Eng v S.L [3rd test] - Trent Bridge

It will be 200 All out or a very very close finish.

MenInGreen said:
It will be 200 All out or a very very close finish.

Strauss gone caught behind off murali.

111/3

i pick 1st option! :D

KP gone charges down wicket and gets and hits pad and then bat and is caught!

eng 120/4

murali has all 4 now..

Flintoff gone... 5 down!

murali strikes again.... hahahahaha!

Eng 120/5

i said this wud happen a while back..

Jones almost goes as ball just zips past off stump!

Bloody nelson had to strike and cost us our only chance (Strauss). Hopefully we can get up to 200 and have some respectability to it but apart from that, well played Sri Lanka............ oops i mean Murali.

wait for the stories about him chucking appear in the english media

number 6 for murali and sri lanka.

superb catch at short leg!

dilshan takes his 3rd catch.

eng 125/6

Murali isn't that good, its the other Sri Lankan bowlers who are terrible that make him look good :)))

zMario said:
Murali isn't that good, its the other Sri Lankan bowlers who are terrible that make him look good :)))

Not that good?

:))) :))) :))) :))) :)))

Well here's your chance Geraint. Save this game and they'll be a knighthood for you.

Wow, Murali u legend!

Watched all 6 wickets live, brilliant bowling by Murali! Excellent stuff

Ball keeping v low, Murali spinning it miles, great bowler

Rob H said:
Well here's your chance Geraint. Save this game and they'll be a knighthood for you.
He'll deserve more than a ****** knighthood if he saves the game from here, especially as theres still a whole day to go tomorrow! :))

If england draw this series they only have themselves to blame. The arrogance and over confidence and shoddy fielding in 1st test where england drew a game they should have won will now come back to haunt them.

For 1st time in the series sri lanka have competed with england from day 1 and thus there postive postion.

I think England will have a victory parade on Pall Mall if they save this game..

No, they will celebrate by attempting to dance at their bars and nightclubs, and whatever they do.

However, rest assured, tomorrow morning all those bars and nightclubs will have exploded due to too many fans crammed in along with all those usual people at those nightclubs. I expect a few arrests. Probably will be Pietersen whose arrested! :p

zaf1986 said:
He'll deserve more than a ****** knighthood if he saves the game from here, especially as theres still a whole day to go tomorrow! :))
Head of the commonwealth then

Panesar will win this for England, mark my word! Murali will be clueless as every ball goes sailing out of the ground for 6.

runs off murali
tamura.gif

7 for murali.. 3 more to go!

hoggy off mark with 4.

S.L 136/7

I think SL captain will take the new ball - I mean why not :)

superb fielding and a run out!

threw ball whilst in mid air!

8 down!

Eng 142/8

183 runs still to win...

Last edited:
Wonder what Rob H is thinking... Must be a party at his house. A boundary vs Murali... Unbelievable English Performance!

What the heck, more runs, what a celebration at Rob H's house! Only England can do this, and thats why they're celebrating!

Back