really have that much pace

Ehsan Adil has a wicket

Stags 54/5

Stages really falling like a pack of cards

not much pace but very impressive swing and bounce! enough to trouble the batsmen.

He seems to have more pace than asad I think

I don't think so, by the looks of it Asad just a tad bit quicker, but then again can't really make a judgement with the naked eye...really need a speed gun

I think both need to bulk up a bit definitely

I don't know if anyone else agrees with me, I feel his pace is still to low

Yes he can swing it both ways but at that pace he will be hammered in India

He isn't really quick but he's been doing really well in domestic and can get the ball to swing both ways. I think he's good to go. Will improve with experience of playing for Pakistan

Lovely fuller length delivery from Adil - the batsman gets an inside edge and is bowled

He comes back well with a great out swinger :)

That is his stock delievery, that out swinger was to the left hander...need to see if he can bowl an inswinger to leftie

He needs to develop a good yorker!

Nice yorker by Asad Ali, offstump uprooted

nice full length delivery with some inswing to the left hander...inside edge onto the stumps

This ptv broadcast is so horrible, they are utter crap. I could have had a better recording done that these craps camera do.

nice full length delivery with some inswing to the left hander...inside edge onto the stumps

nope, that was outswinger definitely

Asad Ali is definitely a bit more pacier then Ehsan Adil

both complimenting each other well here

That is his stock delievery, that out swinger was to the left hander...need to see if he can bowl an inswinger to leftie

He needs to develop a good yorker!

Nice yorker by Asad Ali, offstump uprooted

Yeah, he's got a pretty good out swinger.

nope, that was outswinger definitely

Asad Ali is definitely a bit more pacier then Ehsan Adil

both complimenting each other well here
Yes asad definitely quicker! but doesn't swing as much as i expected and is not similar to asif at all. But still a really good bowler and his stats suggest so too!

very very smooth action..has an action that will allow him to ball all six in one spot..hes a gul type bowler but potential to be better

Another really good Yorker from Adil. Lovely death bowling

Full toss now that runs away for 4. Ends up with 3 wickets
Altogether, I have been very impressed with this lad. He's got a good out swinger and he is capable of bowling really good yorkers as well. Should be brought into the team ASAP

Altogether, I have been very impressed with this lad. He's got a good out swinger and he is capable of bowling really good yorkers as well. Should be brought into the team ASAP

Ehsan adil has certainly learned SOMETHING which makes him more successful than other bowlers. Some secret of bowling.. Because he looked so ordinary few months back.

Wolves win by 10 runs, remain unbeaten and end up at the top of their group

Guys is there any similarity with asif, does he hit the seam and use the crease?

That was a wonderful performance from ehsan Adil... :14:.. Go on Big Lad.. Continue this form in the Upcoming matches..

Faisalabad Wolves 121-7 in 20 overs: (Farrukh Shahzad 31, 5x4s, 37 balls, Kashif Siddique 2-16, Kamran Hussain 2-20)

Bahawalpur Stags 111-8 in 20 overs: (Moin-ud-Din 22, 1x4, 2x6s, 24 balls, Ahsan Adil 3-23)

Result: Faisalabad Wolves won by 10 runs
Man of the Match: Farrukh Shahzad (Faisalabad Wolves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back