Eng v Pak: 2nd Test: Day 2 [Update Thread]

News that Farhat has fractured has finger on left hand. So not only does he get dropped, we lose a batsmn.

The match is totally dead for Pakistan, its really boring to watch.

Pepsi™ said:
News that Farhat has fractured has finger on left hand. So not only does he get dropped, we lose a batsmn.

i didnt know he was a batsmen! can he bat :)))

Just realized Mohammad Yousuf is a very active and a pretty good fielder. Not many people give him credit for htat.

inzidabest said:
Well you dont understand the point. I am sorry I am not here to talk about people dyieng. Learn some manners and learn to pick up the point.

BTW Afridi is one of my favourate cricketers!
I don't really care if Afridi is your favourate player or not. Thats not the point of discussion. My point is that Afridi is getting more slack than other players even through he scored the 3rd highest runs in the overall score. Atleast he tried to take the attack to the oppostion when the likes of Razzaq contributed with 9 from 30 balls. Which one would you rather take 9 from 30 or 15 from 16? Afridi came in at a point when Pakistan needed runs and thats what he tried to do. Razzaq tried a different approach and look at his score!

Even a wicket won't help right now. Although it would be nice to see.

And news on Imran Farhat. He's suffered a fracture to the third finger on his left hand, while taking a screamer at gully this morning. Very harsh luck, and more worries for Pakistan

Shez said:
I don't really care if Afridi is your favourate player or not. Thats not the point of discussion. My point is that Afridi is getting more slack than other players even through he scored the 3rd highest runs in the overall score. Atleast he tried to take the attack to the oppostion when the likes of Razzaq contributed with 9 from 30 balls. Which one would you rather take 9 from 30 or 15 from 16? Afridi came in at a point when Pakistan needed runs and thats what he tried to do. Razzaq tried a different approach and look at his score!
Then even I dont care what you say.
Razzaq is playing as a third pacer.
As I said persistence will pay off with a regular batsman.
Afridi spoils the team line up.
He is not good enought to bat at 6.And Pakistan cannot afford an Afridi like batsman at 6!

Well yea i guess Kamran must open now. Unless we sacrifice a tailender, but in the end, YK does end up being an opner. Just a matter of position...

Bring on the PACE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Shoaib was in the side, we could at least have some eyecandy...

I dont see much problems in the pitch. Hope Pakistan batsmen learn from England. Knowing Pakistan I doubt...they will get frustrated and try crazy shots

inzidabest said:
I dont see much problems in the pitch. Hope Pakistan batsmen learn from England. Knowing Pakistan I doubt...they will get frustrated and try crazy shots
By any chance, are you, or have ever been an Indian? :)))

Did you guys see the look on Bobs face when Kaneria was run out. He was shocked as if Kaneria would have made a century with the bat.
I am surprised Kaneria hasnt picked up a wicket yet though. Who wants to compare him with Shane Warne!

Farhat has fractured his hand. Any news on Faisal 'donkey' Iqbal

Woohooo!!!

We got rid of Cauliflower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY

SHUKRIAH!

Cric bus jist misspelt Cook. There was an exta "c" for an o....lol
they corrected it

lol..cmon we gotta get belly out..he's due for a low score against us..cmon boyz!!..shabaash!!

the Great Khan said:
lol..cmon we gotta get belly out..he's due for a low score against us..cmon boyz!!..shabaash!!
You sure he has a belly button? :p

lol..dunno..hope to never ever find out zmario..lol..but lets hope his belly is yellow!...and he may get out early..

this second new ball is the key, we need to get a few more before this ball gets older!

Funny, Pakistan wanna change the ball, but they've got a wicket with it, and haven't given off any boundaries yet

Pak have to pick up a wicket immediately, or another big partnership will ensue.

Another partnership blossoming. Pak really need something special to dismiss Cook.

Back